Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Msgbox??
    #18644121 -

what the hell is this msgbox think that popped up today? on all of our home pages it says "post to message box , and at the top where it says account, threads-- it says msgbox. what and why is this now here. I was fine with the way things were.


--------------------
:hummer:

:trees::trees:

:aweyeah::trippinbawelz::awecid:
.         



         
             
             
                                              :redneck::tentjump:                         :hole:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18644163 -

So that's the new thing, I couldn't figure out what it was but yea the bar looked larger than usual. No idea what it is :confused:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: Constantine]
    #18644268 -

They had it there a while ago, too. Then they took it down, now its back up so :shrug:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: Constantine]
    #18644586 -

my messagebox thing is flashing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #18644629 -

if there are any mods watching please disable the MSG box. I do not want to see a fake pm. if I wan to send a  pm ill send a :pm: if I want a thread I'll post in a thread. thanks.


--------------------
:hummer:

:trees::trees:

:aweyeah::trippinbawelz::awecid:
.         



         
             
             
                                              :redneck::tentjump:                         :hole:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18644646 -

:unwanted:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: JesusGoneRogue]
    #18644756 -

There was talk before of replacing PMs with the messagebox thing altogether.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: psi]
    #18644883 -

fuck it I give in. I guess it's "kinda" cool. I just don't like when things change with out my approval. I'd like to know when I voted this option to be here:shrug:


--------------------
:hummer:

:trees::trees:

:aweyeah::trippinbawelz::awecid:
.         



         
             
             
                                              :redneck::tentjump:                         :hole:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18644939 -

I think it is dumb.

I guess being able to send a mass message is cool, but I don't see why it couldn't be implemented into the already existing system.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18644965 -

Is there any way to PM somebody without using MsgBox? It's really annoying, messy and cluttered.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: Synthe]
    #18644972 -

Uuuggghh yeah. send a pm the way we've been sending them....


--------------------
:hummer:

:trees::trees:

:aweyeah::trippinbawelz::awecid:
.         



         
             
             
                                              :redneck::tentjump:                         :hole:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: psi]
    #18644992 -

psi said:
There was talk before of replacing PMs with the messagebox thing altogether.



i like the box thing. but don't replace :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18644994 -

the mad machinest said:
Uuuggghh yeah. send a pm the way we've been sending them....



Doesn't work. Click the PM user button under my post to see, it will just bring you to the new MsgBox.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: Synthe] * 3
    #18645009 -

NOW IM PISSED!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!?!!  I DO NOT LIKE THIS!!!!
any body else who opposes this should message Andy right fuckin now!!!
SOOOO GAY. :facepalm:x1000


--------------------
:hummer:

:trees::trees:

:aweyeah::trippinbawelz::awecid:
.         



         
             
             
                                              :redneck::tentjump:                         :hole:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18645013 -

I'm going to msgbox you so hard


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #18645028 -

yeah the msgbox comes and goes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: Synthe]
    #18645029 -

Its whatever..I doubt I'll ever use it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18645030 -

ANDY! you and your noobish HTML Skills!



I can clearly see /n in the top left corner!!!  :crankey:










:trollhide:



Im jk Andy your a cool guy! :hi5:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Edited by SunnyD (08/01/13 05:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: Everlong]
    #18645031 -

IMO the flaw it tries to solve is the nested reply problem, if you you talk back and forth with the same person for long enough it builds up too many nested boxes. With the new thing the sequence is just threaded, it's still normally only visible between only the parties speaking as PMs are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Msgbox?? [Re: the mad machinest]
    #18645142 -

the mad machinest said:
NOW IM PISSED!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!?!!  I DO NOT LIKE THIS!!!!
any body else who opposes this should message Andy right fuckin now!!!
SOOOO GAY. :facepalm:x1000



This pretty much explains my thoughts on the subject


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* POLL: do y'all actually use msgbox? the mad machinest 411 5 12/02/13 04:01 AM
by bryguy27007
* What happened to the gigantic msgbox PM?
( 1 2 all )
Ballerium 1,231 34 08/01/13 10:49 PM
by Mush4Brains
* OFFICIAL CNC MACHINEST THREAD the mad machinest 556 4 07/10/13 08:42 PM
by the mad machinest
* Mad machinest appreciation thread!
( 1 2 all )
Brooke6925 1,988 35 09/02/13 03:50 PM
by the mad machinest
* Everlong withoutawire 1,083 12 12/10/12 01:13 PM
by 245willow19
* What the fuck is the msgbox? Moonshoe 485 14 08/02/13 04:09 PM
by Constantine
* what is this MsgBox thing? extreme 369 7 01/19/13 09:42 PM
by Prisoner#1
* MsgBox? fapjack 476 18 03/05/13 06:19 PM
by The Vapor

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,613 topic views. 1 members, 17 guests and 110 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.