Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
fireworks...
    #1990914 -

How'd you end up in Norway? You're form the US, correct?

Anyway, I'd love to visit one day. It looks like a very cool place.

Don't p.cyanescens grow there?


--------------------
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.

Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fireworks... [Re: catalyst777]
    #1991078 -

I've been to Norway once. You've got a very beautiful home, fireworks :smile:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fireworks... [Re: trendal]
    #1991116 -

I'm surprised you didnt even move this thread...O.o -shrugs- not that I care but just noticing...


--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fireworks... [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #1991138 -

Damn it i came here and expected to see fireworks :frown:


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fireworks... [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #1991176 -

Lol...thanks for the heads up man. I didn't even notice which forum I was posting in  :crazy: :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fireworks... [Re: d33p]
    #1991262 -

damnit, you frustrate me with that sig, its got beautiful ayuss in it, you should be displaying at full size...so, follow my instructions,
1) right click the image
2) select properties
3) highlight the address (URL) and copy it
4) go to your home on this site, and edit your signature...
and delete what you have now, and replace it with:

[image
Except remove the red "X" that I put there, in order to prevent it from showing as just the pic...
and now us fellow Shroomerites may view those bootylicious ayusses in peace, without lifting a finger...although, we may lift a hand..up and down....back and forth...;)


--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fireworks... [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #1992352 -

Well, back when I was three, my grandma had a foreign exchange student from Norway, and she is now married and has a one and a half year old girl and a six month old baby boy, and they needed someone to help out around the house and with the girl (she has a year's leave with 80% pay, the standard here). So, I get paid to be here, pretty much.

And yeah, I'm from the United States, Wisconsin specifically. The land here isn't that much different from in Southwest Wisconsin, except the hills there are mountains here.. the whole fucking country is beautiful as fuck. Especially the fjords... and they are incredibly deep. Full of submarines, whales, and jellyfish...

I'm not sure about those mushrooms, but I do believe that amanitas grow here. I should look into that kind though, see what they look like and keep my eyes open.. Are they suspossed to be pretty good?

Nothing left now except to learn the language.. I am signed up to be taking some free classes, I am just waiting for them to start..

But yeah, I strongly recommend visiting sometime, man, it is quite the place! :grin:
Peace.



--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fireworks... [Re: fireworks_god]
    #1992380 -

I used to live in Holland for four years, and went to an international HS, and had students from all over Europe basically, and godayum, nearly all the girls from like, Norway, Finland, Sweden, were fuckin freakin godayum super fuckin hellla fuckin fine as fuckin helll man..I'm sure you say that to yourself everyday being up in Norway... :grin:


--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fireworks... [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #1992574 -

SkorpivoMusterion said:
I'm sure you say that to yourself everyday being up in Norway... :grin: 



Indeed. Seen a fine lot, I have. Now I just need to start getting it. :grin:
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Why not to smoke cigs inside a fireworks store *vid* baraka 2,118 19 07/23/16 12:26 PM
by Shroomopotamus
* Hunter Thompsons Ashes mixed w/ fireworks en route to woody creek C20H25N3O 1,178 3 08/20/05 02:12 AM
by MushmanTheManic
* Be careful with FIREWORKS this 4th of July
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 2,916 31 07/05/07 08:56 PM
by Konnrade
* How do YOU get out your frustrations?
( 1 2 3 all )
Vulture 3,706 55 08/27/09 07:22 PM
by UFOz8MyGoat
* Fireworks on Salvia Ravus 1,456 12 07/06/05 03:38 AM
by DeathCompany
* The Instructions from Hell SquattingMarmot 1,186 11 12/03/03 01:00 PM
by Phluck
* Your favorite firework?
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 2,394 29 07/06/06 02:04 PM
by whatever123
* I just bought one bag of fireworks.
( 1 2 all )
joe666 3,233 21 06/25/05 11:38 PM
by mantis

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
730 topic views. 5 members, 169 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.