Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: Menalaus]
    #18682158 -

:baaaam:
You going to stand for that bro.....
He said something about your mum and felatio

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: Fire is Born]
    #18682212 -

All the people, whose parents I know smoke, are all retarded or handicapped.

I wasn't even saying that though I'm saying you will be smarter if you don't smoke ciggerettes at any level of intelligance.

Edited by Konyap (08/09/13 10:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: Fire is Born]
    #18682226 -

Fire is Born said:
They are still idiots....



Intelligent idiots.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: Patlal]
    #18682352 -

Patlal said:
zappaisgod said:
Patlal said:
Menalaus said:
OP has to be the poorest IQ test I've ever seen, straight ridiculous



OP consistently scores 135 in IQ tests. Can you say the same?



Well how do you like that?  Who could have possibly known?



Now you know


Now I know that you say so.  Real evidence is absent


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: YSHServant] * 5
    #18682363 -

YSHServant said:
I still demand proof that people who believe in God are dumber than those who don't.




Just keep posting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: Patlal]
    #18682373 -

koraks said:
YSHServant said:
I still demand proof that people who believe in God are dumber than those who don't.




Just keep posting.



:curbyourenthusiasm:
Patlal said:
Fire is Born said:
They are still idiots....



Intelligent idiots.



:manofapproval:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18682391 -

zappaisgod said:
Patlal said:
zappaisgod said:
Patlal said:
OP consistently scores 135 in IQ tests. Can you say the same?



Well how do you like that?  Who could have possibly known?



Now you know


Now I know that you say so.  Real evidence is absent



Send me any test of your choosing and I'll post the results


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: Patlal]
    #18682410 -

On an unrelated note "scientifically proven" doesn't make any sense. It can be "scientifically supported/accepted/etc", but not "proven", as you never prove anything using science. You only create better and better models.

Also, this is more of a statistics thing than a science thing. These traits are associated with intelligence to a reasonable degree of confidence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: Shroomerited]
    #18682444 -

Shroomerited said:
On an unrelated note "scientifically proven" doesn't make any sense. It can be "scientifically supported/accepted/etc", but not "proven", as you never prove anything using science. You only create better and better models.

Also, this is more of a statistics thing than a science thing. These traits are associated with intelligence to a reasonable degree of confidence.



This is a more intelligent post than the original one.  Your IQ must be 136


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18682471 -

zappaisgod said:
Either you're a prohibitionist or your not.



:thefuckisthis:



This is the Shroomery. I don't think we have many if any "prohibitionists".


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18682688 -

zappaisgod said:
Either you're a prohibitionist or your not.



Well that's just not true and you know it.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: Synthe]
    #18682712 -

Synthe said:
zappaisgod said:
Either you're a prohibitionist or your not.



:thefuckisthis:



This is the Shroomery. I don't think we have many if any "prohibitionists".



You might think so, but quite a few people seem to be in favor of continued prohibition of at least some drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: psi]
    #18682730 -

Well, this thread has devolved significantly.


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: psi]
    #18683343 -

psi said:
Synthe said:
zappaisgod said:
Either you're a prohibitionist or your not.



:thefuckisthis:



This is the Shroomery. I don't think we have many if any "prohibitionists".



You might think so, but quite a few people seem to be in favor of continued prohibition of at least some drugs.



Yeah, a lot of psychonauts like to justify their drug habits by attacking those of others-- the favorite targets are heroin and meth.

Good drugs. :shrug:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #18683576 -

Don't forget luverly luverly crack


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18683700 -

Imediately when I read the list and the first sign was you use recreational drugs I kinda got the feeling this list is bull shit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: zappaisgod]
    #18683717 -

zappaisgod said:
Don't forget luverly luverly crack



Actually, awhile back I heard of Shroomery folks smoking their DMT with their crack. Now, I'm not a fan of the crack, but it kinda makes sense. Every time I smoke DMT I end up falling asleep. :drooling:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #18683761 -

I can confirm 14. 5 I have no idea like my mothers morning sickness or my brain size, the only definite 'no' is teenage virgin.


:tarantino:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: koraks]
    #18683779 -

koraks said:
YSHServant said:
I still demand proof that people who believe in God are dumber than those who don't.




Just keep posting.




:somefunnyshit:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 20 scientifically proven signs that you are smarter than average [Re: Konyap]
    #18685236 -

aiyobro said:
All the people, whose parents I know smoke, are all retarded or handicapped.

I wasn't even saying that though I'm saying you will be smarter if you don't smoke ciggerettes at any level of intelligance.



I'm not really saying that it doesn't affect intelligence, so much as we can't quantify intelligence and make a test to determine that control group A has been affected. There are plenty of people I've met who are just dumb as bricks, but to actually measure their intelligence is beyond possible because too many factors will be culturally subjective.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Study Shows 'Men Smarter Than Women' g00n 1,329 12 08/28/05 12:30 PM
by ummikko
* EU-residents, please read and sign the petition. Young_but_cool 2,113 15 04/17/05 04:31 PM
by In(di)go
* What's your sign?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 5,919 70 03/06/23 11:12 PM
by lavod
* Your sign.
( 1 2 3 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 2,989 41 05/29/05 06:33 PM
by Shroomism
* average IQ of states vs. election results
( 1 2 all )
angryjslice 4,565 24 11/04/04 11:10 AM
by Annom
* What's your sign?
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 6,203 54 12/19/19 08:55 AM
by TravlnMujichin
* Speaking of your sign.. post your natal chart!
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,948 38 05/31/05 03:08 AM
by flowstone
* How to identify shroomerites in public? Secret sign?
( 1 2 3 all )
myndreach 3,626 52 07/24/05 06:16 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,475 topic views. 3 members, 25 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.