Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 528 | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | | Last >
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: chicksgrowtoo] * 3
    #19458780 -

There are poker cards above my ass....get it....liquor in the front, poker in the rear :facepalm: sad thing is the tat guy had never played poker so there are only 4 cards :facepalm:< again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: chicksgrowtoo]
    #19458838 -

LOL! That is a funny story.

And nice pic, chicksgrowtoo. :awesome:

I really want to get tats so bad. I just can't make up my mind what I want to get and I don't want it to be generic.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19458886 -

Ballerium said:
I really want to get tats so bad. I just can't make up my mind what I want to get and I don't want it to be generic.



me too

and im afraid i wont like it in X amount of years


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: k00laid]
    #19458927 -

get it somewhere people dont see much of, like your butt cheek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: zZZz]
    #19458929 -

id advise against tats. i regret mine. they cost alot of money, they are painful, and they only fade and turn into splurges of crap. which most people end up getting lasered off in 20 years anyways!


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: zZZz]
    #19458935 -

Actually the spot where chicksgrowtoo has that liquor bottle is one of the spots I want to get one. I also really love acidxprincess's planets tattoo and the placement of that as well.

I also want a large one starting at one of my lower hips and trailing up and around my back and finishing off at the shoulder on the opposite side.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #19458948 -

Soulidarity said:
id advise against tats. i regret mine. they cost alot of money, they are painful, and they only fade and turn into splurges of crap. which most people end up getting lasered off in 20 years anyways!



For the sake of balancing the scales, I say they are awesome. I have quite a few and I don't regret them. The oldest one I got is ten years old. Don't think too much, do it. Do you avoid walking because you might trip and hurt yourself and have a scar on your knee that's gonna last a lifetime? No. You walk. Same with tattoos. Just friggin' do it you sissies. :eatingout:


--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: solstice]
    #19458973 -

Walking ≠ tattoos


--------------------
:box:

The discerning heart seeks knowledge, but the mouth of a fool feeds on folly. -Proverbs 15:14

:tripping2: :shroomer:  :trippinballs: :shroomin:

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions.”
Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: dontknow] * 2
    #19459036 -

Tattoos don't hurt. If anything they almost give me orgasms depending on what part of my body it goes over. Seriously tattoo pain feels thee best and idk why. They cost money, but what artist doesn't? You're not going to get a freaking Picasso painting for free now are you. I love my tattoos. I'd never regret them. Even the poopy butterflies, thus why they have touch ups.


--------------------
"what do you call Discovery?
I call it rape of the natural world.
[gradient:#4A95F7,#06CC80]"In the end
the choice is all yours."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: dontknow]
    #19459039 -

Quote:
most people end up getting lasered off in 20 years anyways!



This is false. Most people who get tattoos do not end up getting them lasered off.


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: psyconaught] * 1
    #19459050 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: chicksgrowtoo]
    #19459073 -

chicksgrowtoo said:





Lovely!


--------------------
Man woke up in a world he did not understand and that is why he tries to interpret it - Carl Jung

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Soulidarity] * 1
    #19459074 -

Soulidarity said:
id advise against tats. i regret mine. they cost alot of money, they are painful, and they only fade and turn into splurges of crap. which most people end up getting lasered off in 20 years anyways!



Can you please elaborate what kind of tats you have, and what memories or people you got them for, maybe that will help us to understand why you regret your tattoos. Clearly you regret them for a reason, and not just because it's ink on your skin. They're either shitty or terrible or offensive or tasteless tattoos, or you got them because of an ex, or you were high/drugged up when you chose to get them, or you got them in an area that prevents you from getting work (hands, wrists, neck, etc.).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19459125 -

Ballerium said:
I really want to get tats so bad. I just can't make up my mind what I want to get and I don't want it to be generic.



I had this problem for quite a long time.

All of a sudden you will have an epiphany and just know what to get.

In my case I ran to the tattoo artist straight after and never regretted anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: acidxprincess]
    #19459136 -

acidxprincess said:
Tattoos don't hurt. If anything they almost give me orgasms depending on what part of my body it goes over. Seriously tattoo pain feels thee best and idk why. They cost money, but what artist doesn't? You're not going to get a freaking Picasso painting for free now are you. I love my tattoos. I'd never regret them. Even the poopy butterflies, thus why they have touch ups.



None of your tats look poopy to me. They are all beautiful. The hummingbirds and planets especially. :awesome:

And you too chicksgrowtoo, nice tat. Yours is kinda placed how I would want mine to be.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19459163 -

i think we should have a tattoo thread!!


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Ballerium]
    #19459179 -

Ballerium said:
Actually the spot where chicksgrowtoo has that liquor bottle is one of the spots I want to get one. I also really love acidxprincess's planets tattoo and the placement of that as well.

I also want a large one starting at one of my lower hips and trailing up and around my back and finishing off at the shoulder on the opposite side.



You should just get an artist to draw you up a temporary tattoo to wear around for a couple weeks first.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Eminence]
    #19459197 -

Yeah that probably wouldn't be a bad idea, although I'm pretty set on wanting one. I'm also playing around with the idea of getting a small delicate-type nose piericing...and possibly one or both nipples.


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Crystal G]
    #19459201 -

I'd say its bec
Crystal G said:
Soulidarity said:
id advise against tats. i regret mine. they cost alot of money, they are painful, and they only fade and turn into splurges of crap. which most people end up getting lasered off in 20 years anyways!



Can you please elaborate what kind of tats you have, and what memories or people you got them for, maybe that will help us to understand why you regret your tattoos. Clearly you regret them for a reason, and not just because it's ink on your skin. They're either shitty or terrible or offensive or tasteless tattoos, or you got them because of an ex, or you were high/drugged up when you chose to get them, or you got them in an area that prevents you from getting work (hands, wrists, neck, etc.).



Crystal G said:
Soulidarity said:
id advise against tats. i regret mine. they cost alot of money, they are painful, and they only fade and turn into splurges of crap. which most people end up getting lasered off in 20 years anyways!



Can you please elaborate what kind of tats you have, and what memories or people you got them for, maybe that will help us to understand why you regret your tattoos. Clearly you regret them for a reason, and not just because it's ink on your skin. They're either shitty or terrible or offensive or tasteless tattoos, or you got them because of an ex, or you were high/drugged up when you chose to get them, or you got them in an area that prevents you from getting work (hands, wrists, neck, etc.).



I'd say its because my tattoos are offensive or draw negative attention. I have the grim reaper and a lot of skulls tattoo'd on my right upper back and rib cage. It looks pretty similat to the sons of anarchy logo but with more skulls around it. i had the design and tat way before SOA though, but no one will believe that and thinks i just copied it.

When I go to the beach people think I'm a skinhead/nazi/bikie/tryhard. People think I'm a criminal or a threat when I show my tattoos. They don't trust me.

So I basically paid 2000 to feel out of place and branded when I go to the beach. What about when I'm older with my family on holidays? It'll be embarrassing.

The tats are custom and have all kinds of shit built into it relative to myself. I designed it a and it has some significance, but having had them almost 10 years I realise it was a waste and I regret getting them.


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The new sexy ladies of the Shroomery thread [Re: Soulidarity]
    #19459219 -

that doesn't mean tattoos in general are regretful. For instance i make sure mine have unique symbolism that couldnt be construed as anything else. For instance a treble clef music staff that morphs into a heart monitor line.


--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 528 | 529 | 530 | 531 | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | | Last >


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
273,372 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 17 queries.