Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
New forums design
    #1834016 -

I really like the new color scheme on the shroomery forums! Great job, umm, web designer dude! Peace.  :thumbup: 


--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New forums design [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #1834475 -

thats what I said :blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New forums design [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #1834599 -

Yea I think it looks pretty good too.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CNN.com: "Shroomery - Best Mycological Resource on Net?"
( 1 2 3 4 all )
HB 13,962 72 11/19/03 03:27 PM
by Earth_Droid
* Shroomery clothing?
( 1 2 all )
Sykadelic 795 27 03/19/18 02:37 PM
by Larabar
* Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda - New Yorks grand schemes tomu 1,186 3 08/01/04 07:28 AM
by Ripple
* politics in the shroomery (with a poll)
( 1 2 all )
Supernova 4,301 25 01/28/05 05:28 PM
by psilibros05
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,943 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* graphical designs for a 4-wheeler (updated Jun 8 pics!) Eightball 2,942 13 06/24/04 10:10 PM
by Eightball
* Your Most/Least Favorite Shroomery Color Scheme?
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,767 28 11/27/04 04:56 PM
by TYL3R
* Shroomery T-Shirt Design Raffle Prodijal_Son 1,974 15 08/16/03 07:41 AM
by Effed

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
496 topic views. 7 members, 16 guests and 235 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.