Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Ratdog has a Free Concert Going On Now [Re: 11nova]
    #20085669 -

and Help On the Way! You basically called the setlist nova.

and I feel you. But hey I'm on probation as well. They don't test for  :lsdabc: :laugh:.

Just have to be careful.

Edited by Lee (06/04/14 09:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratdog has a Free Concert Going On Now [Re: Lee]
    #20085684 -

Yeah you never know what can happen. I'd be way to tempted to try everything I can get my hands on. I'm sure furthur will come back together in 2015 or at least some type of dead reunion. I'm not too worried.

And yeah I'm thinking Sugar Magnolia>Franklin's closer. Then maybe a brokedown palace encore.

We shall say. I'm nodding off while listening, I hope I don't pass out lol.


--------------------
I wish I was a headlight, on a northbound train:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratdog has a Free Concert Going On Now [Re: 11nova]
    #20086021 -

This shit's good as fuck


Also, it says this in the description: "TourGigs proudly presents the HeadCount 10th Anniversary Benefit Concert and Mountain Jam Kickoff Party ft. Bob Weir & Ratdog; with Special Guests Eric Krasno (Lettuce, SOULIVE), Marc Brownstein (The Disco Biscuits, Conspirator), Brendan Bayliss (Umphrey’s McGee), Ryan Zoidis & Eric Bloom (Lettuce Horns), and more to be announced."


Are those guys really all playing together :confused:

I can't see the vid cuz it won't load but I can here it, it doesn't sound lik a million piece band though :lol:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Edited by Sheekle (06/04/14 10:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratdog has a Free Concert Going On Now [Re: Sheekle]
    #20086105 -

I am seeing them tomorrow as August 5th


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratdog has a Free Concert Going On Now [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20086108 -

Oh and at vibes on 7/31


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratdog has a Free Concert Going On Now [Re: Sheekle]
    #20086114 -

Sheekle said:
This shit's good as fuck


Also, it says this in the description: "TourGigs proudly presents the HeadCount 10th Anniversary Benefit Concert and Mountain Jam Kickoff Party ft. Bob Weir & Ratdog; with Special Guests Eric Krasno (Lettuce, SOULIVE), Marc Brownstein (The Disco Biscuits, Conspirator), Brendan Bayliss (Umphrey’s McGee), Ryan Zoidis & Eric Bloom (Lettuce Horns), and more to be announced."


Are those guys really all playing together :confused:

I can't see the vid cuz it won't load but I can here it, it doesn't sound lik a million piece band though :lol:



They are not playing all at once. They've been switching guests between songs.


--------------------
Story teller makes no choice, Soon you will not hear his voice.His job is to shed light and not to master.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratdog has a Free Concert Going On Now [Re: Lee]
    #20086120 -

Oh yeah that' makes the most sense


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratdog has a Free Concert Going On Now [Re: Sheekle]
    #20086124 -

Yeah If you were listening closely bobby would tell the crowd to thank whoever just played with them,but Hell in the jam world its totally possible for them to have a bunch of people at once though, you never really know.

There was a goverment mule show with like 35 guests playing at once with the band awhile back.


--------------------
Story teller makes no choice, Soon you will not hear his voice.His job is to shed light and not to master.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratdog has a Free Concert Going On Now [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #20086133 -

For a second I thought you were talking about mouserat, Chris Pratt's band on Parks and Rec, then I was disappointed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratdog has a Free Concert Going On Now [Re: clock_of_omens]
    #20086138 -

clock_of_omens said:
For a second I thought you were talking about mouserat, Chris Pratt's band on Parks and Rec, then I was disappointed.



What? Bob weir (from the Grateful Dead) and Ratdog was 1000x better then mouserat :\. Bob Weir is a literal living legend.


--------------------
Story teller makes no choice, Soon you will not hear his voice.His job is to shed light and not to master.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ratdog has a Free Concert Going On Now [Re: Lee]
    #20086270 -

I was just messing around. I've never heard of Ratdog. When I read the thread title, I just immediately though of Parks and Recreation because I love that show.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bob Weir, Ratdog + 35 grams = blown away rosewoodpete 1,075 4 05/09/03 11:19 PM
by thestringphish
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,452 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* off to CO for ratdog gnrm23 684 6 03/13/04 10:28 AM
by Dobie
* Great Concerts This Spring... Madtowntripper 614 5 03/30/05 12:49 PM
by Deadmaker
* fall ratdog tour Krishna 938 16 10/19/06 05:17 PM
by Dark_Star
* Going to see ratdog tommorow night QuantumMeltdown 367 2 11/19/05 05:02 PM
by Ramlaen
* Ratdog Fall Tour Cancelled kosmic_charlie 1,573 16 10/10/04 05:07 PM
by chilly
* Happy 300th Birthday Benjamin Franklin! VoidOfsPg 714 3 01/17/06 12:59 PM
by daimyo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,933 topic views. 3 members, 10 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.