Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Blind fool]
    #19504724 -

i have stuff to do tomorrow.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #19504728 -

You do not need to get wasted. :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Blind fool]
    #19504751 -

I literally just uploaded another video of me (might take another minute to process, don't know if you guys can see it just yet).

This is a video of me doing pull-ups (well technically they are chin-ups) and ab exercises:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G]
    #19505054 -

oh no, your hat fell off :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: naturesrevolt]
    #19505137 -

naturesrevolt said:
oh no, your hat fell off :smile:



Yea, it happens all the time when I do pull-ups or push-ups or bench-press.

And who the fuck thumbed down my video? I KNOW it HAS to be some butt-hurt dude I burned on this forum. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G]
    #19505379 -

damn slothie! those are some heavy knockers. i bet F is still a bit heavy. hopefully you are able to get the size you want.

for me i would like a little more. im a smaller B cup but would like to be a small C. maybe someday :shrug:

about your ass pics.... :datass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: LuuuCid]
    #19505614 -

:cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #19505941 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
oh god. this will be a bitch to type out and i'm not even sure if you could decipher it. let me see if i can set it up decently with just text. i really think i've just got math tunnel vision right now.

lim    1-√(1+t)
t->0    t√(1+t)


(that actually wasn't so bad.)



I hardly think this belongs in this thread, even if you are the thread starter.
Let's move this to the Math Forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Sell Your Soul] * 1
    #19506063 -

Posting here for the creepiness  :creepylurker:


Slothie and anon # 6  :icouldjusteatyou:


Keep it sexy ladies.


--------------------
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #19506065 -

I got a little too drunk and asked for the math problem and passed out without even helping haha. I'm sorry Sloth. I'll look in to it and see what I can come up with.


--------------------
I eat mushrooms to meet hippie chicks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #19506071 -

Sell Your Soul said:
Acidic_Sloth said:
oh god. this will be a bitch to type out and i'm not even sure if you could decipher it. let me see if i can set it up decently with just text. i really think i've just got math tunnel vision right now.

lim    1-√(1+t)
t->0    t√(1+t)


(that actually wasn't so bad.)



I hardly think this belongs in this thread, even if you are the thread starter.
Let's move this to the Math Forum.



Hey, she's sexy and needed help with her math homework. I don't see how that isn't on-topic.


--------------------
Cause we all have wings. But some of us don't know why...


My very own funnies thread: LINKY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Moorning Due]
    #19506240 -



I think that deserves another picture. PM me if you need me to explain it and forgive the poor hand writing.


--------------------
I eat mushrooms to meet hippie chicks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #19506306 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
i'm actually retarded again. i typed the problem wrong and started from where i first though i was having problems. the original problem looks like this:

lim        1    -    1 
t->0  t√(1+t)      t

i've totally been working on this for too long.



Here you go:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #19506324 -



i'll start...





I've always said February is the best month of the year for some reason.  This in itself made the whole month :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Acidic_Sloth] * 1
    #19506421 -

Slothie, your ass is sexy:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Anonymous #6] * 11
    #19506463 -

I'll probably end up deleting this one soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #19506468 -

With your face in there, why post anonymous? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Sell Your Soul]
    #19506486 -

Because it's still not attached to my handle:tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #19506518 -

:popcorn:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new NEW sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: qbe]
    #19506560 -

thanks, qbe.

i ended up realizing that i was actually just over thinking the problem (Blind Fool and blackhawk helped me be able to do that. i gotta start stepping away from my work when things like that happen. the worst is when it happens on a test, though, since i can't exactly step away.


thanks again!


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Do you consider it racist if you sexually attracted to white woman?
( 1 2 3 all )
Barnaby 2,724 48 05/21/21 12:13 PM
by theRealrollforever

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
117,522 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.