Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Time to guess
    #2015650 -



:wtf: Anybody got any ideas???? 


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2015684 -

no walking like an Egyptian.


--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
We're all children here, so could we please start acting like it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess [Re: shwowsh]
    #2015690 -

no black people?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess [Re: notapillow]
    #2015729 -

No black people with hard hats and business suits walking like an egyptian????? I knew it, my dilema is only going to get worse :crazy:   


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2017184 -

No strutting or pimp-limpin'.


--------------------
"If you had a million years to do it in, you couldn't rub out even half the 'Fuck you' signs in the world."- J. D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess [Re: the universe]
    #2017210 -

pimp limpin' :lol: That's a new one on me! 


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess *DELETED* [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2017638 -

Post deleted by 0toxic0

Reason for deletion: No Reason.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess [Re: 0toxic0]
    #2019142 -

I don't know if they make more sense or not...I just need to find out what the hell it really means, it's a fuckin' demon sticker that I can't do away with because it taunts me day in and day out :evil: "YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU DON'T KNOW...YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!!!!" :evil: If I throw it away......it wins :devil: I shoulda' never brought it home..... :confused:   


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2019342 -

Don't thow that shit away man send it to ME! I've got this black neighbor who's a bussiness man by day and a construction worker at night. He keeps me up all night strutin around to the Bangels! He'll get his when he sees that shit, my friend!


--------------------
     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess [Re: simplemachine]
    #2019403 -

Maybe it's just "dont walk"?


--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess [Re: simplemachine]
    #2019605 -

simplemachine said:
Don't thow that shit away man send it to ME! I've got this black neighbor who's a bussiness man by day and a construction worker at night. He keeps me up all night strutin around to the Bangels! He'll get his when he sees that shit, my friend! 



K, I'm gonna' send it to you simple, I need to rid myself of this adhesive backed demon :mad2: Lemme' know where to send it and it belongs to you...Oh, happy day!!!!!! 


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess [Re: manna_man]
    #2019609 -

Manna....please tell me you don't walk like that :crazy: nobody walks like that....do they????????? Tell me no.........Please!!!!!! 


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Time to guess [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2020291 -

I think they walk like that in the Far East :wink: 


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* and the bangels are 4-0 Banez 764 11 10/02/05 08:39 PM
by ToTheSummit
* The Bangels led me to my drunkeness Banez 334 0 10/09/05 08:21 PM
by Banez
* Construction construction construction MOTH 710 4 04/14/04 02:28 PM
by MOTH
* Guess who's back filthysock 1,123 9 03/27/04 07:58 PM
by filthysock
* Guess who's back? Fliquid 841 6 11/12/04 05:15 PM
by norwegian1
* I'm getting this out of the way I guess
( 1 2 3 all )
r493 2,997 58 10/11/04 07:22 AM
by r493
* guess why I'm typing with one hand...
( 1 2 3 all )
MeatSpace 2,936 47 01/03/05 12:45 AM
by MeatSpace
* guess
( 1 2 all )
MrBump 1,551 33 12/23/04 01:24 AM
by MrBump

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
731 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.