Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Brethus]
    #18346611 -

After you die you enter what is essentially a salvia trip, after many long years you come screaming back into the world to work in a grocery store or join the army or go gay on shrooms, then you go screaming back into the salvia trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18346617 -

Repertoire89 said:
After you die you enter what is essentially a salvia trip, after many long years you come screaming back into the world to work in a grocery store or join the army or go gay on shrooms, then you go screaming back into the salvia trip.



if death is anything like a salvia trip :awedisgust:

where the fuck did you get that idea, with all due respect?

salvia blows donkey dick



at LEAST try and compare it to DMT or something, for christ's sake.


--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: NWlight]
    #18346624 -

Memories  :grin:

Definitely salvia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Shroomey Toons]
    #18346634 -

Nice!

Solid artwork is always a great addition to a man cave. :thumbup:


--------------------
Dipping Swords in Metaphors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18350280 -

Repertoire89 said:
After you die you enter what is essentially a salvia trip, after many long years you come screaming back into the world to work in a grocery store or join the army or go gay on shrooms, then you go screaming back into the salvia trip.




:woah: :facepalm3:


--------------------
Any post on this account is not meant to be believed and or followed. This account is for entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken seriously. I promise

You don't eat the shrooms. The shrooms eat you.

- The government is watching. Are we truly safe and free?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Brethus]
    #18350357 -

Well, we, eh, join the source. Which is nothingness. And yet, everything too. So, we die. And are reborn. Or something.

So, yes there is something, I think there is something, or hope there is something. But not the blankness. I don't think so, no.

Because there is an "isness" of here, as we all know. So there might be there too.

Because, life is special, and it exists, and that is proof of something.

And on it goes. Something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Brethus]
    #18350518 -

I don't know about you guys, but when I die I'm going to a paradise that will dwarf anything you can imagine. You won't be able to come though, because only people who are European mutts who have had the exact same revelations that I've had while frying on drugs and who have lived their lives according to my own code of ethics are allowed in.

There will be rivers of liquor, marijuana will grow like weeds, and there will be tons of sluts and a racetrack that makes the nurburgring look like a bitch, among many other thangs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Brethus]
    #18350539 -

I think my energy just gets displaced. :shrug:


--------------------
To find yourself alone, is to find yourself with your greatest friend, and your worst enemy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: ModestMouse]
    #18351133 -

ModestMouse said:
My theory.
Universe is expanding but eventually it will contract causing the big bang to happen again. There is no randomness in the universe so the big bang will happen exactly as it has previously. Meaning the exact same outcome and the exact same universe is being replayed over a VERY long time frame.
The good news?
When youre dead, time (the perception of it) is no more

The end result of my theory is that you are instantly reborn after death as the same person, and you live the same life. You are obviously completely unaware. Except for perhaps deja vu?? Not sure about that part but my friend suggested it and I've grown fond of using that to reason my theory.

Tldr: we are a film on repeat.



This is my belief as well. Alternatively, there may be randomness to some extent, but since there are an infinite amount of universes that will be reborn, the probability is 1 that everything will just eventually repeat itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: RiderOnTheStorm]
    #18351149 -

RiderOnTheStorm said:
I don't know about you guys, but when I die I'm going to a paradise that will dwarf anything you can imagine. You won't be able to come though, because only people who are European mutts who have had the exact same revelations that I've had while frying on drugs and who have lived their lives according to my own code of ethics are allowed in.

There will be rivers of liquor, marijuana will grow like weeds, and there will be tons of sluts and a racetrack that makes the nurburgring look like a bitch, among many other thangs.



:ilold:

Classic. To be honest though, it'll be like a 1000x salvia trip which never ends. There's no way around it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #18351160 -

Repertoire89 said:
RiderOnTheStorm said:
I don't know about you guys, but when I die I'm going to a paradise that will dwarf anything you can imagine. You won't be able to come though, because only people who are European mutts who have had the exact same revelations that I've had while frying on drugs and who have lived their lives according to my own code of ethics are allowed in.

There will be rivers of liquor, marijuana will grow like weeds, and there will be tons of sluts and a racetrack that makes the nurburgring look like a bitch, among many other thangs.



:ilold:

Classic. To be honest though, it'll be like a 1000x salvia trip which never ends. There's no way around it



Salvia trip x1000 that never ends.  That would be my worst nightmare.  Salvia is horrible.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #18351177 -

montana.


