Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | | Last >
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19661464 -

In OS X you just hold down a letter and it will display all of the possible accents for it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #19662379 -

same with windows phone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19662493 -

thanks bal! i've never heard of her but i'll look her up, i'm starting to get more into girl groups ever since my friend and i started jamming together. strong, kick ass women in bands FTW. now if only i could sing :blush:

hi slothy :cool:
pics NOW


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #19662538 -

:highfive:

Not sure what kind of music you're into but she's one of the vocalists for the group Rilo Kiley. Not so much a girl group, but they're still awesome. They're like indie rock folksy type music.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #19662571 -

claraclairvoyant said:
herro




Well hello there :derfase:

Beautiful as always.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #19662617 -

claraclairvoyant said:
herro




Hello....I love that little smirk on your face....kinda says that you know a lot more than you let on....I love that. :rose:


--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Thayendanegea] * 2
    #19663003 -

Went and seen Tool last night fucking amazing show :biggrin:

 



This is my munchkin <3


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: lilhippiegirl]
    #19663077 -

Wow that is a huge arena! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Your daughter is freaking adoraable and so are you. :heart:

I see you're sporting that amethyst ring..I really need to get me one of those diamond candles. Did you ever find out how much the ring was worth?


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: lilhippiegirl]
    #19663089 -

lilhippiegirl said:
Went and seen Tool last night fucking amazing show :biggrin:





gaahhh!! fuck you! i wanted to see them on this tour so bad!


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: lilhippiegirl]
    #19663144 -

Wow that's awesome! I'm jelly. I still haven't seen tool live yet. The shows here always sell out ridiculously fast


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: psyconaught]
    #19663145 -

It was huge, there were so many people! They played a fantastic set really the only fan fav they missed was sober (which I was unfortunately) lol

Thank you <3
The site said that if it had thailand on it it's  a 10 dollar ring, if it's unmarked it could be between 25-100 and if it's marked 14k it's worth 100+ mine is unmarked so I'm not sure exactly. I'm guessing no more than 30 :shrug: it's super pretty though :biggrin: and that's what I paid for the candle including shipping, so I'd say it's a awesome deal and the candle is soy and smells so damn good!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #19663157 -

Soulidarity said:
Wow that's awesome! I'm jelly. I still haven't seen tool live yet. The shows here always sell out ridiculously fast



They do here to we're really lucky we even got tickets lol we paid 100 each and we were waaaayyy up in the nose bleeds so worth it though!


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: lilhippiegirl]
    #19663166 -

Yeah, I really love the purple! Soy candles are awesome too. I'm definitely going to have to get me one. I am a candle fanatic as well as anything scented. I have a whole box full of candles, fragrance oils, incense, and etc. :lol:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19663171 -

LHG your daughter is cute as a button!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #19663218 -

Me too I love good smellies! I'm a huge incense fan. I love candles too but I don't really buy them to often but I have a feeling like I will be soon :tongue2:

Thank you! she's my world :heart:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: lilhippiegirl]
    #19663250 -

shift " u = ü


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #19663255 -

Uhhh not on my keyboard. That just makes a capital U with a " mark after it, lol.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19663269 -

Try (Alt-0220) or (Alt-0252)


--------------------
Cause we all have wings. But some of us don't know why...


My very own funnies thread: LINKY

Edited by Moorning Due (03/07/14 12:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Moorning Due]
    #19663277 -

Now that works! I don't know why I didn't think of using the character map.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19663405 -

Ballerium said:
Endure said:
Ballerium said:
Also, Crystal G, I just wanted to thank you for recommending that Gewürztraminer. It is mighty delicious. :crazy2:







how much did it cost?

wine is my shit.
so much so i just made some cheesy lyrics

let it be cheezy with..
wine n crackers,
-no hazard-
lovin the fire~,
cause the wine is sipped
n time slips right on right by ya
till im nothin but tired
calm self centered desires
to fluff up my pillow n snug my day in retired~



Haha nice lyrics. That pretty much sums up how wine makes me feel, except replace the cheese and crackers with bread and olive oil for dipping. :lol:

The wine cost me a whole 8 bucks. I'm cheap and easy to please when it comes to wine. If I could afford it, I'd try some more expensive ones, and I'd love to go and visit some wineries, but for now this will do.

The brand is Fetzer in case you're wondering. It is pretty damn tasty.

Crystal G said:
Woohoo!!!

Also, how did you make those two dots above your U? Is there something fancy on the keyboard you can do to make that?



Haha, I cheated. I copied and pasted it. :lol:



thought i answered, im goingto pick up that next week for sure, but I just picked up sangria called, 'Real sangria' heard it was good via google search, and made with white wine, although I like to stick to my red wines. the 'real sangria' cost me 11.99 for 1.5 liters, my parents used to get 'franzia sangria' which is 13.99 for 5 liters, I actually enjoy that stuff a whole lot and its cheap. I think id rather sip wine all night then beer/shots/mixed drinks:shrug:


--------------------
Im only aloud to post once an hour. Because 'Sell Your Soul' doesn't like me. so if I am responding to you, that means you are above of the utmost importance

Edited by Endure (03/07/14 01:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman?
( 1 2 3 all )
Barnaby 2,724 48 05/21/21 12:13 PM
by theRealrollforever

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
117,522 topic views. 0 members, 8 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 17 queries.