Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Clerk convicted of selling meth ingredient
    #1977346 - 10/03/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

http://teamtulsa.com/news/state/v4030.shtml

CLERK CONVICTED OF SELLING METH INGREDIENT

ENID -- A convenience store clerk has been convicted of selling an over-the-counter decongestant used to make methamphetamine. Claude Allen McFalls, 70, sold 10 bottles of cold medicine to an undercover police officer at Mac's Mart No. 1 in Enid. He was convicted Wednesday of unlawful sale of precursor substances.

McFalls could face up to 10 years in prison.

McFalls testified that he did not hear most of what Sgt. Kevin Morris said to him during the sale last August. The clerk said he would not have sold the pills if he understood the officer intended to use them to manufacture methamphetamine.

Morris said McFalls initially refused to sell him more than five bottles of pseudoephedrine tablets, even though he complained he could not cook up much dope with that many pills.

"I said, 'It's kind of hard to make meth when you can only get five bottles at a time,'" Morris said.

McFalls eventually consented to sell Morris another five bottles if he went out to his car for a few minutes then re-entered the store, the narcotics officer said.

Selling pseudoephedrine is not illegal unless the seller knows it is intended to be used for manufacturing methamphetamine.

McFalls was one of seven people arrested Aug. 22, 2002, on charges of illegally selling pseudoephedrine.

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Edited by motaman (10/03/03 07:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: Clerk convicted of selling meth ingredient [Re: motaman]
    #1977379 - 10/03/03 07:36 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

What. The. Fuck. A 70 year old man? This country is getting worse day by day. He is probably retired, working a part time job because this country already screwed him over with Social Security, and now they want to send an elderly man to federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison? Complete bullshit.

OfflineGolem
Dirt Monster
Re: Clerk convicted of selling meth ingredient [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #1977708 - 10/03/03 10:18 PM (20 years, 5 months ago)

I agree. That is messed up on so many levels. Damn government.

--------------------
The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Clerk convicted of selling meth ingredient [Re: motaman]
    #1978762 - 10/04/03 10:56 AM (20 years, 5 months ago)

format my harddrive, they cloned my cellphone, its hard to make meth, booster pack of pokemon cards...

There is so much bullshit in modern society when you're 70 that I totally believe the poor man had no idea what the narc was talking about, did a mental "uh-huh" like many of us do quite often and handed over the goods.

When you are seventy years old, working at a convenience store and somebody buys 10 bottles of an OTC medicine (which is good business, nay?) muttering some gibberish... how the fuck can a bottle of OTC cough medicine translate to a year in jail?! :mad2:

In 1945 or so, when the guy was a teenager, you could walk into a pharmacy and buy arsenic and explosives ingredients and that was that. If you took some effort you likely could have bought some unprocessed uranium compounds, no questions asked.
That's the reality he grew up in.

So when a grown man asks for 10 bottles of OTC cough medicine, how could this possible translate to jailtime?

Remove this from the whole drug topic, the whole hysteria of modern times and just think about it.

:shake: I don't understand why you Americans put up with a government like that.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates