Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Down the Rabbit Hole
    #20072627 -

Hey Shroomery here's a cool story about a trippy incident that happened to me yesterday.

I was with some cool people just hanging out walking down this trail smoking a joint when a bunny popped out of the grass and onto the path. It eventually hopped back into the brush and we went on our way too. We came across this neat clearing that was very spaced out and just trees an it look like someone else's hanging spot, there was trees turned into benches and big rocks moved and stuff. While we were there I kept getting the feeling that I was at someone else's trip spot, I could just feel that psychedelic power there kinda like we were amoung gnomes and faries and the trees would talk if you asked them too.
So we are walking back to the car because the sun is almost set and as we were walking I got this feeling that I should turn around and look behind me. I did and there was the bunny rabbit. He had followed us down the path and was chilling there at the spot with us. I kept walking but continuously looking back and I wouldn't see him move but he would be closer and closer to us. I began to question I'm just so high and seeing things but I clear as day shit you not saw this rabbit keep the same distance from us the entire time.
I stopped looking backwards because I started to trip myself out a little. I then saw a good 200-300 feet in front of us the bunny rabbit come OUT OF THE GROUND of the path in front of us and just chill there. But as we got closer my bf says "wtf is that a basketball?" I didnt say i saw the bunny behind us earlier until later last night. But it was just a really weird patch of grass that didnt look like the others. He saw it come up out of no where too.

Anyways it was really trippy and the strangest thing about it was when we first got there before we saw the bunny I said "this looks like where Alice fell down the rabbit hole." Creepy hahaha there's definitely some magic up over in those woods. Haha anyone else have some cool trippy stories


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Down the Rabbit Hole [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20072637 -

I'm going to say there may have been more than 1 bunny at play here


--------------------
don't be nervous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Down the Rabbit Hole [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20072661 -

Where there is one rabbit there are likely others. Chances are you saw more than one rabbit that day.

An old friend, his roommate, and I ate some 25i and went hiking for 8 hours.  We ended up "rescuing" two high school girls and taking them back to civilization. This was after discussing the effects of video games that feature saving damsels in distress, especially Zelda, can have on young kids.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Down the Rabbit Hole [Re: MorphinTime]
    #20072677 -

I was quite high so its True may have been more than one but I got the feeling it was the same bunny. And if it wasn't, it's still fun to pretend the bunny was trying to take us to a bunny hole leading to another world of trippy non sense! Lol. Why not trip yourself out it makes it more fun


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Down the Rabbit Hole [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20073087 -

Sounds a lot like when I met a gangster mushroom once. Basically the same thing happened, except he grew legs and I followed him around.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rabbit Hole plugin for sonique: please find for me Excrementari 1,085 0 05/02/06 03:41 PM
by Excrementari
* Life going in circle, its a black fucking hole. malarki 1,045 12 07/23/06 02:48 AM
by wrestler_az
* A look down the rabbit hole
( 1 2 all )
dobinky 2,015 24 04/12/05 01:35 AM
by dobinky
* Jumping in the Rabbit hole Sporegasm 878 8 09/12/06 04:12 PM
by ivi
* Climbing through a rabbit hole Adamist 561 6 12/08/04 09:27 PM
by Shroom_Herder
* Big Fricken Rabbits (Bigggggg!)
( 1 2 all )
mjshroomer 3,365 27 04/02/07 11:40 AM
by Schwip
* gold digger's hole loopin20 980 12 06/15/06 10:30 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Ribbit Ribbit Rabbit
( 1 2 3 all )
Jim 4,729 41 04/18/05 06:34 PM
by Jim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
274 topic views. 5 members, 289 guests and 199 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.