Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
MsgBox?
    #17903036 -

I just noticed this thing, what the hell does it do?  Also, is it in anyway related to a shitbox?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: fapjack] * 6
    #17903040 -

It's the msgbox, click it to make food taste better.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: The Vapor]
    #17903191 -

The Vapor said:
It's the msgbox, click it to make food taste better.



Nice


--------------------
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: JamesSpawned]
    #17903193 -

:rimshot:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: The Vapor]
    #17903194 -

I tried this and licked my hand after touching my balls.  I can honestly say that it didn't work and I think you owe me an apology.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: fapjack]
    #17903211 -

fapjack said:
I tried this and licked my hand after touching my balls.  I can honestly say that it didn't work and I think you owe me an apology.


:awewtf:


--------------------
....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: fapjack]
    #17903230 -

fapjack said:
I tried this and licked my hand after touching my balls.  I can honestly say that it didn't work and I think you owe me an apology.



Nope. If anything you owe me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: The Vapor]
    #17903266 -

How about a thank you, and an excuse me instead of an apology, and you give me a good day?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: fapjack]
    #17903375 -

Dry smash it


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: Legend] * 2
    #17903484 -

I had sex with it and now I am heavy with its child. :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: fapjack]
    #17903889 -

fapjack said:
How about a thank you, and an excuse me instead of an apology, and you give me a good day?



Excuse me and good day to you, sir.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: The Vapor]
    #17904284 -

Thank you, I owe you a god bless you and a handshake with a hug as a finish.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: fapjack]
    #17904378 -

Such is the exchange rate for greetings and other courtesies.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: fapjack]
    #17909204 -

It's gone!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: s240779] * 2
    #17909231 -

Whoa. We enacted some serious change with this thread, way to go fapjack.

:highfive:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: The Vapor]
    #17909248 -

The Vapor said:
Whoa. We enacted some serious change with this thread, way to go fapjack.

:highfive:



Thank you, I think Pris probably banned it for 7 days though so it might be back.  I think it was asking for dosage information for a black person with 5 children.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: fapjack] * 1
    #17909284 -

fapjack said:
The Vapor said:
Whoa. We enacted some serious change with this thread, way to go fapjack.

:highfive:



Thank you, I think Pris probably banned it for 7 days though so it might be back.  I think it was asking for dosage information for a black person with 5 children.



Yeah, or it had a differing opinion than him and was clearing "flaming". It will just make a puppet like everyone else does I'm sure.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: The Vapor]
    #17909298 -

I think Pris might be racist towards hip people.  I also think he hates people that don't watch CHIPS.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MsgBox? [Re: fapjack]
    #17909390 -

Possibly.

:strokebeard2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Msgbox??
( 1 2 3 4 all )
the mad machinest 1,613 76 08/06/13 05:18 PM
by s240779
* What the fuck is the msgbox? Moonshoe 485 14 08/02/13 04:09 PM
by Constantine
* what is this MsgBox thing? extreme 369 7 01/19/13 09:42 PM
by Prisoner#1
* What happened to the gigantic msgbox PM?
( 1 2 all )
Ballerium 1,231 34 08/01/13 10:49 PM
by Mush4Brains
* MsgBox? Patlal 347 8 01/19/13 02:24 PM
by Cherk
* POLL: do y'all actually use msgbox? the mad machinest 411 5 12/02/13 04:01 AM
by bryguy27007
* What is this MsgBox thing? Dork 187 1 01/19/13 09:12 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Michael Phelps takes back apology
( 1 2 all )
norml840 2,535 23 02/07/09 02:27 PM
by LoveOverAll

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
476 topic views. 4 members, 30 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.