Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Thank god for the theme button.
    #18695104 -

Now my sister won't question that blue site that is probably about drugs that her brother is on all the time !!!! Thanks (who implemented it!)


--------------------
You gotta face the music!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: TheShroomingAtheis]
    #18695125 -

:underage:
you're your own person. tell her to fuck off

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: TheShroomingAtheis]
    #18695127 -

You could have changed your theme at any time by going to account>display preferences> change style



You can even put in a custom style by doing that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: ganjfather] * 1
    #18695139 -

I think the theme button needs a new .gif image.  We should have a shroomerysite wide contest on who can make the coolest "THEME" button.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: TheShroomingAtheis]
    #18695141 -

Yeah the ability to swap color themes with the settings is a very helpful option when family memebers are snooping around. I believe the moderators of the site first installed the option to change colors around three years ago, after someone requested it because his mother caught him looking into strange mushrooms. After it the mother filed a lawsuit deeming that the website opened up elicit avenues for young kids & so they moved the entire site to a new url & then also incorporated an option which permitted you to change the background color.


--------------------

No More Stories Are Told Today, I'm Sorry They Washed Away // No More Stories, The World Is Grey, I'm Tired, Let's Wash Away.


God 2 read 10932148 Unread messages

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: TheShroomingAtheis]
    #18695161 -

does everybody else's overlap the 'forum index' button? looks sloppy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #18695173 -

claraclairvoyant said:
does everybody else's overlap the 'forum index' button? looks sloppy




Nope, is your browser zoomed in?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: ganjfather]
    #18695193 -

ganjfather said:
claraclairvoyant said:
does everybody else's overlap the 'forum index' button? looks sloppy




Nope, is your browser zoomed in?





Yes, it does it on mine too. And yeah, I'm probably zoomed in.


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: ganjfather]
    #18695194 -

Good point, I think ctrl+0  (zero) resets the zoom, and ctrl+- and ctrl+= are the zoom in and out.  Just checked, do ctrl0 (zero) and it'll reset zoom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: Maverick]
    #18695201 -

just checked, i wasn't zoomed in but i had to zoom waaaay out to get it not to overlap, couldn't even read the text


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: Maverick]
    #18695212 -

this is how mine looks:




It's tacky but not overlapping anything


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: TheShroomingAtheis] * 1
    #18695230 -

I don't really find it useful myself. I've always known the option was there and I think I've only ever changed it once since I joined (except for changing for a second to see what the other ones looked like). Seems like a giant prominent button for a function that most of us will rarely use.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18695280 -

^^^^  THIS ^^^^ . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: vinsue]
    #18695286 -

Whoa- it went away


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #18695290 -

And it's back


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: nicechrisman] * 3
    #18695304 -

nicechrisman said:
I don't really find it useful myself. I've always known the option was there and I think I've only ever changed it once since I joined (except for changing for a second to see what the other ones looked like). Seems like a giant prominent button for a function that most of us will rarely use.



^^^^^THIS THIS THIS^^^^^


--------------------
:hummer:

:trees::trees:

:aweyeah::trippinbawelz::awecid:
.         



         
             
             
                                              :redneck::tentjump:                         :hole:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18695319 -

Lol I switched the theme andnow I cant go back to the navy blue regular theme, I hit default and its how the old shroomery was with the teal color

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: Chowder963]
    #18695326 -

. . .  :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: vinsue] * 1
    #18695395 -

the theme button rocks...the desert light brown theme that ive had for years is easiest on the eyes and the least conspicuous BUT if I were trippin on some sort of psycadelic I find it neat to change to change the color so eassily:smile::thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank god for the theme button. [Re: drkkenny]
    #18695403 -

drkkenny said:
Yeah the ability to swap color themes with the settings is a very helpful option when family memebers are snooping around. I believe the moderators of the site first installed the option to change colors around three years ago, after someone requested it because his mother caught him looking into strange mushrooms. After it the mother filed a lawsuit deeming that the website opened up elicit avenues for young kids & so they moved the entire site to a new url & then also incorporated an option which permitted you to change the background color.




is there any more info on this?


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Am the True God fireworks_godS 1,540 17 11/21/03 03:31 PM
by fireworks_god
* Ctrl + X The_Ghost 946 7 12/19/11 02:26 AM
by p_walter
* Reoccuring themes in your dreams?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 4,999 26 05/11/04 01:45 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* the CTRL button doesnt work Atheist 1,063 13 03/13/07 05:45 PM
by coda
* CTRL + F JunkFood 883 9 09/03/07 07:31 PM
by Apollyphelion
* Themed parties
( 1 2 all )
TODAY 2,301 22 03/05/05 11:05 AM
by TODAY
* Button Makers Gillette 619 7 07/14/05 09:23 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Re-occuring Themes in Dreams FrozenHappiness 943 5 01/05/03 11:01 AM
by PjS

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,957 topic views. 9 members, 78 guests and 240 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.