Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Where can I buy straw
    #1920331 -

Well where can I buy straw... I dont really know any art's and craft stores where elce can it be found?


--------------------
Im just a photographer for a foaf :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by papaver [Re: SolarFlare]
    #1920334 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy straw [Re: ]
    #1920342 -

Kewl thanks


--------------------
Im just a photographer for a foaf :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy straw [Re: SolarFlare]
    #1920352 -

Are there any other places?


--------------------
Im just a photographer for a foaf :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy straw [Re: SolarFlare]
    #1920422 -

Walmart sells it where I live, but I think it's seasonal. Just check the arts and crafts section.


--------------------
Just another animal embeded in a technological coral reef extruded psychic objects...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy straw [Re: Demiurge]
    #1920509 -

i saw some at the grocery store, for scarecrows and other halloween things. you could also thy anywhere that sells pumpkins.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Deleted [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1920512 -

Post deleted by administrator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy straw [Re: LiL_KuSsH]
    #1920758 -

yep, i just got 3 bales yesterday from walmart in the halloween section also, its about 4 bucks for what they call a large bale

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy straw [Re: SolarFlare]
    #1920765 -

feed stores

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy straw *DELETED* [Re: ]
    #1921189 -

Post deleted by ski_stoned

Reason for deletion: delete


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy straw [Re: failbot999]
    #1922127 -

Its Called Fleet Farm where i live


--------------------
Im just a photographer for a foaf :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy straw [Re: SolarFlare]
    #1922378 -

I have been using timothy hay. It has colonized every time without problem. What are the drawbacks of using this? Am i just getting lucky?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
*
( 1 2 all )
matts 2,463 20 10/24/02 12:20 PM
by f8L
* straw parah 649 4 01/26/02 11:49 PM
by Jammer
* pf tek spawned to straw... EMPIRE 3,261 11 12/17/03 10:42 PM
by EMPIRE
* Where can I buy straw? exan 2,381 10 05/08/04 03:52 AM
by Starter
* Wheat Straw PoppaWoody 1,087 3 06/16/01 11:07 PM
by FrogSpawn
* where to find straw
( 1 2 all )
I_Stain_Blue 2,925 22 05/01/03 10:06 AM
by apuffball
* hay vs. straw darshan 1,202 11 02/05/03 10:32 AM
by fugu
* Re: Straw Ball Tek! Anonymous 2,300 8 01/25/01 05:37 PM
by ralphster44

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,147 topic views. 13 members, 309 guests and 213 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.