Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Missing gremlins?
    #18679684 -

I swear, some of them have been disappearing lately.

The one with the finger over lips "hush" is gone, and :awesketch: is gone too.

:awesketch: was one of my favorites and it was much more functional than, say, :awecluster:.


So wassup with this?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: Synthe]
    #18679694 -

huh? i'm confused..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: Psychotria]
    #18679705 -

I was looking for the one you speaking of for a good 30 minutes one day. I mean of all the shitty unused greamlins they could have gotten rid of they had to choose that one.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #18679719 -

volcomstoner said:
I was looking for the one you speaking of for a good 30 minutes one day. I mean of all the shitty unused greamlins they could have gotten rid of they had to choose that one.



You mean :shoosh:? This one ? 


Mostly I miss awesketch, it was a lot cooler than :paranoid: and a much more important awe___ gremlin then the useless :awecluster:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: Synthe]
    #18679728 -

Synthe said:
volcomstoner said:
I was looking for the one you speaking of for a good 30 minutes one day. I mean of all the shitty unused greamlins they could have gotten rid of they had to choose that one.



You mean :shoosh:? This one ?



What I remember hearing was that the kid in that pic was actually a member here who later requested to have it removed. :awesketch: shows up for me just fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: psi]
    #18679793 -

:uhno:

You will get over it.

:whatyougonnado:

hahahaha!

:peace:jk


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: Synthe]
    #18680010 -

The smiley panel is a veritable smorgasbord of emotion. There's like ten times more emotions represented there than I'll probably express in my entire life.


--------------------
:bananadance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: ReginaldPMcpoop]
    #18680028 -

Quote:
There's like ten times more emotions represented there than I'll probably express in my entire life.



What about this one? Have you expressed this yet?

:megusta:

Or how about this one?

:tearchalice:


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: Synthe]
    #18680034 -

I dearly miss :shoosh:.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: XUL]
    #18680058 -

XUL said:
Quote:
There's like ten times more emotions represented there than I'll probably express in my entire life.



What about this one? Have you expressed this yet?

:megusta:






I've liked things before but I think I'd have to cut my nose in half to be like that guy...


--------------------
:bananadance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: ReginaldPMcpoop]
    #18680100 -

ReginaldPMcpoop said:
XUL said:
Quote:
There's like ten times more emotions represented there than I'll probably express in my entire life.



What about this one? Have you expressed this yet?

:megusta:






I've liked things before but I think I'd have to cut my nose in half to be like that guy...



That graemlin is seriously my favorite.

It's that clueless face that I make most of the day.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: XUL]
    #18680346 -

:awesketch:



wtf?


i mean i get why the shoosh was taken down, because a former member requested it to be, it was a picture of him.


i'm the guy who submitted :awesketch:, so unless the actuial dude who created the image wanted it removed, the fuck?



and it's frequently used enough, i mean there's like atleast 40 others that havent been used in like a year.



shit nigga


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: Salomon]
    #18680354 -

:jacked:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: Salomon]
    #18680377 -

Salomon said:
:awesketch:



wtf?


i mean i get why the shoosh was taken down, because a former member requested it to be, it was a picture of him.


i'm the guy who submitted :awesketch:, so unless the actuial dude who created the image wanted it removed, the fuck?



and it's frequently used enough, i mean there's like atleast 40 others that havent been used in like a year.



shit nigga



So you guys are saying that the :awesketch: picture doesn't show up for you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: Synthe] * 1
    #18680399 -

Synthe said:
volcomstoner said:
I was looking for the one you speaking of for a good 30 minutes one day. I mean of all the shitty unused greamlins they could have gotten rid of they had to choose that one.



You mean :shoosh:? This one ? 


Mostly I miss awesketch, it was a lot cooler than :paranoid: and a much more important awe___ gremlin then the useless :awecluster:





and the entire point of the awecluster is to do this:



:awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster:
:awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster:
:awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster:
:awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster:
:awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster::awecluster:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: psi]
    #18680408 -

psi said:
Salomon said:
:awesketch:



wtf?


i mean i get why the shoosh was taken down, because a former member requested it to be, it was a picture of him.


i'm the guy who submitted :awesketch:, so unless the actuial dude who created the image wanted it removed, the fuck?



and it's frequently used enough, i mean there's like atleast 40 others that havent been used in like a year.



shit nigga



So you guys are saying that the :awesketch: picture doesn't show up for you?





yes all i see is the text, not the gif. , is it showing up for some people and not others?



it might just be a server glitch then?


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: Salomon]
    #18680488 -

It's working for me :shrug:

:shoosh: should still be up though, fuck the guy who wanted it down.


--------------------

HAIL SATAN

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #18680509 -

yea then it's gotta be a server error, actuially...


i highlighted one of the sentences with :awesketch: in it, and the text does not highlight.



i can still click it and drag it as if it were an image, but it's just text.


and when i dragged it to a new window i got this:



https://files.shroomery.org/smileys/awesketch.gif

Quote:
Not Found

The requested URL /smileys/awesketch.gif was not found on this server.




:shrug:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: Salomon]
    #18680533 -

Yeah it's weird that some people would see it and some not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Missing gremlins? [Re: psi]
    #18680547 -

Gremelins was the awesomest movie when inwas a little kid


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my favorite greamlin
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 3,533 35 03/11/05 06:26 PM
by IrishNation
* my gremlins disappeared lsd25icu812 1,025 8 01/31/07 12:11 PM
by daytripper05
* I miss my gd friends. NOUS333 317 6 03/19/18 10:52 AM
by remake
* Greamlins!!
( 1 2 all )
Yarry 1,974 37 09/14/05 06:24 PM
by sublime40oz
* new greamlin Banez 1,250 6 09/05/06 05:16 PM
by Silverwolf
* What's Your Favorite Gremlin? DiploidM 1,224 19 07/01/05 09:25 AM
by barfightlard
* What is the Appropriate Gremlin for Bullshit? Jim 878 17 03/18/05 05:44 PM
by Yarry
* my gremlins are broken... can they be fixed?? willmafingerdo 442 2 09/30/05 10:11 AM
by willmafingerdo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,794 topic views. 4 members, 31 guests and 183 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.