Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
I just got accused of stalking.
    #20353203 -

I have a corner store about a quarter mile away. I passed this girl talking to someone in a car. I just look over and pass her. I get to the store and cash out and she walks in. I just smile and say hello as I'm leaving because I do that with everyone.

I get across the road and I look for a car on the next road and saw her. I stop because I see a homie that lives about a block from my house and chit chat for a moment. She literally followed me home and next thing I know there's cops on my door. No one was in front of me the entire time. I take the straight road every time. If anything she followed me for no damn reason.

Holy shit what the fuck. I keep to myself I was just grabbing a beer like I do all the time. That was startling as fuck.

I did the same thing I always do. Wtf I can't walk down the road anymore.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Edited by Enjoywho (07/30/14 09:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20353206 -

lol sux


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20353212 -

:superiority:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho] * 8
    #20353223 -

tell us the full story, enjoywho


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho] * 8
    #20353242 -

So how long have you actually been stalking this girl?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Soulidarity]
    #20353244 -

That's all it was. I'd never stalk anyone I'm more than capable of getting pussy. I stopped and chatted my friend was telling me to stop by he just got some chronic. Then I finished my trip. I go there almost every single day.

It's one long road and it ends at the store. I was just walking enjoying the sunshine. Apparently I can't be outside. Naturally you're going to glance around. My bad.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: something super extreme]
    #20353247 -

sVs said:
So how long have you actually been stalking this girl?



:rofl:

Cmon guys I'm no stalker.

I walk it all the time. She stalked me.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Edited by Enjoywho (07/30/14 09:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Soulidarity]
    #20353250 -

How creepier or hipster  do you look?
Do you have a neckbeard
What region do you live in?
Could come off as  :pedobearpancakes: .


I've lived in places where you dont talk to you neighbors at all other places people get pissed you didnt stop and chat.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: trekie] * 1
    #20353262 -

I'm the least creepy person that probably lives here. This is a town of meth addicts and sex offenders. I'm just a young good lookin chap. I had bball shorts, tee, sandals, and my Seahawks hat.

I always at least nod when I pass people. Acknowledge existence. Or I'll smile and just say hello. I'm very talkative.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Edited by Enjoywho (07/30/14 09:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20353264 -

Crazy chicks man :shrug:
That's messed up man,did you tell them she was full of it ?


--------------------
:penis::penis:
"Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm Running their boring drills But we are an elite race of our own The stoners, junkies, and freaks" - Layne Staley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20353268 -

A Seahawks hat? No wonder. Cops should have shot on sight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20353269 -

:confused: The story seems incomplete. Why would a random woman come to the conclusion that you're stalking her based on the very normal things you did?

What's goin' on, brooo? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: amungus]
    #20353272 -

amungus said:
That's messed up man,did you tell them she was full of it ?



yea wtf, what'd u say to the cops?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: amungus]
    #20353274 -

amungus said:
Crazy chicks man :shrug:
That's messed up man,did you tell them she was full of it ?



Ya I stashed a beer outside and he gave it back to me. He knew she was full of shit after I started talking to him. Dude I walk this road every day to grab a beer or to walk to work. Seriously?


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: something super extreme]
    #20353277 -

sVs said:
A Seahawks hat? No wonder. Cops should have shot on sight.



I live in washington.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20353282 -

you were giving the " you gone get raped " eyes and you know it.


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Hellogoodbyedeath]
    #20353283 -

Cojo said:
:confused: The story seems incomplete. Why would a random woman come to the conclusion that you're stalking her based on the very normal things you did?

What's goin' on, brooo? :lol:



The story is how it went. I'm fucking confused myself.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20353286 -

She sounds crazy.
clearly your dick will be in her within a fortnight ....


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20353287 -

I live in Oregon. Doesn't matter.
You endorse the Seahawks, you get shit on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got accused of stalking. [Re: Soulidarity]
    #20353300 -

Dosile said:
you were giving the " you gone get raped " eyes and you know it.



:lol: Yeah man, stop it with the crazy eyes.

jk, bitches be cray


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Patlal 4,805 116 02/03/14 03:14 PM
by Seriously_trippin
* computer hacker ex friend stalking me
( 1 2 3 all )
Linus 2,693 42 04/16/12 03:07 PM
by Synth Ethics
* Packers Seahawks Hail Mary
( 1 2 3 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 3,505 43 09/25/12 01:53 PM
by itsthedank
* I am a Victim of Gang Stalking - How the Sheep are Herded
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Nymphaea 12,518 134 10/09/21 03:45 PM
by koods
* NYPD Officer Accused of Attempted Kidnapping, Threatening to Eat Women vinsue 842 13 10/25/12 06:20 PM
by biggysmall
* i got an incomplete in my marriage/family class [update]
( 1 2 all )
skatealex2 2,670 22 06/01/11 12:15 PM
by shLong
* am I weird? Stalking women on facebook
( 1 2 all )
Mafeki 2,442 23 11/18/12 02:50 PM
by godisamushroom
* US accuses Iran of plotting to kill Saudi Envoy on US soil snoot 1,228 16 10/12/11 02:02 PM
by MelloRed

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,793 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 148 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.