Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Boomr Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
WTF?
    #2000347 -

alright... so last night, it was one of those nights where the moon is up and full and there's enough clouds for it to light up and it's all amazing and stuff. yes. it was also warm... the weather around here is usually shitty as hell. and it was friday.

so... being that it was like some sort of miracle that conditions were actually right for tripping, i downed 3.1 grams of B+.... and nothing. my girlfriend had 2.3 grams of some ecuador, and she was definitely tripping.

i grew these mushrooms a couple months ago... both were grown with WBS spawned to horse poo, cased with coir\verm. the ecuadors have been wicked potent. the B+ i didn't try until last night and it totally sucked. what a bummer.

what's the deal? why the lack of potency? could it have been something i ate? are these mushrooms just weak?  :thumbdown:.

if 3.1 grams is barely a threshold dose, that's definitely no good.

(also, i have not tripped in months).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF? [Re: ]
    #2000378 -

Either you had a full stomach before you ate your shrooms or there was a loss of potency in the shrooms durning the drying process.


--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
*DELETED* [Re: djd586]
    #2000422 -

Post deleted. Reason for deletion: Confidential.

Edited by Wa7sum (10/03/07 09:22 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF? [Re: Hefex78]
    #2000642 -

I ate between 4 and 6 grams of dried mexicans once with little effect. I was expecting them to be damn strong too so I dont think it was a mental thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF? [Re: Oook]
    #2000772 -

sometime if youve been shrooming a lot it takes more to hit as your body builds up resistance to the psilosbyn. 2 weeks is normally the break off point where dosages become ludicrous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF? [Re: ]
    #2000962 -

thats deffinitly gotta suck, tottaly expecting a great trip and disapointment, is the whole batch of b+ really weak or just what you tripped on? sorry to hear that man, just means the next trip will be that much better!


--------------------
You've succumb to an empty fate, your false prophets are gone, your life,meaningless, your heart and head broken, and we're all laughing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF? [Re: dibbles]
    #2001150 -

"alright... so last night, it was one of those nights where the moon is up and full and there's enough clouds for it to light up and it's all amazing and stuff."

Yes.  Conditions last night were definitely perfect for a trip :smile:

Sorry about your luck.  I ate a chocolate bar and 2 quarter sized caps, (appr. 3g) and spent the come-up staring at my rippling lawn, the morphing clouds, the sparkling neon stars, and the bleeding moon until eventually I lost touch of reality altogether.  I must've 'died' 20 times... Right on the verge of a level 5 I reckon.  My sense of self kept falling apart and I felt as though I was just another grain of sand in an infinite desert.  Was I alive or was I dead?  Did I have a body or was I just a chain of incomprehensible thought?  I found myself several times just staring at my friend's watch trying to figure out what time was supposed to mean and how it applied to anything.  It simply didn't apply.  Then reality would come back and I thought I had it within my grip again and boom... shattered again.  Wave after wave all night.  Beautiful experience.  Farther than I've ever been.  Collective unconscious is a beautiful thing.

Sorry.. should've written my own trip report but I don't think i can piece together what happened enough to write a full report... there is a good hour or two (i think) in there where i remember nothing except some sense of one-ness with the universe.  I wish your 3 grams could've been the same. 

-j


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF? [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #2001258 -

i've had this problem with B+ before. every time i've made tea with it, i've had a problem with it, and every time i've had a problem with it, i've made tea.

possible connection. when i made the tea for my girlfriend (with 2.3 g of ecuador), the water did not change the color of the water at all. when i made my tea, the water turned totally blue\black. you couldn't even see through it.

perhaps there was too much potency loss. i have no idea. i'll be eating it straight next time as another experiment... but i sure won't be wasting prime set and setting on a questionable dosage in the future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF? [Re: ]
    #2002165 -

i dotn know how you can drink tea its rank, shrooms and burgewr king bbq sauce works well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF? [Re: ]
    #2002476 -

ha, my g/f absolutely loves burger king bbq sauce. I'll try that next time.

And yeah, making tea can destroy potency. Probably just bad luck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: WTF? [Re: StrongBad]
    #2002648 -

its ok as long as you dont exceed 70 deg f. I just tastes rank, im gonna buy a pill press shred the shrooms and press them so much easier

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Boomr Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mixing/Matching Strains... Any problems? pillsbury420 1,153 3 03/20/03 01:03 AM
by pillsbury420
* Girlfriend Tripping RRHunters 1,923 17 07/12/04 08:10 PM
by Tranceport
* Heart problems & trippin Alan Stone 1,157 4 03/13/04 08:09 PM
by abhi
* 1 cup packed fresh ecuador strain...do I need more? Derek 716 4 04/27/04 02:20 PM
by ButterNut
* Having suicidal thoughts on weed, wtf??
( 1 2 all )
DF2K 9,749 29 09/25/03 06:06 PM
by Anonymous
* psychadelic problems. possible schizophrenia? 1stimer 2,024 8 02/04/03 06:22 PM
by peruvian spark
* ECUADOR-NOT AS POTENT?? bignorm 4,687 8 09/13/04 08:35 PM
by Anonymous
* Thailand or Ecuador.... Abby2Cute 1,485 3 04/25/03 11:31 PM
by Abby2Cute

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
966 topic views. 0 members, 48 guests and 33 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.