Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tripping at Myrtle Beach
    #20378940 -

I have to go to Myrtle Beach this month for a week for a friend's wedding. I've never been and am hoping to get some opinions from those who are familiar with it.  I love to trip by myself in nature so I'm trying to gauge how good of a beach this is for that.  I would wait till night when the rest of the people I'm staying with are settling in and I want to catch the sunrise too.  So what is Myrtle Beach like at night?  Are cops or lifeguards patrolling?  Is there still a lot of activity?  I'm not a fan of crowds even when sober so I'm hoping that I can enjoy the beach at night with some seclusion but is that even possible in that area?  Am I likely to run into people who are doing the same thing as me?  Is this considered a nice, clean beach or is it kind of trashy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at Myrtle Beach [Re: absinthewilde]
    #20379425 -

Walk down the beach at night while tripping,
I love that beach, espeaccilly the queiter parts
That would be a amazing trip :tripping:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at Myrtle Beach [Re: SunnyD]
    #20379455 -

So there are quiet parts, that's what I want to hear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at Myrtle Beach [Re: absinthewilde]
    #20379485 -

Yeah, but your going to have to go to the outskirts of the main strip,

There peirs our open all night, being out in the ocean at 12pm is eerie feeling alone, :tripping:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at Myrtle Beach [Re: absinthewilde]
    #20379554 -

I love myrtle beach. Its great. When I was round bout 14 years young, we went out at night looking for crabs and we saw a sand bar exposed like 100 yards off shore and we swam to it and dance and tumbled on it till we were bored.

Have fun OP

:murray:


--------------------
"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."-Henry David Thoreau

MY ART

Skip Divided

What I See

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at Myrtle Beach [Re: BlindEye]
    #20380508 -

Thanks guys, I'm starting to feel rather hopeful about this.  Next the tough decision of shrooms or LSD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping at Myrtle Beach [Re: absinthewilde]
    #20380530 -

LSD

Much easier to handle in public :sunny:





A walk down the beach at night on Lucy....
:tripping:



I have fond warm childhood memories at that beach, its a very sunny place to be :sun:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I might be packing my shit and moving out to Myrtle Beach Snypa187 764 11 05/21/07 05:57 PM
by Tangerines
* Ok... here it goes... my trip report (last thursday) *DELETED* filthysock 2,602 8 03/12/14 02:33 PM
by PsychedelicHam
* Trip report which happened on my brithday! FatVsAsia 1,013 11 03/09/04 08:51 PM
by FatVsAsia
* Whats up in myrtle beach? friedmeat 441 7 03/21/09 09:07 PM
by blewmeanie
* Myrtle Beach itsbreck 692 5 09/02/06 12:22 AM
by KingOftheThing
* Myrtle Zap Innominate 2,042 2 05/07/08 06:06 PM
by toastandjam
* I Won A Free Trip!!! Where should I go?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 5,308 54 05/09/08 12:37 PM
by blackegg
* small trip report djsoy 902 8 03/22/04 04:22 PM
by ekomstop

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
394 topic views. 10 members, 42 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.