Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science
    #20242029 -

Hi, I have become telepathic a year ago, and believe in it quite strongly. It really started 4 years ago, but it made me schizophrenic, I was hospitalized and lost it. I regained it a year ago.
I am today quite aware of myself and consider myself healthy, to me personally telepathy is real and quite proven, as a fact and as part of this world.
There is much evidence of telepathy and the "supernatural" in general, but science refuses to accept it. They seem to not be able to prove it, and according to wikipedia scientific proof of it is yet to be had. Uri Geller for example, scientific researches were conducted on him at a university, and they came up with positive results, this seems like scientific proof to me. (You can look on his website for the actual scientific paper.)
I believe that if science discovers telepathy and the "supernatural" it will be quite a breakthrough, and quite a step forward for science.
I believe that the speed of telepathy is infinite, that it warps somehow through space. This can hold the key to space travel, and to a breakthrough in science, as it is still holds the notion that the speed of light is the highest speed, not a very fast speed for space travel.
I have a request, and it is for everyone to encourage science to research telepathy and the supernatural.

I also have a connection to the metaphysical world. This world is visible in the mind, and can be seen as imagery.
Heaven and hell are part of this world, together with God and Satan, and other entities. God is the "formal entity" of planet earth.
I can talk to these entities, they are quite numerous and interesting.
There is much more in this metaphysical world, and it is quite intriguing. There are such things I have seen like the "wheel of life and death", the "circle of good and evil, beautiful and ugly", the "personal" rectangle of the soul, and much more.
The triangle I have mentioned in my previous post here is also part of the metaphysical world, although it has much physical manifestations.
Telepathy is also comprised of much imagery sent back and forth, that is also part of the metaphysical world.

What do you think about all this ? Are you telepathic yourself ?

Edited by Eldad Eshel (07/08/14 12:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science [Re: Eldad Eshel]
    #20242064 -

I'm not sure to take this as cut and dry as you've said it or if you are simply schizophrenic...
Care to give a few examples of this telepathy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science [Re: dpomalia]
    #20242094 -

Yea perhaps doing something along the lines of a user writing something down onto a piece of paper and you guessing it? If that's not how it works please elaborate on what specifically you have been able to figure out through this "power".


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science [Re: kitten_wizard]
    #20242168 -

dpomalia said:
I'm not sure to take this as cut and dry as you've said it or if you are simply schizophrenic...
Care to give a few examples of this telepathy



kitten_wizard said:
Yea perhaps doing something along the lines of a user writing something down onto a piece of paper and you guessing it? If that's not how it works please elaborate on what specifically you have been able to figure out through this "power".



I am able to talk to people, and to send imagery back and forth. Metaphysical imagery, and camera like shots of what is seen.
A girl I am speaking with, wrote me her name, and I found her on facebook. I recognized her face from the time I saw her on the street.
Most people I talk to with telepathy are quite profane, this girl seems to be nicer, she is my telepathic buddy. I hope she will maybe help me scientifically prove telepathy one day, when she is ready.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science [Re: Eldad Eshel]
    #20242226 -

Yeah I read that but wasn't sure if that was one part or the entirety when I think telepathy I think moving objects.
Well like kitten so kindly asked is there a way you could do the same with a shroomerite? Or similar? I guess distance is probably a factor.
Though I still feel this may be a delusion. No offense but hey you kinda threw yourself under the bus on that one if your gonna be honest people respect that but not good to prelude the idea you just dropped

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science [Re: dpomalia]
    #20242243 -

Would you be willing to do an example or are you saying you have to be telepathic as well to receive/send them to you?

dpomalia said:
Yeah I read that but wasn't sure if that was one part or the entirety when I think telepathy I think moving objects.




I believe that's called telekinesis

dpomalia said:
I guess distance is probably a factor.



OP mentioned something about it going faster then light or w/e and that distance doesn't matter.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science [Re: Eldad Eshel]
    #20242367 -

Quote:
Eldad Eshel said:

I am able to talk to people, and to send imagery back and forth. Metaphysical imagery, and camera like shots of what is seen.
A girl I am speaking with, wrote me her name, and I found her on facebook. I recognized her face from the time I saw her on the street.
Most people I talk to with telepathy are quite profane, this girl seems to be nicer, she is my telepathic buddy. I hope she will maybe help me scientifically prove telepathy one day, when she is ready.



Well if you can "talk to people" and "send imagery back and forth" like "camera shots" (I'm not too sure what "metaphysical imagery" is but it doesn't matter), your telepathic powers are really easy to demonstrate in a simple experiment.
And you could become a millionaire by applying for the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge here :

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

I would really like to see someone get this money someday, I hope you will. Good luck !


--------------------
L'intérêt à croire une chose n'est pas une preuve de l'existence de cette chose.
Voltaire ; Remarques sur les pensées de Pascal (1728)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science [Re: easyskunkin]
    #20242511 -

easyskunkin said:
Quote:
Eldad Eshel said:

I am able to talk to people, and to send imagery back and forth. Metaphysical imagery, and camera like shots of what is seen.
A girl I am speaking with, wrote me her name, and I found her on facebook. I recognized her face from the time I saw her on the street.
Most people I talk to with telepathy are quite profane, this girl seems to be nicer, she is my telepathic buddy. I hope she will maybe help me scientifically prove telepathy one day, when she is ready.



Well if you can "talk to people" and "send imagery back and forth" like "camera shots" (I'm not too sure what "metaphysical imagery" is but it doesn't matter), your telepathic powers are really easy to demonstrate in a simple experiment.
And you could become a millionaire by applying for the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge here :

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

I would really like to see someone get this money someday, I hope you will. Good luck !



