Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19846879 -

Crystal G said:
It's the strangest, damndest thing. As soon as the eclipse started to happen, there was this HUGE gust of cold wind, and a TON of white clouds just came by. It's not totally blocking the view, but the moon is very very dim right now. Ugh wtf dude



I was just noticing that same thing. Damn marine layer.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? *DELETED* [Re: Crystal G]
    #19846887 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? *DELETED* [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #19846890 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #19846911 -

this is the first one I've been able to see in what seems like 14 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #19846913 -

FUCKIN CLOUDS, I see half the moon atm but it's blurry-ish


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #19846934 -

Well, nothing big happened and I started to get tired so I came back home. Nothing big is supposed to be seen until 3 or so.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #19846938 -

Is there a live feed of this online?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Crystal G]
    #19846940 -

I don't see anything special; it looks like a waxing crescent moon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #19846945 -

SprewellSleeve said:
Is there a live feed of this online?



It doesn't get much more live than going outside, and looking up


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Legend]
    #19846959 -

I didn't even end up looking because I ended up doing something else lol
cant see anything around here anyway


--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Legend]
    #19846963 -

Legend said:
SprewellSleeve said:
Is there a live feed of this online?



It doesn't get much more live than going outside, and looking up





--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #19846969 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #19846970 -

When the moon had barely just begun to change, I was outside watching when the apartment security guard walked up and was like "Hows it goin, its a nice night huh?" And he just stood there staring at me and I said "Yep..just waiting on the moon to change" he said "Good luck with that" hahahaha he looked at me like I was crazy. I told him about the lunar eclipse and he still seemed clueless.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: fissionchips]
    #19846981 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 1
    #19847013 -

Seriously_trippin said:
That's why I love the shroomery, most my facebook friends wouldn't give a shit about a lunar eclipse.



I am LunarEclipse so there.


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #19847023 -

Whoa, dude, this is your time to shine... or darken... or..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: fissionchips]
    #19847027 -

fissionchips said:
Whoa, dude, this is your time to shine... or darken... or..



Or be obscured by clouds?


--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #19847042 -

Gayest shit ever. Literally moments before the red moon came, a fucking huge gust of wind came and blew so many clouds above, that I couldn't see anything. MINUTES BEFORE. I stayed up for nothing.

So did anybody see the red moon?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #19847046 -

Yes. I might sky dive just so I can punch a cloud in the cunt for ruining so many eclipses and meteor showers for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: who is watching the lunar eclipse tonight? [Re: fissionchips]
    #19847062 -



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lunar Eclipse Tonight !!! kindkesey 1,504 13 11/10/03 07:27 PM
by Bhairabas
* What's everbody up to tonight?
( 1 2 all )
Dark_Star 1,494 36 02/14/05 01:31 AM
by delta9
* Lunar Eclipse is Starting (pic)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cisole 6,281 73 10/27/04 11:04 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Lunar Eclipse JiggleThaHandle 363 2 11/08/03 04:42 PM
by kindkesey
* im buying around for everyone tonight h20warriorgirl 740 7 11/09/03 06:26 AM
by geokills
* Telescopes/. JaRRn 1,176 10 02/14/05 07:10 AM
by niteowl
* Lunar Eclipse Oct 27th! SoulSurfer 924 3 10/24/04 12:21 PM
by phishytrip
* eclipse tonight
( 1 2 all )
norwegian1 2,162 32 10/28/04 09:05 AM
by Phychotron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,765 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.