Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Smoking in the dark with a strobe light
    #18176869 -

Very fun. Very cool. I reccomend it. Probably the second funnest strobe light activity. The first is showering. Showering + smoking is also awesome.

Ever try it? If not, do it! Wait for the dark of night to arrive. Take a big bong hit, then go out to your garage and plug in your strobe, the light up a fag or joint.

:smoking:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: 28064212]
    #18176891 -

Strobe lights just make me feel sick.. I used to have one, could never use it for more than a minute or two.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: Shroomslip]
    #18176903 -

Weird. I love them and can take them for a long time. Like hours. I never get sick of it. But I have one of those over-processing fast moving brains that likes to capture detail. It's why I love DMT. Like that one Robert Hunter quote. In fact, during/right before a DMT breakthrough, my whole universe goes strobe light. Like angelic aliens are trying to tune my brain like a radio to the right frequency to see/communicate with them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: 28064212]
    #18176908 -

I want to make a constantly strobe light lit adult water park/pool/rave club that is closed off from all outside light. It would look so sick.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: 28064212]
    #18176922 -

i used to fight with my friends in the strobelight. smoking would be fun too. if i did it again i would blast mortal kombat theme the entire time.


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: g00ru]
    #18176971 -

My world has gotten the strobe light effect while tripping on mushrooms before. Crazy, time gets all chopped up and slowed down. This was happening during a conversation with someone who I hadn't told I was tripping, trying to have a conversation with a strobe light effect going is muy dificil. I do agree smoking with strobe lights or any weird lighting effect is really cool though. Even with the projector, seeing the way the smoke looks in the colors and light is real cool.

My friend and I have a bunch of fun toys that we like to trip out to, I've got a projector that we play with a lot, she's got lazer lights and fog machines and strobes. We've got a trampoline and her family has a lot of land that we use for bonfires usually - Pretty soon when it's warm at night we're going to take apart, move and reassemble the trampoline and bring it to one of the bonfires, along with the projector and fog.

I think we're going to put the projector under the trampoline so it's out of harms way for the most part and projecting an image onto the actual trampoline, and then use the fog machine and strobe. She's got an old empty barn and we put the lazer light show in there, generally.

:aweyeah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: pirate-blues]
    #18176995 -

you should film your trampoline fog jumping and put it on youtube :hehehe: it's crazy the shit that people will wanna watch


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: g00ru]
    #18177007 -

Oh I'm sure there will be pictures, I don't know how great the picture will be from the projector, we probably won't be trying to watch anything, just projecting a bunch of crazy fractals or an episode of "The Universe" on mute with music playing.

I just hope we can actually re-assemble the stupid thing haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: g00ru]
    #18177008 -

Seems like a great way to get a seizure!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: Patlal]
    #18177024 -

My natural habitat is dark places with lots of flashing lights and industrial sized fog machines filled with lung irritants, or at least my work habitat is - so I think strobe effects are pretty fun - they can get exhausting to look at after a while - especially for someone with epilepsy..or asthma if we're throwing fog into the mix

:busytripping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: pirate-blues]
    #18177042 -

Tripping
+
color changing strobe light
+
bong rips
=
:aweoverdose:


--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: Legend]
    #18177182 -

seems like it would be incredibly annoying.  I hate strobe lights

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: thelanzii]
    #18177183 -

they get you high naturally


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: g00ru]
    #18177193 -

they give me a huge headache and annoy the shit out of my vision.  Only time I have liked one is when I was real drunk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: thelanzii]
    #18177222 -

Like smoking at a rave?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: Epistrophy]
    #18177273 -

dont like smoking when i have to be active.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: thelanzii]
    #18177287 -

yeah but smoking pot never stopped anyone from shakin their tail feather


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: g00ru]
    #18177312 -

stops me.  A lot girls I knew who smoked would not smoke before they had to go dance.  Puts me in my head too much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: Epistrophy]
    #18177339 -

I think light is the funnest thing to play with even when sober, so it's only natural I tend to enjoy in other varying degrees of sobriety and when I don't have an expensive lighting rig to play with. I also looove smoking and activities - hence my affinity for trampolines, dancing is just as much fun as bouncing on trampolines when I'm high :shrug:.


<3



I'm saving up for a cheap lighting console w/dmx control and fixtures, and doing a lot of DIYing, like this, for instance:

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-cheap-home-made-par-can/

I have some friends who are apart of artist collectives that often have house shows or operate out of hole in the wall galleries that do shows and liquid light projection shows, eventually I want to be able to have a frugal semi-transportable rig that could provide relatively simple changeable lighting effects and projections for bands playing at galleries or house shows and parties and stuff. Not so much to make money or charge people or anything, just for fun with friends, mostly :awehigh:


Liquid light shows with old fashioned overhead projectors are the tits, too, with or without any supplemental lighting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking in the dark with a strobe light [Re: thelanzii]
    #18177343 -

yeah i understand that actually. i can always work out a two-step jive kinda thang but yeah it can fuck you up. but sometimes i like to just stand perfectly still at shows and let my mind be blown. even if assholes like to bump into you and shove through the crowd (I can't stand that shit)


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,585 46 09/16/04 07:03 PM
by MittsWaQ
* . z_x_x_z 228 2 08/08/05 11:53 PM
by Adden
* The Trampoline... Freeker 1,252 16 09/29/08 08:54 PM
by sir_schwick
* Trampolines are dangerous AKSE 1,068 7 04/21/06 12:19 PM
by notapillow
* Strobe light LearyfanS 626 9 10/06/05 07:47 AM
by knumb
* strobe vision king_cobra 892 12 06/15/06 01:55 PM
by mndfreeze
* Bear on trampoline baraka 1,431 13 09/11/03 07:58 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Ways to Recycle / Re-Use Large Trampoline? Deekay 5,555 11 03/13/10 12:31 PM
by RiverRat427

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
865 topic views. 3 members, 56 guests and 133 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.