Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Downer or upper [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20369975 -

XLCaps said:
Then that would be there fault still for not taking the proper precaution that any intelligent individual takes when ingesting chemicals, education. "It's not my fault he made me do it." What is this, preschool? Adults take responsibility.



Look at you coming here bragging and shit and calling us losers why are you even here if you're sober


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: spixce]
    #20369984 -

spixce said:
XLCaps said:
Then that would be there fault still for not taking the proper precaution that any intelligent individual takes when ingesting chemicals, education. "It's not my fault he made me do it." What is this, preschool? Adults take responsibility.



Look at you coming here bragging and shit and calling us losers why are you even here if you're sober



This is exactly what I was talking about. I never called you losers. You've all just made assumptions on the context because you feel like shit about yourselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20370005 -

XLCaps said:
Neither. A lot of you are drug addicts and that makes me feel better about myself.




you sounded like you think your better than people with "addictions", sorry you dont know how to make assumptions

apparently everybody but you noticed


and there you go again acting all high and mighty again "ou've all just made assumptions on the context because you feel like shit about yourselves."....no its not that we feel like shit about themselves, its just sad to see how much better you think you are than other people you dont even know


just shut the fuck up


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20370014 -

like who the fuck are you? as if your someone who matters lol


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20370025 -

XLCaps said:
spixce said:
XLCaps said:
Then that would be there fault still for not taking the proper precaution that any intelligent individual takes when ingesting chemicals, education. "It's not my fault he made me do it." What is this, preschool? Adults take responsibility.



Look at you coming here bragging and shit and calling us losers why are you even here if you're sober



This is exactly what I was talking about. I never called you losers. You've all just made assumptions on the context because you feel like shit about yourselves.



I feel great about myself why did you even post on this thread why don't you go to above the influence and post there if we're such losers


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: spixce]
    #20370032 -

spixce said:
XLCaps said:
spixce said:
XLCaps said:
Then that would be there fault still for not taking the proper precaution that any intelligent individual takes when ingesting chemicals, education. "It's not my fault he made me do it." What is this, preschool? Adults take responsibility.



Look at you coming here bragging and shit and calling us losers why are you even here if you're sober



This is exactly what I was talking about. I never called you losers. You've all just made assumptions on the context because you feel like shit about yourselves.



I feel great about myself why did you even post on this thread why don't you go to above the influence and post there if we're such losers




bc he desperately is seeking the attention that he feels he needs but gets from nobody IRL, cuz hes so awesome

gotta feel superior somewhere right? lol


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20370042 -

Assumptions. It's okay, the drugs are what's important, so you should continue to defend them.

Once again, I never said I'm better than anyone. I never said anyone is a loser for their life choices. I said my observations improve my self image, and when questioned I answered. The only thing that could be misconstrued, from my end knowing what I meant, is my responses to you but that is because the way you responded to me, over your own assumptions of my context. Just because I'm honest when questioned about my statements, that doesn't mean it's immediately reasonable to assume the context I'm using, me being one and the few who is going to tell it straight up all the time. Keep eating those cheeseburgers, randy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20370052 -

youre acting like you are

you just dont realize it, why? cuz your so full of yourself

take a step back and maybe one day youll realize


you honestly just sound like an extremely misinformed person, i expected better from you, but what your saying is fucking sad and very sheepish


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20370059 -

XLCaps said:
Assumptions. It's okay, the drugs are what's important, so you should continue to defend them.

Once again, I never said I'm better than anyone. I never said anyone is a loser for their life choices. I said my observations improve my self image, and when questioned I answered. The only thing that could be misconstrued, from my end knowing what I meant, is my responses to you but that is because the way you responded to me, over your own assumptions of my context. Just because I'm honest when questioned about my statements, that doesn't mean it's immediately reasonable to assume the context I'm using, me being one and the few who is going to tell it straight up all the time. Keep eating those cheeseburgers, randy.



observations? relax Issac Newton


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: spixce]
    #20370096 -

i love how he suddenly just starts using big words


ahhhh hes so much better than us lol

IRL hes probly so insecure


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20370111 -

upper

opiates: don't get much euphoria
benzos: turn into a fucking idiot (lol)

uppers all the way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20370116 -

Bassfreak said:
youre acting like you are

you just dont realize it, why? cuz your so full of yourself

take a step back and maybe one day youll realize


you honestly just sound like an extremely misinformed person, i expected better from you, but what your saying is fucking sad and very sheepish