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #18351178 -

idk, I feel like part of the reason we expect there to be a "something" after death is because of the linear way we process sensory information and the reality that we have built up in our heads - we're programmed to recognize a beginning and an end and our brains can't fathom the idea of "nothing" very well, hence this instinctive urge to search for a higher being or life after death - -  but that is not the way the universe works simply our perception of it.

I feel like I articulate stuff like this better on acid :rofl:, I think I mostly lean towards reincarnation/a recycling process.

I'm not concerned, I made my peace with death a little while ago, don't get me wrong, I dig being alive - but fearing the inevitable is something kind of silly to me. Especially because I don't have children or people who depend on me right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #18351192 -

Depends on how you die.  Some people go to a funeral home for embalming or cremation, some go to the Medical Examiner's office for an autopsy, some get dumped off somewhere by their murderer, and others get chopped up and dispersed/dissolved somehow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: pirate-blues]
    #18351205 -

pirate-blues said:
idk, I feel like part of the reason we expect there to be a "something" after death is because of the linear way we process sensory information and the reality that we have built up in our heads - we're programmed to recognize a beginning and an end and our brains can't fathom the idea of "nothing" very well, hence this instinctive urge to search for a higher being or life after death - -  but that is not the way the universe works simply our perception of it.



The whole salvia joke aside (which is only half joke), I expect there to be something after death because of the experiences I've had. The idea that there could be nothing after death is a foreign idea, in the sense that OBEs occurring since infancy lead me along the life after death train while only words from others contradict.

Its just food for thought on the motivation behind thinking there is a life after death, sometimes the idea is dictated spontaneously from the innards of consciousness. 'Programmed to recognize a beginning and an end'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Brethus] * 1
    #18352350 -

First the hospital/morgue, then eventually make your way into the crematorium or the cemetery, if everything works out.

Or inside a shark's stomach and then crapped out into the ocean if things don't go so well.

Edited by Quawonk (06/01/13 06:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Brethus] * 1
    #18352362 -

When I die and they lay met o rest, I'm gonna go to the place that's the best.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: abltsandwich] * 1
    #18352410 -

abltsandwich said:
Depends on how you die.  Some people go to a funeral home for embalming or cremation, some go to the Medical Examiner's office for an autopsy, some get dumped off somewhere by their murderer, and others get chopped up and dispersed/dissolved somehow.



A couple hours after my strident atheist father died, one of our family friends said to me "well, at least he's in a better place." I said "oh, you mean the crematorium?" My dad would have LOVED that one.

Consciousness is an emergent property of the massive number of neurons in the brain. When those neurons stop functioning, consciousness and you cease to exist.

Rutger Hauer sums it up pretty well:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (06/01/13 07:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #18352412 -

I've always figured you just go back to what you were doing before you were born, which is nothing. I find the idea of becoming nothing again sort of comforting, I look at it as a sort of macro cosmic sleep just like how we go to sleep at night but on a larger scale. Then one day you just sort of pop back into "reality" (being born) but it's not really you, but at the same time it is.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where do you think we go when we die? [Re: Brethus]
    #18352538 -

Well you possess a certain energy and thats more than obvious. Energy is neither created nor destroyed but when you die your energy is dissipated to such an extent that it practically means you're gone :lol::thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Will we survive or die
( 1 2 3 all )
Cosm 4,272 53 01/05/05 06:05 AM
by Fliquid
* Terry Schivo has died.... *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
dobinky 2,785 40 04/01/05 01:21 PM
by RedNucleus
* Food for thought. Have you heard the news about the 40000 children that died yesterday?? :-O
( 1 2 3 all )
infinitedot 6,989 43 04/02/16 07:55 PM
by specialpeopleclub
* Today's a good day to DIE.
( 1 2 all )
PrisonSong 2,534 28 02/14/05 06:08 AM
by Hanky
* old grudges die hard
( 1 2 3 all )
vivid 4,261 54 09/17/04 04:18 AM
by vivid
* what do you think happens when you die???
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 3,455 42 03/31/12 11:56 PM
by wtffuck
* Expanding Our Minds
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,390 20 05/10/04 12:07 PM
by Phencyclidine
* Expand your vocabulary ShroomismM 1,439 17 06/15/04 09:58 AM
by ivi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,200 topic views. 3 members, 31 guests and 247 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.