Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Closest drug to an anesthetic?
    #20056714 -

I tried researching on my own, but the best ones I found were medical grade and unattainable unless I had connections to willing hospital staffers. I need something that is made specifically for the depression of the central nervous system (unlike alcohol or other social depressants). An example would be an anesthetic you'd get from the hospital, the type that puts you in a partially conscious, but mostly subdued state, depending on how much you use. It has to be something I can obtain moderately easily, something from the street that will put me into a half-sleep. Something I can trust myself to administer WITHOUT falling into a comatose state, so it has to be safe. I would also prefer if it didn't have a tough long-term withdrawal.

Know of anything?


--------------------
"...and they traded the bliss of unawareness for knowledge of their condition."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20056766 -

heroin?


--------------------
In an entheogen influenced moment of clarity I came to understand that reality manifests as a dream from the collective subconscious minds of all conscious entities. Nothingness made something because we collectively believe it into being, and physical laws given power by the reinforcement of conscious observation. Creation, destruction, and even time itself are but an aspect of ourselves and we of them. Life and death, simply illusions we face from a limited grasp of our own existence. We are one, all is eternal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20056773 -

Ketamine is an anesthetic and obtainable from like, non-hospital sources.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20056867 -

Why do you want to be half-asleep? Are you looking for something recreational or are you trying to medical procedures on people?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Sheekle]
    #20056881 -

I vote nitrous, sounds to me like it meets most if not all of your needs. Only downside is some foodgrade nos is sketchy depending on where u live and your food safety regulations. Here in the USA foodgrade nitrous can have all sorts of gnarly shit in it. Thankfully with some research online you can find medical grade nos being sold as food grade.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20056903 -

Ketamine or Methoxetamine

Some random shinfo that's related: My 2 year old was put under with ketamine to undergo a procedure


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Masked]
    #20056920 -

Ether? Can people get ether?


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: robbyberto]
    #20056926 -

A bullet to the head


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20056928 -

Ketamine is an extremely popular street drug that isn't just like a medical grade anesthetic, it IS a medical grade anesthetic - used both human and veterinary medicine.



--------------------
date ; unzip ; strip ; touch ; grep ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20057006 -

Before we delve into anesthetics first we need to know H0w mAnY B0ng Ripz caN U tAke

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: myc_check1212]
    #20057078 -

:lol: I tAk3 F1v3 p0tz 2 t3h d0me


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20057088 -

Kratom. Etizolam, and ketamine might be something you're looking for too. I wouldn't recommend using those daily though.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Edited by Legend (05/29/14 04:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: myc_check1212]
    #20057135 -

myc_check1212 said:
Before we delve into anesthetics first we need to know H0w mAnY B0ng Ripz caN U tAke



Thanks for the answers so far, guys.

To answer your question: The first time I ever smoked pot, I used a huge bong and it only took one hit before I started started tripping HARD and had to leave the room. That was the last time I ever used a bong. Every other time I used my friend's pipe.


--------------------
"...and they traded the bliss of unawareness for knowledge of their condition."

Edited by Nogamenolife (05/29/14 04:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20057141 -

He answered it.
awesome

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20057154 -

I'd like to ask The Pub a question based on my research on Ketamine:

Have you ever tried Ketamine? Would you describe it as a dissociative?

I don't want my brain to feel glitchy and confused, I just want to be stuck in a half-sleep for at least 30 minutes (max. 6 hours)


--------------------
"...and they traded the bliss of unawareness for knowledge of their condition."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20057165 -

Sounds to me like you either want kratom, or some benzo's. There are a few diclazapam, flubro, and
etizolam might be up your ally. Ketamine is going to make you 'trip' in a way.

Kraom is a natural plant that has sedative properties, and opiate like effects. Much better to use
daily rather than the benzo's.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife] * 1
    #20057169 -

thats called a nap, you don't need drugs for that


--------------------
[center

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20057174 -

You've done research on ketmine but want to ask the pub if we classify it as a dissociative?

Weird


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20057177 -

Whooooa I just read on another forum that "It pretty much separates your mind from your body". Is that the general effect of Ketamine? That's one of my biggest fears!


--------------------
"...and they traded the bliss of unawareness for knowledge of their condition."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Closest drug to an anesthetic? [Re: Nogamenolife]
    #20057186 -

:underage:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How often do you use drugs?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 3,780 39 09/28/04 02:18 PM
by filthysock
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,138 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf
* drugs in foriegn countries (travel) Moonshoe 1,077 7 12/02/04 06:04 PM
by KyKid
* Post every drug you've EVER done
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Wysefool 9,029 60 09/26/08 10:22 AM
by CherryBom
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,789 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* ER ketamine (TV doper-docs) gnrm23 685 3 04/30/04 02:02 PM
by TinTree
* tuesday night drug test
( 1 2 all )
daveball0420 3,244 21 05/13/04 10:37 AM
by Seuss
* Hi i like drugs(intro) ExeterBlue 1,300 12 12/19/03 11:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,751 topic views. 7 members, 7 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.