Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Blackout Contest
    #19547221 -

Whoever posts the most cringe worthy story involving blacking out (and probably benzos) will get 5 stars from me.

If I already gave you a rating and you win then I will send you a free shampoo razor.

Don't know what a shampoo razor is? I have a thread about them over at the growery smoke longue.

Contest lasts for 48 hours!

Go!

:popcorn::volcano:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: 28064212]
    #19547228 -

One time I was apparently sleep walking drunk and pissed in my roomates sink, he promptly tackled me and I woke up in a state of fear and shame.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #19547238 -

Because you like the way your ding dong felt against him when he tackled you?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: 28064212]
    #19547244 -

No I was ashamed for my level of drunkenness


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #19547391 -

When I was in the 7th or 8th grade, I went over to my friend's house after school. His parents were out of town, and he was left alone with his older sister to take care of themselves (the parents were European diplomats, and I guess this kinda of thing isn't that unusual). For some reason, we decided to get into the liquor cabinet. I proceeded to get completely plastered. The next thing I remember is waking up in my bed at home around 4am, and throwing up. The only vague memory of the night before, completely divorced from any narrative was my mom yelling "what were you thinking? What were you thinking"

The events of the evening were reconstructed by my parents and my friend, who after realizing how trashed I was walked me (almost) to my front door. He explained the huge bruise on my forehead by telling me I had walked into a tree while I was trying to take my clothes off (despite being mid December). He got me to my front door, where he knocked and ran away. My parents answered, saw me covered in puke and threw me in the bathtub.mi am so glad I have no memory of being bathed by my mother. They put me to bed with a bucket on the floor.

I never got any punishment for this. I think the shitty feeling I had for the next day was punishment enough,  and to this day, I don't have much of an appetite for alcohol.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: Gilgamesh18]
    #19547414 -

Gilgamesh18 said:
One time I was apparently sleep walking drunk and pissed in my roomates sink, he promptly tackled me and I woke up in a state of fear and shame.



I caught my best friend peeing in my roommates sink. He was always doing stupid shit when he was drunk.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: koods]
    #19547423 -

When i was younger my parents loved peach schnapps and because it was sweet i liked it too only from drinking from there glasses they left out from the night before as they always went to bed and never finished there drinks so i found a love for the sweet drink.

When i say young i mean 4-5 years old and one time i found the bottle of 20% liquor and went to drink a whole 70cl bottle and  my mum asked me why i looked so weird i said ehhh i felt ill, not telling her about my little downing episode and as soon as she drove off i have no memory of that day at all but have been told by many teachers the other year as we had a primary school meet up and i asked them about it. They told me i was off my tits on alcohol and i ran around the playground naked and throwing up and then i went to hump a tree because all children love trees and well then i went to hump a teachers leg and she had to ring my mum and tell her to pick me up as i was drunk as fuck. My mum never told me about this i only remember drinking thee bottle and nothing else. The teacher could be lying but i dont see why she would do that. I also git massively drunk when i was 12 aswell but that was just throwing up coz of brandy boring story that one


--------------------
Constantly checking my dick and nips to see if im not dying

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: koods]
    #19547424 -

koods said:
Gilgamesh18 said:
One time I was apparently sleep walking drunk and pissed in my roomates sink, he promptly tackled me and I woke up in a state of fear and shame.



I caught my best friend peeing in my roommates sink. He was always doing stupid shit when he was drunk.



The weird thing was the sleep walking aspect in my mind


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: koods] * 2
    #19547428 -

I was drunk sleep walking once and instead of going into the bathroom upstairs I went into my brothers room and pissed in his hamper. He woke up and asked me what I was doing and I guess I just looked over at him still pissing and said nothing.

I guess it creeped my brother out because of my eerie silence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: 28064212]
    #19547545 -

After blacking out on MXE I came to in the hospital thinking that I was coming out of a coma and about to die.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: Soluminia] * 1
    #19547643 -

This happened last Thursday

I fell down my carpeted stairs on my face and now I have these scabs/carpet burns that make me look like Mike Tyson




I was on about 7mg of Xanax and a lot of alcohol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: Oldgregg]
    #19547678 -

:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: Oldgregg]
    #19547684 -

Totaled my car many years ago on oxy and Xanax. I had crashed into a telephone pole, then proceeded to just leave the scene to avoid getting a dui. While walking aimlessly, somewhere along the line I dropped my backpack that had $400, my wallet, ID, credit cards, a half ounce of weed, and a flash drive that had my final paper on it for college. Then soon after, I got stopped by the police and ended up getting charged for the DUI anyways :facepalm:

Turned out I had a fractured collar bone to boot. The entire experience is a blur, but the after effects sure were pronounced and clear.

