Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos
    #20102043 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: Bulbasaur]
    #20102049 -

i would have shot him personally


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: MisterSandman] * 3
    #20102067 -

What a cunt


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: MisterSandman] * 2
    #20102074 -

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't let anyone put their hands on me like that.
I think she would have been too scared of me though.
I'm pretty intimidating when I'm pissed off.

He handled it well but I think it never would have went that far if he had more balls about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20102098 -

XLCaps said:
I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't let anyone put their hands on me like that.
I think she would have been too scared of me though.
I'm pretty intimidating when I'm pissed off.

He handled it well but I think it never would have went that far if he had more balls about it.



He probably let it get that far because he had it on tape. That lady is pretty crazy for assaulting someone who has a camera.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: Bulbasaur] * 2
    #20102102 -

i don't blame the chick, tbh

some creeper taking pictures of random people on a beach with some mini helicopter rig??
seems like a future pedo


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #20102106 -

that guys probably sitting at home fapping to this footage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: Konyap]
    #20102113 -

This is what happens when two morons cross paths


--------------------
"What appears impenetrable to us does exist, manifesting itself in the deepest wisdom and the most radiant beauty" Einstein

"The conservatives of 70 years ago would be outraged at what has come to pass. It embodies everything they took up arms for to defeat"Asante


:kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: HardTrippin]
    #20102131 -

HardTrippin said:
XLCaps said:
I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't let anyone put their hands on me like that.
I think she would have been too scared of me though.
I'm pretty intimidating when I'm pissed off.

He handled it well but I think it never would have went that far if he had more balls about it.



He probably let it get that far because he had it on tape. That lady is pretty crazy for assaulting someone who has a camera.



Yeah but if he wasn't such an obvious push-over, as well as told her he was recording her, I doubt she would have done as much as she did.
She probably would have just mouthed off until the cops came.

He would rather record someone violating his rights and self-respect than defend them.
I'm not saying he should have hurt her, I just find it sad to see someone being that much of a pussy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: shadyy]
    #20102145 -

boner soup said:
i don't blame the chick, tbh

some creeper taking pictures of random people on a beach with some mini helicopter rig??
seems like a future pedo



seems more like a nerd to me.


/voice
/glasses
/pussy demeanor


I hope he sues this bitch :grin: she should buy him at least a new shirt


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: NWlight] * 1
    #20102158 -

i'm not saying i would have attacked the kid, but it's kind of like a  ":freshwtf: are you doing" moment?

that is if he was in fact taking pictures of people on the beach with his little helicopter thing



didn't get too into the details
some people are real protective and against being photographed by strangers without giving consent

and she doesn't know what he plans on doing with that shit, ya know? idk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: shadyy] * 3
    #20102176 -

@OP
such late
2 days ago
live leak
wow


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: shadyy]
    #20102185 -

she attacked a man who wasn't breaking any laws.


He does seem to have completely allowed her to attack him, and possibly provoked her a little before the video started.


Reason I say this is, I know for sure I saw a smug little smile on his face halfway thru the video as she attacked him


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: NWlight]
    #20102191 -

i'm not saying she's right lol

i'm just saying i understand where she's coming from

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: NWlight] * 1
    #20102196 -

Well he's a pussy for talking to the cops about that at least.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: shadyy] * 1
    #20102197 -

shes coming from crazy land where you attack strangers :lol:


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: NWlight]
    #20102204 -

what if you had kids on the beach and this random was taking pictures of them..that wouldn't creep you out or make you angry at all??

not saying those are the facts here, i'm just sayin'..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: NWlight]
    #20102206 -

i reported the person who posted her face book:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: shadyy]
    #20102218 -

boner soup said:
what if you had kids on the beach and this random was taking pictures of them..that wouldn't creep you out or make you angry at all??

not saying those are the facts here, i'm just sayin'..



Maybe. But not a nerdy looking 17 year old flying a helicopter.

More likely he's looking for tits if anything. idgaf about that.
Why could he not be taking pictures of the nice view from up there? If you had a rc helicopter that could take pictures, wouldn't you take advantage of the cool shots you could get?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lady assaults boy on beach for taking photos [Re: NWlight]
    #20102219 -

NWlight said:
shes coming from crazy land where you attack strangers :lol:



Wtf she was high or something.


--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* Terrapin Station - Lady With a Fan Ripple 1,071 6 07/26/03 04:30 PM
by Ripple
* Military helicopters over my area at night MOTH 910 4 05/06/04 09:40 PM
by downforpot
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* The Dead @ Jones Beach
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 2,316 23 07/08/03 01:19 PM
by Delyrium
* venice beach Xochitl 660 7 11/11/03 06:57 PM
by abhi
* Need a ride to Jones Beach Dead show Spiffy 799 6 08/10/03 10:50 AM
by Spiffy
* some nekkid shroomy ladies
( 1 2 3 all )
Hippie3 6,390 54 12/20/04 04:43 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,673 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.