Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig I Made * 5
    #19817951 -

In ancient Egyptian religion, the Sun god Ra is seen to roll across the sky each day, transforming bodies and souls. Beetles of the Scarabaeidae family (dung beetle) roll dung into a ball as food and as a brood chamber in which to lay eggs that are later transformed into larva. For these reasons the scarab was seen as a symbol of this heavenly cycle and of the idea or rebirth or regeneration. The Egyptian god Khepri, Ra as the rising sun, was often depicted as a scarab beetle or as a scarab beetle-headed man. The ancient Egyptians believed that Khepri renewed the sun every day before rolling it above the horizon, then carried it through the other world after sunset, only to renew it, again, the next day. A golden scarab, of the monotheistic Nefertiti was discovered in the Uluburun wreck

Thanks for looking!



--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Edited by LiquidGlass (04/09/14 11:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19817966 -

Top quality as always :thumbup:


:hi5:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19817985 -

Nice rig my mahn what'd that run u?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig [Re: dpomalia]
    #19817989 -

I made it


--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig [Re: SunnyD]
    #19817995 -

Daddyzomed said:
Top quality as always :thumbup:


:hi5:



:thumbup:


--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19818015 -

Ahh sorry just re-read the op
But even better
Very nice craftsmanship my friend

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19818022 -

Thats bad ass.

You should make parts of the rigs see through so people can see how big their hit is.  I once had a bong that was all black and everyone complained about not being able to see how big of a hit their getting.

Just offering a suggestion.  Great work still :thumbup:

Edit- Just saw that your last rig is see through lol


--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig [Re: Herbologist]
    #19818047 -

That is a good idea for sure however with oil it is not so important as the amount of smoke you inhale will depend on how big you make your dab. There is usually no carb action in dabbing . .

With a weed piece though I like to be able to see the smoke


--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig [Re: Herbologist]
    #19818050 -

Man I love seeing what you do.  Great work man.


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #19818072 -

coolest one yet :cool:


--------------------
Its not the years in your life that count
                       
            Its the life in your years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig [Re: suniced]
    #19818090 -

Your work never cease to amaze me


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig I Made [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19819221 -

LiquidGlass said:
In ancient Egyptian religion, the Sun god Ra is seen to roll across the sky each day, transforming bodies and souls. Beetles of the Scarabaeidae family (dung beetle) roll dung into a ball as food and as a brood chamber in which to lay eggs that are later transformed into larva. For these reasons the scarab was seen as a symbol of this heavenly cycle and of the idea or rebirth or regeneration. The Egyptian god Khepri, Ra as the rising sun, was often depicted as a scarab beetle or as a scarab beetle-headed man. The ancient Egyptians believed that Khepri renewed the sun every day before rolling it above the horizon, then carried it through the other world after sunset, only to renew it, again, the next day. A golden scarab, of the monotheistic Nefertiti was discovered in the Uluburun wreck

Thanks for looking!





That piece has the stickness!!!:thumbup::thumbup::tongue2: Ive always wanted to blow glass how'd you learn and get started?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig I Made [Re: spacechimp]
    #19819292 -

dopeeee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig I Made [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19825794 -

This is my favorite out of the ones you've been posting the past couple weeks. Siiick


--------------------
fuck dick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig I Made [Re: Forest Sprite]
    #19825866 -

Fucking awesome, are these pieces you keep posting for sale, or just to make us drool with desire? :kingcrankey:


--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig I Made [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19825879 -

Luv it


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig I Made [Re: Lizard Eyes]
    #19826581 -

Lizard Eyes said:
Fucking awesome, are these pieces you keep posting for sale, or just to make us drool with desire? :kingcrankey:




This one, the rainbow one, and one more orange and green one like this are available until they go to the shop on sunday, they were going to go today but the manager took the week off.


--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig I Made [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19826589 -

Thanks guys!


--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig I Made [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #19826753 -

The black n white thumbprints on the dome are sick.

Nice work.

Are you a member at www.tokecity.com ??? Because you should be! :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Double Amber Purple Scarab Rig I Made [Re: RobMarley420]
    #19865647 -



--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fresh glass straight from the shop :)
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 4,324 39 03/13/05 09:54 PM
by jackgreen
* MMMM purple.........
( 1 2 all )
sui 3,207 36 01/22/06 07:57 PM
by wrestler_az
* my drugs compilation CD (double post) monoamine 2,229 7 05/20/03 11:05 PM
by rommstein2001
* the amber, by Heather Nova Supernova 683 2 12/31/04 01:02 AM
by Dimmy
* Purple Haze
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 2,182 22 06/26/05 12:01 PM
by Organic
* The "Purple Fad"
( 1 2 3 all )
sui 3,992 41 07/24/07 11:35 AM
by StrandedVoyager
* cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? Helge 2,486 16 09/20/07 09:25 AM
by Visionary Tools
* 311- Amber SuperLazy 684 5 07/28/04 06:30 PM
by Requiem

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,557 topic views. 7 members, 22 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.