Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced?
    #18064316 -

It was a week before my 18th birthday and I wanted to try pot since I've never had the experience.  I set up a date with some people I knew and we smoked at his house. It was a great setting, probably the best possible setting in my mind. I started out smoking from a bong, and in total smoked two full bowls. I only coughed on my first inhale which I found quite strange, since I've never smoked anything in my life. I got what I would call a very mild high about 15 to 20 minutes after my last hit. I started to slightly get giggly, noticed colors popped more, and the walls were breathing,I feel mentally retarded, and I couldn't really stand up correctly, hard time controlling legs. I didn't experience the mind fuckery which was the next few hours until I got home, which was about 45 min after these events. My mother picked me up because I didn't have a license at the time, and I'm actually quite glad she did lmao. I got to my bedroom and sat at my laptop as I am now. I go into a trance and relive the whole experience of me getting high in a very strange way. I observed myself in a 3rd person perspective from the time I opened the car door until i go to my bedroom, but then after that experience. I forgot it all but not really; I knew the information was there but I couldn't grasp it or grab it if you will. I now snapped out of my trance and this all occurred within a one minute period to my astonishment. I now have new symptoms. I feel really fucking stupid, more so handicapped than I felt previously. I now have a temporary amnesia as well and can't form new long term memories, or at least similar to before, they were at the time ungraspable. In all cases very similar to this individual, actually almost identical.


I also had another strange anomaly occur at this time as well. If I moved my head to the left I would be normal, 100% as if I never smoked, as if I was never high. If I turned my head to the right; I would gradually develop a worsening of the symptoms described previously. It was almost as if my head was a dial.

I eventually went to bed and had a very great night of sleep though I must say. I had a sense of being high for about a week and a half. I'm fine now.

I would like your opinions on why this happened, or any input for that matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: x2theone2x] * 6
    #18064332 -

tldr; but no it wasnt laced.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: x2theone2x]
    #18064343 -

I've smoked weed that I know wasn't laced but it felt totally different than a normal marijuana high.  Crazy sativas can brighten vision and make the world look beautiful I've had hallucinations before also


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: k00laid] * 1
    #18064349 -

No, people dont really lace weed. You got high, what did you expect to happen after you smoked weed? Weed makes you high, thats why peeps smoke it. If you didnt like the effects, keep smoking and i promise they will grow on you. Even if you hate it at first, after you've been high 5-30 or so times it wont scare you and youll start to love it.

And yeah, you got a dank sativa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #18064364 -

xbloodwhipx said:
No, people dont really lace weed. You got high, what did you expect to happen after you smoked weed? Weed makes you high, thats why peeps smoke it. If you didnt like the effects, keep smoking and i promise they will grow on you. Even if you hate it at first, after you've been high 5-30 or so times it wont scare you and youll start to love it.

And yeah, you got a dank sativa.



Everyone in the room who smoked with me say's they have never heard of my experience before, nor does anyone else I know. The symptoms I underwent from what I've found have been unique, which makes me feel it has something to do with myself more than the marijuana. I mean the symptoms that were a total mindfuck.

Edited by x2theone2x (04/05/13 08:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: x2theone2x]
    #18064378 -

x2theone2x said:
xbloodwhipx said:
No, people dont really lace weed. You got high, what did you expect to happen after you smoked weed? Weed makes you high, thats why peeps smoke it. If you didnt like the effects, keep smoking and i promise they will grow on you. Even if you hate it at first, after you've been high 5-30 or so times it wont scare you and youll start to love it.

And yeah, you got a dank sativa.



Everyone in the room who smoked with me say's they have never heard of my experience before, nor does anyone else I know. The symptoms I underwent from what I've found have been unique, which makes me feel it has something to do with myself more than the marijuana. I mean the symptoms that were a total mindfuck.



Okay, i have an experience almost EXACTLY like yours every time i smoke A LOT of sativa. You know, forgetting everything, moving without really controlling it, etc. But the only difference is it takes me about 5 or 10 minutes to feel it all, not 45 like you. But yeah, dont smoke as much next time, and everyone experiences weed differently because its psychedelic. I can almost gaurentee its not laced, you where just experiencing the high from weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: x2theone2x]
    #18064383 -

Really breaks my heart to see another misguided youngster falling prey to the Cannabis Conspiracy. There's a good chance your bud was laced with LSD, PCP, FMC, or GED. I'll share with you some information about Killer Kannabis that I have gathered over the years:

Here are some marijuana facts that I normally don't share with others.
The average marijuana-head doesn't want to listen to statistical facts, but maybe you're not beyond salvation just yet.

In one marijuana there are approximately four-million THCs per milligram of marijuanas. In 1982 Ronald Reagan, along with Jesus Christ, proved in a scientific demonstration that marijuana was a key constituent of many dangerous behaviours.

