Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Met with local small town shroomerite. It's awkward now. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #19627616 -

Anonymous #3 said:
No no no.. You drug them and then cover a room in plastic. Tie them to a table and kill them, then dismember them and wrap them in plastic. You then dump them off a boat in the ocean. THAT is the only way.



I'm pissed Dexter ended all gay-like. They better bring it the fuck back since he's still alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met with local small town shroomerite. It's awkward now. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #19628327 -

There really isn't much you can do until the person tries to steal something or rip you off. Then you tell them not to fuck with you. You can't be a pussy especially if you are meeting random people on the internet. My advice is stick with the people you meet in real life because you know what they are like in real life from the get go. I met a chick online one time and her ex was in prison for gang related murder. I got the fuck out of there and never talked to that chick again.

Edited by Anonymous (02/27/14 10:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met with local small town shroomerite. It's awkward now. [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #19628465 -

Anonymous #15 said:
I meant a chick online one time and her ex was in prison for gang related murder. I got the fuck out of there and never talked to that chick again.



:rofl: holy fuck man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met with local small town shroomerite. It's awkward now. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19632981 -

Anonymous #1 said:
No. It's the vouching for them for a large regional myco club and having them be a junkie thief that bothers me the most. I think taking my edible grows down is a good first step and making a new account be the second. We were sitting down to hors d'oeuvres and the first thing he asks is "how many of these hippies do you think would buy mush or trip?" Ugh. Everyone looked over at this person with disgust. Then jewelry ends up missing from the coordinator's house and this person suddenly has a few hundred extra dollars by the weekend. I'm ashamed to have brought this person to the group and also the myco meeting. I still have to see them around town regardless. As far as problems meeting people, no, I have problems when I meet untrustworthy and rude junkies and give them the benefit of the doubt. Lesson learned I guess. At least 7 of 8 people weren't scumbags.



Protip: Start tailing him, you'll find out sooner or later if your narc suspicions are justified. Sounds like a regular old selfish junkie drug user to me. But then again there were 8 people why is he the only suspect from the broken goods?

These are the chances you take meeting someone online. You never know if it's a nice guy who is just looking to make a new friend, or someone who is waiting for the opportunity to rob you at gunpoint.

It takes all kinds really, with the huge population that's constantly increasing, we're just playing Russian roulette but instead of 1 in every six chambers being loaded, like 1 in every X people born is going to a psycho/sociopath, junkie, shadester, douchebag, murderous pedophile or whatever. I'm not justifying his actions, but you did willingly agree to meet up with a drug using stranger from the internet.. I'm not one to buy into propaganda, but have you been stuffing your fingers in your ears screaming "lalala I can't hear you" while the nightly news plays and you smoke or consume whatever it is you like to use.

and lol taking your "edibles grow down" after mentioning a suspected narc. Very clever!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met with local small town shroomerite. It's awkward now. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #19645311 -

Anonymous #6 said:
I think murder might be your only option. I recommend drugging them, and then taping a plastic bag over their head when they pass out. Then when all life has fled from their, stinking, worthless, skeezy body you can dissolve their remains in lye. This is the only way. God speed, my friend.



i like it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met with local small town shroomerite. It's awkward now. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19645525 -

Anonymous #1 said:
No. It's the vouching for them for a large regional myco club and having them be a junkie thief that bothers me the most. I think taking my edible grows down is a good first step and making a new account be the second. We were sitting down to hors d'oeuvres and the first thing he asks is "how many of these hippies do you think would buy mush or trip?" Ugh. Everyone looked over at this person with disgust. Then jewelry ends up missing from the coordinator's house and this person suddenly has a few hundred extra dollars by the weekend. I'm ashamed to have brought this person to the group and also the myco meeting. I still have to see them around town regardless. As far as problems meeting people, no, I have problems when I meet untrustworthy and rude junkies and give them the benefit of the doubt. Lesson learned I guess. At least 7 of 8 people weren't scumbags.



That seriously sucks. I don't know about you, but personally i would make a personal apology to those people and explain what happened.

Anonymous #7 said:
Sounds like someone is being a coward. I would be pretty angry if you were saying these things about me.



I disagree with this. Yes, Op perhaps could have told the guy to take a bath, but other than that, people like to post the progress of their grows here ect. If i were OP and i had some low piece of shit junkie thief aware of where i live and my user name, i wouldn't feel comfortable posting things like that either.

OP, if i were you, i'd make a new account. You're going to loose all that meaningless stuff like ratings, and post count, but if you're a cool guy, you'll get them back as time goes on. Don't associate with the guy. If he contacts you, tell him the truth that you and him value different things, and you're sorry, but you don't want to hang out.


Anonymous #1 said:
Edit - And wow thanks for all the shitty troll responses. I remember SA being a much better forum.



Irrelevant, but +1, i just made a thread about this yesterday.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met with local small town shroomerite. It's awkward now. [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #19660053 -

Anonymous #17 said:
and lol taking your "edibles grow down" after mentioning a suspected narc. Very clever!



I'd rather be safe than sorry. And yes, we all grow edibles just as much as farm and raise livestock. Who else would supply the mushrooms during the long winter months? Local businesses pay top dollar during the summer for fresh mushrooms and we also forage for personal consumption.

I talked to a few folks and the poster is a confirmed narco. No f'in wonder. I found his mugshot online and asked a deputy what the guy's story is since I see him around town all the time. We are that small of an area. Cops will leave the farmers alone because it's how they make their living and keep the property they've had in their family for 150 years. Recreational smokers are left alone since there are bigger fish to fry with a meth and methadone problem. Guy's not allowed in area churches and that's a HUGE blow to someone's reputation and character in ultra-Christ territory.

Welpers. Guess I can make a new account and send out free prints and cuttings to people. This guy is slowly dropping off everyone's radar. The only thing that if he wants to be a dick he can make a sworn statement and that's enough for a warrant from what I gather in S&S.

I'm just glad it hasn't damaged any of our reputations at the mycology group. We're all close although some of us live two hours away. I imagine I'm not the first one who's come with a guest and shown up to future events, dinners and (hopefully soon) some foraging without said guest.


:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Met with local small town shroomerite. It's awkward now. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #19660711 -

OP1 i say this in a very sincere way: grow some balls. don't like the dude? tell him off. it's that simple.

don't want him in the group? kick him out.

you are making this overly complicated, my friend. be assertive, and stand up for yourself. you are being taken advantage of and a push over, from what i've read.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What would you do if you walked into a bathroom and saw this?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 6,043 136 06/13/12 01:32 AM
by Anonymous
* The user FEE.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,690 89 11/13/09 02:45 PM
by Anonymous
* Have problem getting erection for sex
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,192 54 11/22/09 07:30 PM
by Anonymous
* Slipping to suicide
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 607 59 02/21/15 07:37 AM
by Alan Rockefeller
* Edging Anonymous 329 8 06/30/08 12:41 AM
by Anonymous
* Who is the meanest user on this site?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Anonymous 4,713 237 04/26/09 08:15 PM
by Anonymous
* anyone here ever paranoid? Anonymous 273 5 03/15/12 05:17 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
806 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.