Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Coin collectors, I think I foundna 76 Washington DDO
    #19478218 -



This video shows you how to identify, correct? If so then I just found a coin that has sold for $950 before. I'm not believing this so I need someone to chime in.


--------------------


---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coin collectors, I think I foundna 76 Washington DDO [Re: Aopocetx]
    #19478511 -

it will be easier to see in the "L I B" of liberty

use a loop itll look like there 2 letters .. like the die struck the coin twice and it moved a tad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coin collectors, I think I foundna 76 Washington DDO [Re: aysen]
    #19478569 -

I think that's it then... going to the coin place tomorrow. My first find...


--------------------


---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coin collectors, I think I foundna 76 Washington DDO [Re: Aopocetx]
    #19478575 -

nice!  were you the one who said you've been browsin through bank rolls?




if so, nice job!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any coin-collectors? tomnl 430 8 02/05/10 11:22 AM
by P-O
* llllll
( 1 2 all )
blacksabbathrulz 2,457 29 01/13/06 08:42 PM
by Idugh
* trippy new euro coin.
( 1 2 all )
snoot 3,182 22 01/18/09 08:57 PM
by justinsanity
* Keeping coins.... Pukgandi 868 11 04/02/08 01:12 PM
by Pukgandi
* Coins BitchImHim420 484 11 01/31/09 05:27 AM
by blewmeanie
* anyone here collect coins? blacksabbathrulz 781 12 09/18/05 09:37 PM
by demiu5
* I just got an australian coin Captain Loafy McPoopdick 834 6 06/07/05 01:29 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Who was the "disgruntled ex-member" who DDOS'd the shroomery?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RonaldFuckingPaul 5,272 137 08/27/12 03:20 PM
by Nefertem

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
232 topic views. 1 members, 8 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.