Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20063411 -

You really got to find that balance between Lea & Perrins, Lemon Juice, Celery Salt, and Montreal Steak seasoning.  I'm getting there.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #20063418 -

I voted yes on that bloody Mary. Ur welcome lol


--------------------

Edited by StellaMagnolia (05/31/14 12:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20063435 -

i dont like bloody marie's but i voted yes because you should have more


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20063438 -

:cheers:  Olive juice, forgot a splash of olive juice is integral to the consistancy of the drink.  Vodka over ice in a salted rimmed glass then sauces, seasoning, Tomato juice last.
Roll into another glass or stir.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: Legend]
    #20063446 -

Legend said:
i dont like bloody marie's but i voted yes because you should have more



I absolutely hated them for the past 7 years.  Thought alcohol and tomato was a sin.  Then I went to a legitimate cocktail bar that made it from scratch with a decent recipe. 

Come visit and have one of mine before you completely count em out is all I'm saying.  Hell if you don't like It I'll drink it.:yeahthatsright:


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #20063453 -

A bloody mary from scratch vs. a bloody mary from a mix is like a fresh Mojito vs a mix.  Not even the same sport.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #20063466 -

I like piƱa coladas lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20063474 -

i like white russians, and whiskey/cokes


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20063481 -

Damn rum punches are legitimate.  Ever had a Mai Tai from scratch made from the new orleans recipe?  It'll get ya there.

On my bloody mary- I gotta watch out with these. Easiest way to get 2 oz. of liquor in me I've found so far.  Sooo delicious.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #20063485 -

White russian was my drink till I found Gin.  Have you ever tried a "Colorado Bulldog"?  It's essentially a white russian with a spash of coke at the end. It's fucking (. Y .) dude.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: Psychsense]
    #20063528 -

Psychsense said:
StellaMagnolia said:
I live in ny it's all good lol. I love horses I want to be on a farm!!!!! And when I'm done college u better believe I'm going to buy one and become a hippotherapist giving lessons on how to ride horses to people with disabilities as a form of therapy



I love horses and all.. but riding them is terrifying to me.
Your at the mercy of a beast that can buck you off and send you flying through the air.
Not to mention the uncomfortable moose knuckle while on the saddle.

But hey! thats just me. :shrug:




I fucking hate horses. You can't trust a horse. You'll get shot and the horse has no problem following along with the asshole that shot you. Never trust a horse is my motto.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: Enjoywho]
    #20063649 -

I'm celebrating 3am with a heart-warming cup of hot cocoa right now :cheers:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: Sheekle]
    #20063655 -

Is tomorrow officially ur birthday Sheekle?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20063659 -

It's 3am so today is Saturday so tomorrow meaning Sunday is my birthday. So in official terms than yes.

But in non-official terms of tonight being Friday night then no, Saturday's not


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: Sheekle]
    #20063668 -

Happy almost birthday. I accidentally typed buttday but autocorrect beat me to fixing it haha. Funny bc this thread began about butts


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20063684 -

StellaMagnolia said:
I voted yes on that bloody Mary. Ur welcome lol



:lol:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: StellaMagnolia]
    #20063687 -

StellaMagnolia said:
Happy almost birthday. I accidentally typed buttday but autocorrect beat me to fixing it haha. Funny bc this thread began about butts



thx


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: Sheekle]
    #20063705 -

Sheekle said:
I'm celebrating 3am with a heart-warming cup of hot cocoa right now :cheers:



whoop whoop

i just washed some kratom down with some hot cocoa


:cheers:

hopefully gonna be asleep in the next hour


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: Legend]
    #20063803 -

I told myself I was done drinking, like totally done, but for some reason I got swept into a dillema between two dope addicts. They were bitching to each other about suboxen and not paying this and not paying back between the two as I sat there in bitch seat.

I said "fuck it" this irritability is too much for me, I'm picking up some booze now.


I may have to just isolate completely for a while. Then I ended up in the woods with a bunch of 16 year olds all tripping on 25i.


Half naked in yoga pants and shit. I had to blow a couple lines of cocaine just to get out of the woods.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butt Spankin' LNC SMIRK CLUB [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #20063806 -

the nbomes are killing our children. some kid was found naked on a bench having a seizure after taking a few hit's
of 25i. But you try to tell them what real acid is and they say oh yeah i've had that. It's ridiculous.

THE DRUG WAR IS HARMING THE CHILDREN. We need education, not fear mongering, and dumb laws.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC - Happy birthday Jadian - 9/21/06
( 1 2 3 all )
TYL3R 3,306 53 09/22/06 12:59 AM
by AlteredAgain
* Chuck Palahniuk... fight club fans beejay 1,471 15 09/22/05 05:50 AM
by lechuck
* Saturday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
THE KRAT BARON 17,698 375 10/09/05 04:51 AM
by FL_accciD
* LNC is no more
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
TYL3R 4,448 102 08/19/06 12:24 AM
by 13eetleJuice
* LNC YALL
( 1 2 3 all )
KristiMidocean 2,478 51 05/10/06 03:05 AM
by Spooge
* BEER OF THE MONTH CLUB LesChanga 1,396 16 02/22/07 08:44 AM
by LesChanga
* Shroomery Drinking Club (No Official Name Yet) Thursday 4/27/06 *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Scott Bennett 12,078 139 04/28/06 06:25 PM
by TM
* LNC.. sir you said you dont have any reason...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Banez 7,489 83 08/19/06 07:50 AM
by Spooge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,363 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.