Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Your strangest turn-on?
    #15366725 -

What is the weirdest thing that gets your blood flowing down there?

When I'm in the shower, I like to very slowly and steadily turn the heat up incrementally, and for some reason, the hotter it gets, the more aroused I get, there isn't really anything that gets me hard faster. I never understood this and I was high as fuck when I discovered this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: limestoneman]
    #15366732 -

fucking a girl in the ass.


--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: limestoneman]
    #15366736 -

That grotesque spongebob thing in your avatar has me pretty hot-and-bothered right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: limestoneman] * 1
    #15366776 -

Celery


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: limestoneman]
    #15366778 -

Acidic_Sloth.

Strangley Sexly Slothie.

:forbiddenlove:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Todcasil] * 2
    #15366783 -

Although if somebody asked me this outside of the shromery
i would stick my pinky in their butt. :heart:

:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: casket]
    #15366786 -

casket said:
fucking a girl in the ass.




--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Todcasil]
    #15366902 -

:blush:

:flowers:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #15366924 -

Acidic_Sloth said:
:blush:

:flowers:



You creep a lot more than anyone realizes, eh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #15366931 -

Teenagers, but I'm one too so, I'm not sure.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Stevenr999]
    #15366986 -

not adult.


--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: SOLID BASTARD]
    #15366991 -

i am a super creep.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #15366999 -

apperently.  :whatwhat:


--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: casket]
    #15367027 -

casket said:
fucking a girl in the ass.




what happened to the automatic asses?!


now i have to mouse over?!




that's not what i signed up fer buddy:crankey:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? *DELETED* [Re: casket]
    #15367034 -

Post deleted by Stevenr999

Reason for deletion: Post may be offensive



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Stevenr999]
    #15367043 -

Stevenr999 said:
Lol that Nigger/Fag!



New here, arentcha?


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #15367049 -

I think role-playing rape would be hot...


--------------------

"The moment we recognize that we can imagine, we cannot. Conversely, if we try to forget that we've recognized it, we've given up the beauty of having an imagination in the first place, and all of our past experiences mean nothing."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Stevenr999]
    #15367050 -

say that to my face.


@sal i got in twobble lol someone got sad because theres pussy in the sig. i took it off adult and put it in spoils


--------------------
my sig never wants to stay...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: Connor4050]
    #15367055 -

Connor4050 said:
I think role-playing rape would be hot...



I tried it once, it didn't really get me going. I got turned on knowing the woman wants it desperately...sometimes very desperately. I like teasing lol.


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your strangest turn-on? [Re: casket]
    #15367067 -

what a world we live in:rolleyes:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spongebob Squarepants! Smallworlds 1,105 9 07/23/05 10:11 PM
by king_cobra
* Spongebob
( 1 2 3 all )
alternatereality 4,441 46 06/06/09 11:53 PM
by claraclairvoyant
* Is SpongeBob a head?
( 1 2 all )
lessthanzero77 2,964 36 01/06/08 12:52 PM
by igwna
* Seen The Spongebob Movie? you should! Todcasil 1,074 8 11/22/04 09:30 PM
by Todcasil
* Spongebob Hemp Pants KaptKid 664 1 11/20/07 05:27 PM
by why_not_me
* Fema Caskets
( 1 2 3 all )
satyr 8,399 41 09/17/08 09:56 AM
by Tri High
* woman with majic wand dances into funeral, opens casket, and taps deceased with wand.....
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,609 20 03/06/09 04:56 PM
by AsAboveSoBelow
* Strangest Fetish
( 1 2 3 all )
KristiMidocean 4,957 47 02/10/05 10:32 AM
by JettaJay

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
22,794 topic views. 8 members, 13 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.