Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #20360799 -

Ya its just crazy I'm one of the nicest people you'll meet. I'm always saying hello or giving casual nods as we walk by. I never even saw her on my walk back and completely forgot she existed as I was thinking it's fuckin beautiful out today.

Lookin at all the trees and the sky. It's been insanely nice the past 2 weeks and I've been loving it.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20360828 -

Keep loving it and doing that stuff. I used to go for walks by the river where I lived for the atmosphere, even though it was a bit risky crazy-person-wise. Most people are decent, and if this girl keeps calling the police for garbage reasons, they'll put a stop to it. Chances are she already got a bit of a talking to. Just continue being a cool dude and enjoy the public space.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #20360849 -

Yep. I actually live 20 feet from a river. There's this cut off tree and it makes a great seat. It's so incredibly peaceful it's my favorite spot and I can see it out my window. I go there to think or just play around on my guitar.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20360892 -

Rivers can have some great spots along them for hiding from the city. I was hanging out with a girl by that river sipping on whiskey and talking, when we saw a mama duck swim by with a bunch of little ducklings following it. Those ducklings were great little wingmen. They helped set me up for some good times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #20362063 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking.yeah yeah [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20362095 -

I am going to report you to the cops you raping panegyrist.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking.yeah yeah [Re: Moonshoe]
    #20362119 -

:lol:

Nah but seriously the people at work call me the happy one. I never stress or get mad. I'm always smiling. Life's too short for that shit and I love conversation.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20362194 -

She sounds crazy.
clearly your dick will be in her within a fortnight ....
:thumbup:  too damn funny...
But for real man admitting you have a problem..1st step


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Rickety Cricket]
    #20362312 -

Ya I have no idea. I don't even want that. She was cute but I don't really fuck with high school girls anymore I'm 23. Don't flatter yourself.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking.yeah yeah [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20362544 -

Enjoywho said:
:lol:

Nah but seriously the people at work call me the happy one. I never stress or get mad. I'm always smiling. Life's too short for that shit and I love conversation.



So did ted bundy


--------------------
"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me"
                             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking.yeah yeah [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20362555 -

Enjoywho said:
:lol:

Nah but seriously the people at work call me the happy one. I never stress or get mad. I'm always smiling. Life's too short for that shit and I love conversation.



And apparently stalking too haha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking.yeah yeah [Re: Rickety Cricket]
    #20362667 -

:lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 4,805 116 02/03/14 03:14 PM
by Seriously_trippin
* computer hacker ex friend stalking me
( 1 2 3 all )
Linus 2,693 42 04/16/12 03:07 PM
by Synth Ethics
* Packers Seahawks Hail Mary
( 1 2 3 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 3,505 43 09/25/12 01:53 PM
by itsthedank
* I am a Victim of Gang Stalking - How the Sheep are Herded
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Nymphaea 12,518 134 10/09/21 03:45 PM
by koods
* NYPD Officer Accused of Attempted Kidnapping, Threatening to Eat Women vinsue 842 13 10/25/12 06:20 PM
by biggysmall
* i got an incomplete in my marriage/family class [update]
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 2,670 22 06/01/11 12:15 PM
by shLong
* am I weird? Stalking women on facebook
( 1 2 all )
Mafeki 2,442 23 11/18/12 02:50 PM
by godisamushroom
* US accuses Iran of plotting to kill Saudi Envoy on US soil snoot 1,228 16 10/12/11 02:02 PM
by MelloRed

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,793 topic views. 6 members, 39 guests and 297 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.