Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Weed doesn't get me high
    #19666355 - 03/08/14 04:56 AM (10 years, 23 days ago)

I've been smoking large amounts of pot for the last year. I've since cut back, but I smoke damn near everyday. The thing is I just don't get high anymore. I might get a small buzz, but I'm not stoned at all. I can skip a few days and it still doesn't make a difference. I mean, I can get high only if I smoke a retarded amount of weed in one sitting, but I don't want to do that. I just enjoy smoking a bowl here and there.

I have no desire to go on a long break, just to lower my tolerance, cause I'll be in the same boat in no time at all. Plus I get pissy the first few days of sobriety. I enjoy smoking too much, even though it doesn't get me faded. I'm not sure what to do? I feel like it's a waste. Not so much a waste of money. I pretty much smoke for free. I'm just starting to get to the point where, I ask myself what's the point?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Quality Weed and other Meds to get you High. Try This ! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19666391 - 03/08/14 05:18 AM (10 years, 23 days ago)

Edited by Shroomism (03/08/14 05:33 PM)

Anonymous #3

Re: Quality Weed and other Meds to get you High. Try This ! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #19671640 - 03/09/14 01:31 PM (10 years, 22 days ago)

Either take a little break or continue only getting a slight buzz

a break wont kill you

Anonymous #4

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19672394 - 03/09/14 04:45 PM (10 years, 21 days ago)

Either get some higher grade stuff, quit for awhile, or move on to Hash & BHO.

I've also heard Fish Oil pills can help reduce your tolerance quicker.

Anonymous #5

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #19673621 - 03/09/14 09:30 PM (10 years, 21 days ago)

Weed isn't getting me high either. I need to do shrooms.

Anonymous #6

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #19674464 - 03/10/14 01:10 AM (10 years, 21 days ago)

The most viable solutions to your problem is either:

A) Take a tolerance break of over a month while replacing smoking time with a another hobby or start exercising, even drinking.

B) Get better weed, this may not be as viable as the first option but it will certainly do the job.

Anonymous #7

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #19675103 - 03/10/14 08:16 AM (10 years, 21 days ago)

Try other drugs? Trip? Idk, but I quit weed for a while and don't intend to return to everyday smoking, so I can enjoy it every once in a while and get nice and high. I did abuse it for over a year though.

Anonymous #8

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19711728 - 03/18/14 04:24 AM (10 years, 13 days ago)

Try harder.

Anonymous #9

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #19711765 - 03/18/14 04:45 AM (10 years, 13 days ago)

Eat thyme.

Anonymous #10

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #9] * 1
    #19715053 - 03/18/14 06:56 PM (10 years, 12 days ago)

OP smokes shwag

Anonymous #11

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #19717387 - 03/19/14 07:07 AM (10 years, 12 days ago)

I smoke top notch weed and cant get high. Take a few weeks break, tolerance will go dowm.

Anonymous #12

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #19718572 - 03/19/14 01:11 PM (10 years, 12 days ago)

Probably has a lot to do with your state of health.

Get some exercise and cut back, eat healthier.

Anonymous #13

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #19725115 - 03/20/14 05:50 PM (10 years, 10 days ago)

I'm rather inclined to think OP has already been smoking BHO or other concentrates, or some synthetic form of cannabis. Either of them will cause tolerance to skyrocket to a point that it takes massive amounts of weed to actually get high. A long term tolerance break is really the only solution regardless.

Anonymous #14

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #19725255 - 03/20/14 06:31 PM (10 years, 10 days ago)

Sounds like dependency.... you should take a prolonged break IMO

Anonymous #13

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #19726202 - 03/20/14 10:58 PM (10 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #14 said:
Sounds like dependency.... you should take a prolonged break IMO

Meh, from personal experience I disagree about dependency being a cause. I consider myself to be highly dependent upon cannabis for normal functionality in my life, but one bowl invariably gets me high and I can rarely finish a second without waiting an hour or so to smoke again. That said an oz of medical grade cannabis will usually last me a month even with smoking multiple times daily. Regardless a prolonged break is in order. That we do agree on. It is also possible that cannabis use has run its course in OP's life and there is nothing more for him/her to get out of it. I've been smoking regularly for almost 16 years now, and hope to continue for another 30-40 years. The only time it gets old or boring for me is when its all day every day in ever increasing quantities. At that point it can get a bit boring and require massive amounts to actually feel high/stoned, but that is nothing a short break doesn't cure for me. I however have never used concentrates with any regularity, nor consumed edibles with any regularity. Both can cause tolerance to skyrocket quickly.

Anonymous #15

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #19728686 - 03/21/14 03:03 PM (10 years, 9 days ago)

Learn to grow, grow a good number of plants (10 or 15) indoors year round. 

Then you can literally smoke as much as you need and never have to worry about wasting weed.

Anonymous #5

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #19729194 - 03/21/14 05:07 PM (10 years, 9 days ago)

I haven't really been getting as high yet too addicted to go on a break from smoke

Anonymous #16

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #19738200 - 03/23/14 08:06 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Shoot heroin every day for a month and then read your "addictid to pot" post for a  real laugh.

Anonymous #17

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #19739017 - 03/23/14 11:08 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

I've been physically addicted to heroin/opiates before, it was easier for me to quit using opiates than it was for me to quit smoking marijuana after smoking nearly every day in increasing amounts for ~8 years.

After I finally did quit smoking weed for a few months though I don't have nearly the problem with marijuana that I did and now that I am no longer mentally "addicted" to marijuana I find it harder to kick opiates than it is to stop smoking weed now.

But quitting smoking that first time was infinitely harder than quitting opiates ever has been for me, even after a month+ of using oxy/heroin every day.

Withdrawing from opiates is no walk in the park, but IMO the mental part of the marijuana "addiction" was harder to deal with for me and lasted longer.

Anonymous #18

Re: Weed doesn't get me high [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #19739054 - 03/23/14 11:17 PM (10 years, 7 days ago)

Lol what a joke. You're still getting high, idiot. THC is in your system.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
302 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.