Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Promo Codes for the Shroomery Swag Store?
    #18157900 -

I was thinking about purchasing some apparel from the Shroomery's own Shroomery Swag Store, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any current promotional codes I could use for a quick discount.:shrug:

I'll appreciate any helpful hints, or suggestions! :super:


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Promo Codes for the Shroomery Swag Store? [Re: HalluciNate]
    #18158109 -

:bump2: 1 more bump before I Place my order...  :seriousbusiness:


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Promo Codes for the Shroomery Swag Store? [Re: HalluciNate]
    #18158119 -

Try typing mushrooms


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Promo Codes for the Shroomery Swag Store? [Re: HalluciNate]
    #18158121 -

"I love ranch" has always worked for me


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Promo Codes for the Shroomery Swag Store? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18158138 -

Shroomopotamus said:
Try typing mushrooms



50 cents off my shipping price?

Thanks Shroomopotamus :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Promo Codes for the Shroomery Swag Store? [Re: fee]
    #18158143 -

fee said:
"I love ranch" has always worked for me



Invalid coupon code. :confused:


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Promo Codes for the Shroomery Swag Store? [Re: HalluciNate]
    #18158166 -

HalluciNate said:
Shroomopotamus said:
Try typing mushrooms



50 cents off my shipping price?

Thanks Shroomopotamus :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:



Really?


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Promo Codes for the Shroomery Swag Store? [Re: HalluciNate]
    #18158184 -

Yea, really. I just placed my order.:cool:

Thanks everyone who tried to help out.:grin:

This thread will remain a place to post more promo codes and coupons though.:tongue2:

Feel free to add any that you've found worked for you.:super:


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Promo Codes for the Shroomery Swag Store? [Re: HalluciNate]
    #18158200 -

lololololol, glad I could help ya out  :hatsoff:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Promo Codes for the Shroomery Swag Store? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #18158234 -

The one you gave me was so simple :facepalm3:

I can't believe I didn't think of that one myself :rofl:


--------------------
We are here to assist, to teach you to evolve as we go through this process together. We give our own version of things only to bring you to a higher consciousness. No matter what situation you find yourself in, it is the power of your thoughts that got you there. It is also the impeccable belief that thought creates that will transform your experience and the planetary existence.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Give a short book promo and excerpt enotake2 1,265 7 12/19/03 06:35 PM
by djfrog
* free Red Box Promo Code FW72JG shr00mXtopia 781 2 07/07/08 02:37 PM
by AtticusProphet
* The Shroomery Store
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 5,630 38 04/26/04 08:42 AM
by joe666
* So those of you have ordered some of the newer Shroomery Swag...
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,663 24 03/28/08 05:40 PM
by adrug
* swag or schwag or shwag? acoustic 1,592 16 04/20/05 12:03 PM
by baraka
* I want some swag kidaihuan 766 14 12/30/07 09:04 PM
by Skunk420
* store! notapillow 754 11 06/11/04 12:57 PM
by abhi
* Is There A Shroomery Store??!! MOTH 1,537 12 01/06/04 04:44 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
537 topic views. 5 members, 14 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.