Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | | Last >
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: psyconaught]
    #19459293 -

I love tattoos :inlove: I think they are sexy! I have a couple simple ones but they mean alot and im just waiting to have the money to get my big pieces done:sad:

I Like your tat it's cute. might have been a drunken mistake but it's definitely far from the worst drunken tattoo ive seen. I really like the one on your back too


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: lilhippiegirl]
    #19459367 -

I'm pretty heavily tattoooed, I have honestly never gotten a bad reaction.

Not being a woman may make a difference, I don't know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Othyem]
    #19459420 -

Or the fact that people that dislike tattoos are pussies and would never dare to say anything to a bad ass with tats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Othyem]
    #19459430 -

I've got a good amount of ink and ill go to some really expensive day spas filled with rich trophy wives and I just love the reactions I get. I must admit I do look like I could have been in American history X but I dont have any gang or racists tats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: chicksgrowtoo]
    #19459504 -

chicksgrowtoo said:
There are poker cards above my ass....get it....liquor in the front, poker in the rear :facepalm: sad thing is the tat guy had never played poker so there are only 4 cards :facepalm:< again



Just tell people it's Omaha Hi/Low. That's a poker game played with 4 cards.


--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Soulidarity] * 1
    #19459714 -

People compliment me on my tattoos all the time. But that's because I don't have any shitty work done.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G]
    #19459743 -

Crystal G said:
People compliment me on my tattoos all the time. But that's because I don't have any shitty work done.





that's a fresh one, really good work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G]
    #19459794 -

.


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Edited by Dosile (01/22/14 10:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #19459824 -

Now I see why you regret it.

The whole "skull and bones" thing... might seem cool when you're young, but it gets cheesy as you get older.

When I was in rehab, I literally saw a chick with one of these on her back: http://www.tattooartists.org/Images/FullSize/000059000/Img59185_Zech_tat_pics_003.jpg

My roommate and I both looked at each other and were like, "That tattoo is HIDEOUS. You think maybe she's going to regret that one when she's older? :lol: "

You will never go wrong with a tattoo that always looks timeless, like beautiful art.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #19459825 -

Nice side boob. :naughty:


--------------------
You wanna get high? Drink tap water.
--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G]
    #19459859 -

yeah i see alot of horrid tattoos. especially on the tattoo collector type who just get large old style sailor tattoos just to complete the hipster look. some of the work is like wow why did you even pay for that.





pyrate pls, your making me blush


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #19459913 -

it's bad enough we have fingerprints...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #19459914 -

Soulidarity said:
yeah i see alot of horrid tattoos. especially on the tattoo collector type who just get large old style sailor tattoos just to complete the hipster look. some of the work is like wow why did you even pay for that.





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Dudits]
    #19459920 -

Ha, I know someone with your same exact tattoo. The blue jay one. Women love the bird tats.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G]
    #19459923 -

portraits are usually pretty good for a laugh as well


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G]
    #19459943 -

Crystal G said:
Soulidarity said:
yeah i see alot of horrid tattoos. especially on the tattoo collector type who just get large old style sailor tattoos just to complete the hipster look. some of the work is like wow why did you even pay for that.








hahaha thought of this

i usually loathe realistic portrait tattoos, i think its rare they ever turn out well.


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Eminence]
    #19459948 -

frylock91 said:
Ha, I know someone with your same exact tattoo. The blue jay one. Women love the bird tats.



How does she have the exact same tattoo? I got mine custom-made by the artist who specializes in realistic sketch-style.

Unless she stole mine, when did she get it? :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: psyconaught]
    #19459958 -

psyconaught said:
i usually loathe realistic portrait tattoos, i think its rare they ever turn out well.



Completely untrue. My tattoo artist does portraits beautifully.

There was one artist that I have seen that did it even better than him, but I have no idea who the artist is.

That right there, is the difference between a $200 tattoo and a $2,000 tattoo.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G]
    #19459961 -

Crystal G said:
frylock91 said:
Ha, I know someone with your same exact tattoo. The blue jay one. Women love the bird tats.



How does she have the exact same tattoo? I got mine custom-made by the artist who specializes in realistic sketch-style.

Unless she stole mine, when did she get it? :crankey:



I mean the shading and proportions might not be the exact same, but it's a blue jay facing the same way on her back in the same position lol. Got it like 3 years ago.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Eminence] * 8
    #19459992 -

A friend of mine always puts a bump in her hair. She keeps telling me that I need to let her tease my hair.
So. Instead of letting her do it for me, I did it myself.
and... well... this happened.
I feel like Amy Winehouse's lesser known white as fuck little sister right now.
I'm pretty sure this is as close as I've ever been to god...



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | | Last >


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
273,372 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 17 queries.