I have nothing to realize. Like I said, you took what I said wrong and replied like an ass. My replies followed suit. Nothing about what I said implies I'm misinformed, I simply have a greater understanding of need and want than you do. But I guess being an opiate addict a few years ago counts for nothing. And sheepish? How so, my years of knowledge in drugs, addiction, as well as forums and the members within? You can say whatever you want but it doesn't mean your over emotional responses inspire any sort of motivation to imply something other than I have. I've explained, you don't care to listen. So if you're going to continue on another bass freak whining tangent, go for it. Don't care. I give it 10 minutes until you try and please OTD with yet another of bass freaks classic, "this guy sucks" threads, like some sort of tough guy, even though they always tell you to shut up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20370125 -

Bassfreak said:
i love how he suddenly just starts using big words


ahhhh hes so much better than us lol

IRL hes probly so insecure



Scared of big words.
:burke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: spixce]
    #20370162 -

Typical drug users:  My Drug habits are fine and responsible, yours aren't!  My Drugs are good and yours are bad! 

I don't get why some people are so offended by patterns of drug use that are different from their own.  If you think someone is ruining their life, just keep it to yourself because you can't make decisions for them.

I don't analyze the morality of drug use anymore, but then again (with the exception of a wild freshman year at Uni) I just smoke pot, so what do I know.

:bonghit: :jah: :bonghit:


--------------------
"lsdkiwi ignored every person that gave him advice that conflicted with what he wanted to hear.
He's the type of person who blames all his problems on others, and refuses to accept any sort of responsibility for things that take place in his life. This thread was a complete waste of time."

"They hate us 'cause they ain't us" - Kim Jong Un

One day we'll look back on these times and wonder how people could have been so discriminatory against pot smokers during the prohibition era.  This is a fight for the right to explore altered consciousness at will for both spiritual and recreational purposes.

:leaf: :leaf: :leaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20370172 -

no its just you acting superior again, which is sad

your a nobody, just some dude

stop being so entitled


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: lsdkiwi]
    #20370191 -

I like both, im not sure which I prefer more. Itd probably just be the type of mood im in. I like relaxing/nodding out on opiates. At the same time id be down to speed for 3 days straight:rofl:


--------------------
Fail to plan and you plan to fail.

Enter the Ban Lottery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20370200 -

Bassfreak said:
no its just you acting superior again, which is sad

your a nobody, just some dude

stop being so entitled



That's right bass freak, I am just some dude. Thank you. How am exactly am I acting entitled? I'm acting superior as well apparently, because I defend what I say. Do you just throw words out hoping they mean something? I'm trying to cut down on the big words for you, but it's hard even though you find my perspicacity offensive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20370220 -

XLCaps said:
Bassfreak said:
no its just you acting superior again, which is sad

your a nobody, just some dude

stop being so entitled



That's right bass freak, I am just some dude. Thank you. How am exactly am I acting entitled? I'm acting superior as well apparently, because I defend what I say. Do you just throw words out hoping they mean something? I'm trying to cut down on the big words for you, but it's hard even though you find my perspicacity offensive.




"You've all just made assumptions on the context because you feel like shit about yourselves"



when you say things like that, do you actually understand what youre really saying? dude your wrong, just shut the fuck up


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Edited by Bassfreak (08/03/14 08:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20370263 -

Speed + GHB + Keta is my favourite.

So both + more

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Downer or upper [Re: Bassfreak]
    #20370361 -

Christ, both of you shut the fuck up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* uppers and downers naturalmystic 838 8 12/14/04 12:19 PM
by naturalmystic
* Kind of a downer but.. Dreamer987 976 13 07/29/06 05:55 PM
by eris
* Being responsible dumbsnake34 809 16 02/09/05 12:58 AM
by kadakuda
* The appropriate response to my "breaking point"? adrug 2,173 16 11/13/07 06:55 AM
by LucidDream
* Hooray for Downers *DELETED* dblaney 546 4 04/17/05 08:55 PM
by dblaney
* dropping an upper deck disturbed 443 5 11/03/07 05:59 PM
by unbeliever
* I'm drunk, I'm on uppers and I'm lonely.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
theuser 5,046 85 12/22/05 10:52 PM
by theuser
* onemorerobot likes men theuser 728 7 05/24/07 01:32 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,739 topic views. 8 members, 141 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.