Edited by Magicman69 (02/10/14 12:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: Oldgregg] * 1
    #19547692 -

Once crawled in the wrong tent while messed up camping. Nothing like a couple of women screaming and freaking out thinking you are trying to rape them in the woods. Bout got my ass kicked until others saw I could barely stand, much less walk or find the right tent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: Chernobyl]
    #19547708 -

Lynnch said:
I try not to get that fucked up any more, or if I do I do it someplace I can crawl to safety.
This one time though, I had been drinking 40s and we went on a bike ride, then came back to my buddies house and started chugging beers and playing beer pong... And thats about where I blacked out. I came to in a puddle of my own piss, standing in my boxers with my shorts around my ankles, in their front entryway. :lol: With my buddy saying 'wtf dude! I gotta get you out of here!' He tried to get my clothes back on and put my bike in his car but I started cussing him out and trying to fight him, and told him I would ride home, so he's like 'fuck you dumbass, fine.' I don't remember riding home, no idea how I made it. I was so shitfaced I couldn't get my key in the door, and climbed through my window. :facepalm: :lol:
I too am the guy that noone can tell is drunk, but that just means when I do seem drunk- im a fucking shit show.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: Lynnch]
    #19547776 -

mines not that crazy

but i was wasted and blacked out and the next day i get a txt from my homie and he said "uhhhh wtf?"

im like uh what did i send him. i look back and see that to my male friend the night before i txted "drunk and vulnerable" LOL. absolutely no recollection of this lol. im almost sure that i was tryin to send that to a chick i just broke up with. OR i thought i was being funny and was tryin to tell him thats how i like my chicks and just never finished the txt lol


i know ive done some bad shit when im blacked out but hey, its hard to remember ur black out stories cuz face it, you were blacked out


--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: Bassfreak]
    #19547880 -

So far  I'm winning.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: koods]
    #19548031 -

i don't remember the year 2007 and just woke up one day in a wilderness rehab like wtf how i get here :shrug: does that count?


culprit: xanax and booze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: morrowasted]
    #19548055 -

Chernobyl said:
Once crawled in the wrong tent while messed up camping. Nothing like a couple of women screaming and freaking out thinking you are trying to rape them in the woods. Bout got my ass kicked until others saw I could barely stand, much less walk or find the right tent.



LOL I did pretty much the same thing last year at Aura.  I ended up crawling in this dude I had never met's tent that looked a little similar to mine (not really) while he was sitting right next to it, thinking it was mine.  He was cool though and didnt give a fuck because he knew i needed it.

At one of the Rothburies a while back I let this huge dude sleep in my tent because he didnt have a place to stay and it was really cold.  I was out and about all night and day.  The next morning my whole crew was gathered at the campsite and the dude emerged out of my tent.  They were like wtf for a few mins because they were expecting me to pop out behind this big hairy shirtless guy rofl

Another time somewhere we were sharing one of those huge like 12 person tents and a random guy was blackout drunk and took my friends bed.  Nobody noticed till the morning, but he was an asshole and kept trying to sneak back in which was kind of scary.  We were with a bunch of girls so it was really creepy when he did it again and it caused a huge scene.


--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blackout Contest [Re: morrowasted]
    #19548060 -

A few years back around 2012-early 2013 my buddy was having a house party... I decided to head out and get some zannys oxys and roxys to feel good and gave a great vibe... Well i had lots of experience with roxys but not much with oxys .. I must of ate around 4 mg of Xanax  smoked/snorted mg 120 of roxys and ate 90mg of oxy with a shit load of liquor....
I remember this girl put on a song which i liked we began to dance and then make out little time goes by we got to clean up  and clear his house i start washing dishes and fall asleep standing up washing my friends dishes.... next thing i know is i wake up around 10am in my car at my other friends house not knowing where i was or where i was going ... i decided to walk back to the party house to get my car...when i got there i remembered that i actually woke up in my car...
That day i was told what i did and what happened to me got great lols and videos out of it ... never again tho


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cool youtube contests to win free pipes, hookahs, etc. thizzness 2,926 17 05/26/09 06:20 PM
by thizzness
* Porn Star Contest Phychotron 1,502 16 02/06/06 03:04 AM
by SourceLimit
* Shroomery blackout, Jan 18th - posted in Feedback forum
( 1 2 3 all )
DebuteMachine 2,180 47 01/14/12 09:04 PM
by wildchild68
* has anyone wons contests in the market place.. starptv23 1,810 16 04/07/05 03:36 PM
by starptv23
* Alcohol Blackouts...
( 1 2 all )
peterluber 5,584 22 10/07/08 10:12 AM
by MHbound
* blackouts from drinking? Bridgeburner 1,007 11 12/30/07 12:13 PM
by Unifloo
* Rolling blackouts back in Southern California? trendalM 543 1 07/21/05 05:36 PM
by Toddo
* All Grateful Dead Fans click here! (Contest)
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 4,900 34 01/11/06 09:27 PM
by Animals

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,127 topic views. 8 members, 10 guests and 262 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.