Interesting.
I would go and take their test, maybe even right now, but they require too much, at least for the present in my case.
They require a video, document or signature from an authority that the claim is valid. For telepathy this is quite difficult, the only thing it seems I can provide is the signature, which means I would have to take some scientific testing, which is my goal anyway, especially with the girl I mentioned before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science [Re: Eldad Eshel]
    #20242597 -

Eldad Eshel said:
easyskunkin said:
Quote:
Eldad Eshel said:

I am able to talk to people, and to send imagery back and forth. Metaphysical imagery, and camera like shots of what is seen.
A girl I am speaking with, wrote me her name, and I found her on facebook. I recognized her face from the time I saw her on the street.
Most people I talk to with telepathy are quite profane, this girl seems to be nicer, she is my telepathic buddy. I hope she will maybe help me scientifically prove telepathy one day, when she is ready.



Well if you can "talk to people" and "send imagery back and forth" like "camera shots" (I'm not too sure what "metaphysical imagery" is but it doesn't matter), your telepathic powers are really easy to demonstrate in a simple experiment.
And you could become a millionaire by applying for the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge here :

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

I would really like to see someone get this money someday, I hope you will. Good luck !



Interesting.
I would go and take their test, maybe even right now, but they require too much, at least for the present in my case.
They require a video, document or signature from an authority that the claim is valid. For telepathy this is quite difficult, the only thing it seems I can provide is the signature, which means I would have to take some scientific testing, which is my goal anyway, especially with the girl I mentioned before.



Yes, they require actual evidence that you can do what you claim you can do, which can indeed be a little bit too much when you claim you can telepathically communicate with other people. It is quite a challenge. Again, good luck.


--------------------
L'intérêt à croire une chose n'est pas une preuve de l'existence de cette chose.
Voltaire ; Remarques sur les pensées de Pascal (1728)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science [Re: Eldad Eshel]
    #20243835 -

Eldad Eshel said:
Hi, I have become telepathic a year ago, and believe in it quite strongly. It really started 4 years ago, but it made me schizophrenic, I was hospitalized and lost it. I regained it a year ago.
I am today quite aware of myself and consider myself healthy, to me personally telepathy is real and quite proven, as a fact and as part of this world.
There is much evidence of telepathy and the "supernatural" in general, but science refuses to accept it. They seem to not be able to prove it, and according to wikipedia scientific proof of it is yet to be had. Uri Geller for example, scientific researches were conducted on him at a university, and they came up with positive results, this seems like scientific proof to me. (You can look on his website for the actual scientific paper.)
I believe that if science discovers telepathy and the "supernatural" it will be quite a breakthrough, and quite a step forward for science.
I believe that the speed of telepathy is infinite, that it warps somehow through space. This can hold the key to space travel, and to a breakthrough in science, as it is still holds the notion that the speed of light is the highest speed, not a very fast speed for space travel.
I have a request, and it is for everyone to encourage science to research telepathy and the supernatural.

I also have a connection to the metaphysical world. This world is visible in the mind, and can be seen as imagery.
Heaven and hell are part of this world, together with God and Satan, and other entities. God is the "formal entity" of planet earth.
I can talk to these entities, they are quite numerous and interesting.
There is much more in this metaphysical world, and it is quite intriguing. There are such things I have seen like the "wheel of life and death", the "circle of good and evil, beautiful and ugly", the "personal" rectangle of the soul, and much more.
The triangle I have mentioned in my previous post here is also part of the metaphysical world, although it has much physical manifestations.
Telepathy is also comprised of much imagery sent back and forth, that is also part of the metaphysical world.

What do you think about all this ? Are you telepathic yourself ?



:lol:/


--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science [Re: Icelander]
    #20243925 -

Telekenesis! That's right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Telepathy, the "supernatural" and science [Re: dpomalia]
    #20246437 -

to move objects by mental power, is like forcing own presence over everything .. from abusing the constant fact of objective reality, so the easy way to break anything .. while standing as a superior reference expecting to prove else inferiority by making them move towards any invented will or mean ..

how does that matter in anyway positively ??

first, it cannot matter .. since what matter is free, when existence is the constant reality end so the abstract still fact, and not the shape of being by seeing things moving
and when existence is a matter of fact objective, then moving things is not a reason of things existence ..

second, killing else things rights of being present, infirm any claim of being free or right .. since freedom is only from considering else freedom right objectively, and right cannot be from denying objective being always right ..

third, if things are nothing matter, why make it worse ??? or out of perceiving nothing reality, why not being something better itself ??? how abusing objective inferiority is something right ??
it shows the lie hundred percent .. this stance cannot be
then, the fact is the evil conscious mean to kill existence matters and knowledge of values for any pretense of existing as a property right of all and any income from breaking positive things

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Formulation: Telepathy KickleM 1,846 13 10/24/21 01:43 AM
by mentalunity
* telepathy? trampis 2,655 16 04/26/09 01:49 PM
by panaeolus
* The Telepathy Challenge (updated with results)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
deCypher 8,237 84 04/06/09 01:09 AM
by blewmeanie
* Pentagon-funded Telepathy Study Yrat 595 4 05/16/09 11:13 PM
by Kickle
* telepathy
( 1 2 all )
DoctorJ 4,708 29 04/14/07 02:28 PM
by thedudenj
* telepathic stuff and psychedelics thedudenj 744 3 08/26/08 11:32 AM
by blewmeanie
* A scientist says he has proof of telepathy! Ego Death 3,092 16 10/25/21 01:22 AM
by Loaded Shaman
* Does loneliness breeds belief in the supernatural? CosmicFool 1,715 11 02/06/08 07:04 PM
by Poid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
1,429 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.