Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Kriz makes an uncommon appearence....
    #1908083 -

Firstly, that post with the hot girls and mushrooms.... GOD DAMN I LOVE THE SHROOMERY!!!!

Secondly, what's up with the chatroom? I don't get many chances to go, so when I can, it upsets me when I get errors on the irc server and it won't connect... is it down? or am I using the wrong server, or...?

Lastly.... You guys have no idea how badly I miss you all. Its like I lost an army of friends all at once.

~Kriz


--------------------
"Its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kriz makes an uncommon appearence.... [Re: MaskedMulatto]
    #1908120 -

OH YEAH!! and.. who do i see about gettin my little 'stranger' title turned back into 'I fuck dead people'?? I lost the password on my other name so...


--------------------
"Its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kriz makes an uncommon appearence.... [Re: MaskedMulatto]
    #1908145 -

Nevermind.. I got it.

~Kriz


--------------------
"Its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kriz makes an uncommon appearence.... [Re: MaskedMulatto]
    #1908218 -

krizzzzzzzz.


--------------------
look buddy,,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kriz makes an uncommon appearence.... [Re: MaskedMulatto]
    #1908392 -

welcome back.  chat room is down.  why don't you use your og name?  :spliff:
 


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Kriz makes an uncommon appearence.... [Re: geokills]
    #1908446 -

hehe kriz :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,398 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage
* Kriz misses you. MaskedMulatto 311 1 11/09/08 03:28 PM
by Gillette
* My first trance party! esin 1,564 11 12/14/02 12:54 PM
by Strumpling
* i make a mean...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,647 27 06/04/20 09:21 PM
by 1234go
* First post
( 1 2 3 all )
Gumby 5,500 46 01/10/11 05:46 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Sonny Barger... PapaverS 4,550 17 11/06/02 07:27 PM
by Ripple
* I just wanted to be the first to say "HELLO" ...
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 2,631 21 08/31/06 08:17 AM
by eligal
* Get A Life frogsheath 1,513 4 01/11/16 11:26 PM
by aaron2347

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
547 topic views. 1 members, 22 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.