Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Cereal; does it taste worse now?
    #19077906 -

No cereal taste as good to me as it did a few years ago, anyone else notice this?

I think they changed all the ingredients in them to make them healthier or somethin'.


I barely even eat it anymore because of this, now I usually eat hot cereals like Steel Cut Oats & Coco Wheats.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19077920 -

i love cereal, but not all cereal is worthy of my digestive tract


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #19078001 -

It depends on what cereal you're eating.

I don't really eat the sugary cereal anymore that I enjoyed as a child. I will eat plain cheerios but I'm eating it mainly because I know I need to eat something, and usually try to keep it healthy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #19078008 -

Cheerios remind me too much of jail.

If I'm eating healthy then no cereal, and no milk is pretty strict with me.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #19078018 -

VivaLaMushie said:
It depends on what cereal you're eating.

I don't really eat the sugary cereal anymore that I enjoyed as a child. I will eat plain cheerios but I'm eating it mainly because I know I need to eat something, and usually try to keep it healthy.



Yeah cereals that were healthy to begin with are still good, like puffed rice & king vitamin and stuff. That's because they're simple and hard to mess up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: TrentBoyett]
    #19078078 -

I use to eat cereal all the time. But lately I haven't had much of a taste for it. Now I eat stuff like eggs bagels breakfast burritos.


--------------------
When you put the best effort you can into something, you’re bound to get something good out of it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: TrentBoyett] * 1
    #19078103 -

mjmihalov said:
No cereal taste as good to me as it did a few years ago, anyone else notice this?

I think they changed all the ingredients in them to make them healthier or somethin'.


I barely even eat it anymore because of this, now I usually eat hot cereals like Steel Cut Oats & Coco Wheats.



Try "Special K with Strawberries".  That is dank cereal.

Also, I like to mix Frosted Flakes and Corn Chex at a 50/50 ratio in the same bowl.

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (11/03/13 12:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake] * 1
    #19078113 -

Frosted mini wheats are my shit


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #19078136 -

I swear the change in taste seems to be something going on with fukushima. a similar thing started happening with pine nuts the same year and there was a massive yellow jacket die off in the forest I was working in. I was getting radiation readings from the pine pollen that were way above normal and probably a lot worse than my Geiger was picking up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: passifloracaerulea]
    #19078168 -

I don't eat cereal anymore, I just seem to have lost my taste for it. I also don't really like milk so that might have something to do with it.


--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: mushroom_sandwich]
    #19078395 -

Do you have any idea what breakfast cereal's made of?
It's those little curly wooden shavings you find in pencil sharpeners.


--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: SurReality]
    #19078417 -

Nothing store bought tastes as good as home made now a days.

At least not from any major manufacturer that is.


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: Legend]
    #19078528 -

So youu make your own cereal now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: TrentBoyett] * 1
    #19078555 -

this is SOOO true !! ive noticed. and jus recently ate my favorite cereal of my whole life i havent had in years and i was like :hellokitty:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #19078561 -

What's your favorite cereal?

Oh, I forgot, Honey Nut Cheerios might be the best cereal evar.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #19078567 -

lifeiswhatyoumake said:
What's your favorite cereal?

Oh, I forgot, Honey Nut Cheerios might be the best cereal evar.





Honey Nut Cheerios is still actually ok. my fav cereal ever growing up was Count Chocula.. now its Count YUCKula


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: Mello Kitty] * 2
    #19078574 -

French toast crunch was my favorite cereal but I can find it anymore

10x better than cinnamon toast crunch, they were shaped liked little pieces of toast.



--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #19078578 -

kix was one of my favorites


--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: SurReality]
    #19078602 -

Cocoa Pebbles ftw!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cereal; does it taste worse now? [Re: cez]
    #19078605 -

fruity pebbles is where its at


--------------------
ProDOPEFiend Diary: (my public diary)

PodCast

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* America needs healthy fast food
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 3,448 52 04/23/06 07:30 PM
by RedNucleus
* What's your favorite cereal?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,499 33 04/17/04 06:35 PM
by notapillow
* random transient thoughts on healing and becoming healthy again ... now 14 days clean of cigarettes
( 1 2 3 all )
HB 8,195 54 05/26/07 01:10 AM
by HB
* Cereal
( 1 2 3 all )
Boom 2,341 45 06/08/07 03:17 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Healthy Liver Remedies Muppet69_420 1,663 5 08/13/06 05:39 PM
by Muppet69_420
* Poll : Which goes in first , milk or cereal
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 5,750 37 07/11/05 12:33 AM
by Toddo
* For God's sake eat healthy people
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,348 30 05/26/07 04:47 AM
by mr_kite
* my favorite cereal is...
( 1 2 all )
bioTek 2,768 30 03/23/04 09:01 PM
by Yrtlzmo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,898 topic views. 9 members, 37 guests and 126 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.