Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just watched this move called Act of Valor
    #18666122 -

It was on netflix :shrug:

Anyway, it ends with homeboy jumping on a grenade to save his buddies and i guess its sad cuz hes got a wife at home and a new little baby...  I don't really think its sad though, i mean dude jumped on a fuckin grenade...  He decided to be some no name special ops bad-ass..  He knew good and fuckin well there was a good chance he was going to die and some other dude would be fuckin his wife and raising his kid..

IDK, i have no pity for solders that get caught up in the governments drama and die.  They say they die for country, that mufucker didn't die for me, and he didn't die for you.  He died for some crooked ass politician whose not losing a wink of sleep over it.

:nocomment:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #18666140 -

If anything, I pity soldiers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18666254 -

Anonymous #2 said:
If anything, I pity soldiers.



why? I feel like soldiers are on the D list and below.  We all just want them to feel good.  At least we think we do.  They are the kind of people who can't learn much, so they need rules and structure.

I attended the Air Force Academy on a football scholarship and met many different people from all around the country.  Some of them actually are brilliant, talented, folks who worked hard.  Of course, this school was for officers, not enlisted! So, i guess that draws a pretty thick line. 

I'm just drunk rambling. But i don't pity most of them.  I think it's my outlook on our whole system we call America.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #18666306 -

I pity them due to the fact that they are martyrs of a greedy government. They honestly believe that they are fighting to defend freedom, when in reality they are fighting for money and oil. Imagine how many Einsteins, how many Hemingways, have been shot down in senseless wars, their shining brilliance put out forever, never to be revealed to society. All in the name of Capitalism. They fight for materialism and greed, not for human life. That is why I pity soldiers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18667190 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I pity them due to the fact that they are martyrs of a greedy government. They honestly believe that they are fighting to defend freedom, when in reality they are fighting for money and oil. Imagine how many Einsteins, how many Hemingways, have been shot down in senseless wars, their shining brilliance put out forever, never to be revealed to society. All in the name of Capitalism. They fight for materialism and greed, not for human life. That is why I pity soldiers.



This.

There's not many opportunities for the poor these days, other than killing other poor people in a different country.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18667214 -

Anonymous #2 said:
I pity them due to the fact that they are martyrs of a greedy government. They honestly believe that they are fighting to defend freedom, when in reality they are fighting for money and oil. Imagine how many Einsteins, how many Hemingways, have been shot down in senseless wars, their shining brilliance put out forever, never to be revealed to society. All in the name of Capitalism. They fight for materialism and greed, not for human life. That is why I pity soldiers.



STFU commie :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18667542 -

Anonymous #1 said:
It was on netflix :shrug:

Anyway, it ends with homeboy jumping on a grenade to save his buddies and i guess its sad cuz hes got a wife at home and a new little baby...  I don't really think its sad though, i mean dude jumped on a fuckin grenade...  He decided to be some no name special ops bad-ass..  He knew good and fuckin well there was a good chance he was going to die and some other dude would be fuckin his wife and raising his kid..

IDK, i have no pity for solders that get caught up in the governments drama and die.  They say they die for country, that mufucker didn't die for me, and he didn't die for you.  He died for some crooked ass politician whose not losing a wink of sleep over it.

:nocomment:




Ok....let me see if I understand what  you are saying.

YOu watched a fictional movie that is not real. :shrug:
and it some how is making you have mixed feelings about how the American Military is raping and assfucking the world, and you are feeling a tad bit of remorse.

Interesting....

I don't have any answers at all, but perhaps you should quit watching television and enjoy life. That shit on the box is just meant to fuck you up.

If you look at the whole world, you will see that everyone is quite insane.

Then.....you might reach that pivotal point where you start to understand that ....the world is working perfect....it is suppose to be totally fucked up.




Then.....you might reach the next pivotal point where you will laugh and realize where you are..:rolleyes:

You are in an illusion...a holographic universe...nothing is really really real.  :noway:


:lamastare:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #18667554 -

well what i was saying is they were trying to make it a sad movie by having the dude die but the sadness was lost on my.  I felt no pitty for him.

But i see what your saying, chaos is inherent in all levels of nature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18667826 -

A human body wouldn't stop a grenade... :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #18667864 -

That may be so but a lot of solders have actually done it, and despite the actual effectiveness these people are generally accredited for saving lives.  It may be a sad and desperate attempt at justifying the "hero's" actions.  nevertheless, it happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18667917 -

I've jumped in front of bullets multiple times to save my homies when I'm playing Saints Row 3, but no one calls me a hero. Where's my medal? :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18667976 -

I feel your pain.  I saved a bunch of my friends lives once by realizing I was too shit faced to drive them home.  Where's my fucking medal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #18668099 -

Well I have had ‎Gonorrhea 8 times and no one gave me a damn medal :mad2:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #18668115 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Well I have had ‎Gonorrhea 8 times and no one gave me a damn medal :mad2:





damn guy,

you can get your dick and balls sucked at the same time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #18668131 -

The chick willing to suck that dick deserves a goddamn medal of honor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18668288 -

:lolsy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #18669240 -

:whathesaid::laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just watched this move called Act of Valor [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #18669463 -

I second that motion!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* .
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 592 21 01/23/10 01:30 AM
by Anonymous
* butt hurt crybaby military guy gives marines a bad name!
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 473 37 08/23/15 12:56 AM
by Anonymous
* My hero Anonymous 271 6 11/09/07 07:00 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
373 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.