Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: casket] * 1
    #15432763 -

finding true love. pretty strange eh


--------------------
i love you ♥

you are beautiful! :rockon:



COME TOGETHER, JOIN THE PARTY!!

"what beith a man if he doth not enjoy cannabis?" :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #15432765 -

I get the chills alot, because i don't have much body fat. normally being cold is just kind of annoying.
but yesterday i had my first successful mescaline trip, and the chills really got me goin. everytime the cold wind would come in, i couldn't get enough.  i have a new fantasy to put down a couple feet, and get a blowjob  in the snow or something.
I can't believe how amazing it felt.


--------------------
I'm stupid, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is smart.
I'm ugly, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Falcon91Wolvrn03 is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Falcon91Wolvrn03 but secretly know I never will.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: owls] * 1
    #15432789 -

owls said:
finding true love. pretty strange eh



not really. it's typical, actually.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: owls]
    #15432807 -

Trying to find it only pushes it away...IME.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #15432816 -

:yesnod:











:alc:  :paperbag:  :faded:  :drinklager:  :rofldrunk:  :drunk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: SOLID BASTARD]
    #18559544 -

didn't realize this was so old. sowwi

Edited by dontknow (07/14/13 09:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: dontknow]
    #18559672 -

Brazilian chicks!! Not a very bizarre turn on, they are fucking HOT! :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Magicman69]
    #18559718 -

Wearing lingerie, being controlled/dominated, having my wrists tied/held above my head, rape roleplay, sex in public places, hmm can't think of anything else at the moment but I feel like I'm missing something.

These aren't really that strange but neither is anybody else's really. :shrug:


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Ballerium]
    #18559880 -

Ballerium said:
Wearing lingerie, being controlled/dominated, having my wrists tied/held above my head, rape roleplay, sex in public places, hmm can't think of anything else at the moment but I feel like I'm missing something.

These aren't really that strange but neither is anybody else's really. :shrug:



Damn that pic is good enough for my vote. :-)


--------------------
The Gene Pool could use a little chlorine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Ballerium]
    #18559888 -

Hmm,

girls who sometimes smile/laugh coyly while they do something they know i love.
eye contact while fucking
armpits
feet/toes/soles
fair skin
dark skin
elegant necks
oh yeah and when a girl ride my tongue like its a dick. like just grinding on my face.  goddamn thats hot.

kay im done.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Ballerium]
    #18559909 -

Not all that uncommon. One of my EXs loved for me to hold her down, be super rough, and put my hand on her throat. At the time I felt like it was wrong..but hearing that other people enjoy this as well makes me feel a lil bit better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Magicman69]
    #18559911 -

Girls with milk stashes    :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: The5thElement]
    #18559946 -

Have a weird thing for handjobs. I just want some very kind and caring young woman to rub my dick and balls, maybe even spank my ass until I cum on her nerdy face with glasses.


--------------------
don't be nervous

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: limestoneman] * 3
    #18560519 -

This is my strange turn on. Hot older men 50-65 yo, smooth or hairy and anything in between. Just love me some chubby teddy bear men.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #21176138 -

when my husband amputee fights me with his elbows sticking out of his sleeves...:tongue2:


--------------------
Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you. You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: SuperNovanika85] * 1
    #21176149 -

...


--------------------
Beats and waves will take me to my grave and when I go there I know that I won't be alone 'cause I've been spotted, blotted, many many times before.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Connor4050] * 1
    #21176190 -

Connor4050 said:
I think role-playing rape would be hot...



It's fantastic. I love it when a woman genuinely enjoy being extremely submissive. I also had a girl nibble on my ear and that felt amazing. I never would have guessed that it would be so pleasurable.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: mantis]
    #21176192 -

all the things that porn does.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #21176217 -

tyrannicalrex said:
This is my strange turn on. Hot older men 50-65 yo, smooth or hairy and anything in between. Just love me some chubby teddy bear men.





that guy isn't chubby, he looks like he's gonna go punch a tree down.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: limestoneman]
    #21176239 -

I am a very visual person, I like to watch women put things in "there".  :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spongebob Squarepants! Smallworlds 1,105 9 07/23/05 10:11 PM
by king_cobra
* Spongebob
( 1 2 3 all )
alternatereality 4,440 46 06/06/09 11:53 PM
by claraclairvoyant
* Is SpongeBob a head?
( 1 2 all )
lessthanzero77 2,964 36 01/06/08 12:52 PM
by igwna
* Seen The Spongebob Movie? you should! Todcasil 1,074 8 11/22/04 09:30 PM
by Todcasil
* Spongebob Hemp Pants KaptKid 664 1 11/20/07 05:27 PM
by why_not_me
* Fema Caskets
( 1 2 3 all )
satyr 8,388 41 09/17/08 09:56 AM
by Tri High
* woman with majic wand dances into funeral, opens casket, and taps deceased with wand.....
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,601 20 03/06/09 04:56 PM
by AsAboveSoBelow
* Strangest Fetish
( 1 2 3 all )
KristiMidocean 4,957 47 02/10/05 10:32 AM
by JettaJay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
22,794 topic views. 2 members, 36 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.