Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55
    #19736243 -

Best deal in pizza right now with the exception of Costco's gigantic pie's.  Seriously, can't beat this price - especially if you're in a big & expensive city like me.  Literally an entire 16" pizza for 60% the price of a sandwich


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: memes]
    #19736264 -

that pizza looks good, too

damn now I gotta hit up 7-11 next time I see one, thanks brotha


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19736288 -

If it's that cheap. Ask questions.

This thing looks greasy as fuck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: Patlal]
    #19736294 -

Most pizza is greasy as fuck.


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: memes]
    #19736297 -

You aren't by any chance stoned at the moment, are you?


--------------------
I swear on a stack of Bibles that everything I said in the above post is the 100% literal Truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: dontknow] * 2
    #19736299 -

dontknow said:
Most pizza is greasy as fuck.



Not as greasy as that. I can see my reflection in the cheese all the way from the Internet


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #19736305 -

Patlal said:
If it's that cheap. Ask questions.

This thing looks greasy as fuck.



I did ask questions:

"Can I get one?  Can it be pepperoni?"

I prefer my pizza greasy as fuck.  If i can't fold it and if the grease doesn't drip off the tip of my elbow, it only counts as a Chicago pizza

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: memes] * 4
    #19736313 -

I hate people that bitch about grease on pizza...grow a pair or don't eat it, biznatch


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #19736323 -

Grease is a disgusting thing to put in your body, especially in the amounts you get from food like this


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: dontknow]
    #19736325 -

At least take a scottowel of the pizza to absorb as much grease as possible.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: Patlal]
    #19736328 -

wtf people.  it's grease.  if you're not a lazy fucknut, your body will deal with it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: memes]
    #19736329 -

Hungry howies ftw.


though depending on your income bracket there may not be one in your area.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: Patlal]
    #19736335 -

Patlal said:
At least take a scottowel of the pizza to absorb as much grease as possible.


:facepalm: that is my pet-peeve can this thread get any worse! just eat the damn thing


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: memes]
    #19736337 -

that does look really good though.

I'm hungry :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: memes]
    #19736341 -

Getting fat isn't the only problem with eating junk food you know. You can stay skinny and garner a host of other serious health problems


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: Apostle]
    #19736342 -

I was just completely stuffed and only got through half the pizza.  it's got some thickness to it too - not thin like a tombstone.

that's a full day's food (2 meals) for $6.11 after tax

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: Apostle]
    #19736343 -

ive never seen someone eat the chicken wings from 7/11 and NOT throw up at some point after

their food is gross


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19736346 -

yea I wouldn't fuck with their chicken.

even the worst pizza is ok though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19736351 -

Bassfreak said:
ive never seen someone eat the chicken wings from 7/11 and NOT throw up at some point after



I have tried their wings once.  i bit in and i'm pretty sure it had been under that lamp for like 3 days.  it was unpalatable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 7-Eleven Pizza: $5.55 [Re: memes]
    #19736352 -

Those are some fo the most poorly distributed pepperonis I have ever seen.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* how to order pizza RickJames 1,246 8 09/25/08 04:39 PM
by Zinglons Acolyte
* Delivering Pizzas marshalldylan1 1,420 11 11/19/08 10:38 PM
by DieCommie
* Can-Am pizza Phychotron 585 8 05/21/06 08:23 PM
by Snaggletooth
* Pizza Saturation Syndrome Ped 1,252 7 06/08/03 12:02 AM
by geokills
* I'm a Pizza Delivery Driver now. *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Coffee 4,858 45 02/13/09 06:13 PM
by 5150
* this pizza has proved problematic tiny_rabid_birds 936 17 10/09/07 08:41 AM
by tiny_rabid_birds
* Pizza Delivery Base Wage? *DELETED* Coffee 995 14 01/30/09 05:55 PM
by AKSE
* I Fucking LOVE Pizza Hut.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Twiztidsage 10,209 107 01/16/09 02:14 AM
by Twiztidsage

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,377 topic views. 4 members, 26 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.