Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Steam powered giraffe. * 1
    #18429366 -

At first I made an account on youtube purely to troll steampunk bullshit which i thought was really gay. Then I looked into steampunk music and this came up. At first I thought it was retarded and ridiculous. But when you watch these dudes (steam powered giraffe) you see that they are actually VERY talented vocalist's, and even more talented thesbians. I'm really digging this song by these dudes at least. They are so talented at what they do. They went to school for dramatic arts and it really shows. They used to me mimes. And i know a lot of you will call me gay and shit but i don't even care this shits great.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steam powered giraffe. [Re: underfliptown]
    #18429460 -

I liked it. It sounded all old-timey.


--------------------
I feel good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steam powered giraffe. [Re: IveBeenRecycled]
    #18429667 -

i liked it, but i misread your post and i was waiting the whole time to see a Steam powered giraffe they built for the video, but alas there was none

Quote:
steampunk bullshit which i thought was really gay



ff6 got me into steampunk

and shadowrun got me into cyberpunk


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Edited by hidenseek1 (06/16/13 08:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steam powered giraffe. [Re: hidenseek1]
    #18429684 -

hidenseek1 said:
i liked it, but i misread your post and i was waiting the whole time to see a Steam powered giraffe they built for the video, but alas there was none

Quote:
steampunk bullshit which i thought was really gay



ff6 got me into steampunk

and shadowrun got me into cyberpunk



DUDE do you mean cyberpunk from snes?!?!?!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steam powered giraffe. [Re: underfliptown]
    #18429692 -

shadowrun from snes, yes


--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steam powered giraffe. [Re: hidenseek1]
    #18429714 -

hidenseek1 said:
shadowrun from snes, yes



Holy shit man i thought i waas the only one who played that game!!!

CYBERPUNK!!

I LOVE tht game!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steam powered giraffe. [Re: underfliptown]
    #18429721 -



--------------------
You can drink at 7 A.M., because the Beastie Boys fought for that right
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
pons asinorum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
lsd and the vietnam war changed music forever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steam powered giraffe. [Re: hidenseek1]
    #18429735 -

hidenseek1 said:




LOL!!!!!!

I LOVEIT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steam powered giraffe. [Re: underfliptown]
    #18429749 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steam powered giraffe. [Re: hidenseek1]
    #18429808 -

hidenseek1 said:
i liked it, but i misread your post and i was waiting the whole time to see a Steam powered giraffe they built for the video, but alas there was none



I was also disappointed not to see an actual steam powered giraffe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steam powered giraffe. [Re: underfliptown]
    #18429848 -

underfliptown said:
At first I made an account on youtube purely to troll steampunk bullshit which i thought was really gay. Then I looked into steampunk music and this came up. At first I thought it was retarded and ridiculous. But when you watch these dudes (steam powered giraffe) you see that they are actually VERY talented vocalist's, and even more talented thesbians. I'm really digging this song by these dudes at least. They are so talented at what they do. They went to school for dramatic arts and it really shows. They used to me mimes. And i know a lot of you will call me gay and shit but i don't even care this shits great.





That's funny because I always thought steam punk was sorta cool but I find this music completely gay.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Steam powered giraffe. [Re: Everlong] * 1
    #18429898 -

haha thts coolman. Just try and appreciate their talent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Steam Hybrid Car from BMW VoidOfsPg 615 3 12/15/05 03:42 PM
by mediman0078
* Cyberpunk
( 1 2 all )
CosmicFool 2,910 36 05/28/16 03:08 PM
by 5150
* Steampunk Laptop Phred 745 11 04/05/09 01:23 AM
by Silversoul
* Cyberpunk Demonic_Chronic 2,319 15 08/14/12 01:08 PM
by candyflip420
* I know I'm a little late, but Steampunk is pretty cool.
( 1 2 all )
LloydChristmas 6,025 27 09/24/10 04:16 PM
by CosmicFool
* my roommate just said he'd rather have some steampunk watch than have sex with scarlett johannson
( 1 2 all )
tiny_rabid_birds 3,316 31 04/19/11 01:54 PM
by mongo lloyd
* Cyberpunk Ponderings
( 1 2 all )
JesusGoneRogue 2,014 22 02/10/11 01:41 AM
by JesusGoneRogue
* Anyone else interested in steampunk culture? twighead 858 12 12/30/08 09:46 PM
by Talking Head

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,013 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.