Consuming marijuana was shown to be a key contributor to world food deficits. People who would eat marijuanas would become so strikingly hungry they would often consume any and everything in sight. In one famous case in 1637, a man under the influence of many marijuanas ate his mother, the family sheep, and his dog.

Marijuanas are the key contributor to many violent crimes. Marijuana, being an illegal gateway narcotic, contributes to many cases of murder, rape, and necrophilia. Criminals under the influence of this dangerous drug are oftentimes incapable of controlling the deadly rage which builds up inside of them as a result of marijuana consumption. Most prominently, in 1977, Jerry Garcia sodomized and killed sixteen college sophomores while under the influence of the drug. Remains were found cooked and half-eaten in his freezer, and it is speculated that he had wild, frenzied orgies with the bodies.

Most sinisterly, marijuana has been linked by such key scientific minds as Michele Leonhart and Jesus directly to communism. It is hypothesised that the drug's potency was genetically engineered to be vastly superior to marijuanas of the past by Joseph Stalin in the 1940's. Soviet scientists were tasked with creating so-called "dank buds", dank meaning "deadly" in the Soviet Communist language. The lethal narcotic was developed to poison the mind and bodies of America's young fighting men, thus rendering the country helpless to imminent Soviet invasion.

From this we can conclude that not only does marijuana increase your likelihood of becoming a dangerous criminal by approximately four hundred percent, it is a direct contributor to American subjugation by the Communists. More recently, the terrorists have begun chemically-engineering marijuana as well, given the veritable craze the drug has created.

Purchasing marijuanas often means you are supporting the clandestine laboratory operations of Al Qaeda, which are directly linked to global warming and ozone depletion.

Finally, the lethal narcotic component of marijuana, THC (Terrible Human Carcinogen), has been linked to over sixteen million deaths worldwide, and fatal addiction will become possible with even infrequent reuse of the drug.

The only course of action at this point is to cease ALL consumption of marijuanas immediately and surrender yourself to the noble law enforcement officers of the United States. They will best determine the course of action which could include imprisonment, forced sterilisation, or the death penalty.

If you have a friend or family member under the influence of marijuanas, you should contact your local police department, as they pose a clear, imminent danger to all around them. Best of luck to you, wayward child.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: x2theone2x]
    #18064387 -

Dude you just got really high; it happens. Get high enough and you can have full blown hallucinations.  No it was not laced. Only take a very very small hit next time and it'll be less intense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: x2theone2x]
    #18064388 -

You must be permanent fried all the marijuana has built up in your spinal fluid and when you moved your head it leaked out and you went crazy.    :realtroll:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #18064389 -

xbloodwhipx said:
x2theone2x said:
xbloodwhipx said:
No, people dont really lace weed. You got high, what did you expect to happen after you smoked weed? Weed makes you high, thats why peeps smoke it. If you didnt like the effects, keep smoking and i promise they will grow on you. Even if you hate it at first, after you've been high 5-30 or so times it wont scare you and youll start to love it.

And yeah, you got a dank sativa.



Everyone in the room who smoked with me say's they have never heard of my experience before, nor does anyone else I know. The symptoms I underwent from what I've found have been unique, which makes me feel it has something to do with myself more than the marijuana. I mean the symptoms that were a total mindfuck.



Okay, i have an experience almost EXACTLY like yours every time i smoke A LOT of sativa. You know, forgetting everything, moving without really controlling it, etc. But the only difference is it takes me about 5 or 10 minutes to feel it all, not 45 like you. But yeah, dont smoke as much next time, and everyone experiences weed differently because its psychedelic.



I'm more towards saying turning my head to the left or right to increase or eliminate the high.

I'll never smoke again unless I develop an insomnia problem. I find it a waste of money, don't understand the appeal.

Edited by x2theone2x (04/05/13 08:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: something super extreme]
    #18064398 -

sVs said:
Really breaks my heart to see another misguided youngster falling prey to the Cannabis Conspiracy. There's a good chance your bud was laced with LSD, PCP, FMC, or GED. I'll share with you some information about Killer Kannabis that I have gathered over the years:

Here are some marijuana facts that I normally don't share with others.
The average marijuana-head doesn't want to listen to statistical facts, but maybe you're not beyond salvation just yet.

In one marijuana there are approximately four-million THCs per milligram of marijuanas. In 1982 Ronald Reagan, along with Jesus Christ, proved in a scientific demonstration that marijuana was a key constituent of many dangerous behaviours.

Consuming marijuana was shown to be a key contributor to world food deficits. People who would eat marijuanas would become so strikingly hungry they would often consume any and everything in sight. In one famous case in 1637, a man under the influence of many marijuanas ate his mother, the family sheep, and his dog.

Marijuanas are the key contributor to many violent crimes. Marijuana, being an illegal gateway narcotic, contributes to many cases of murder, rape, and necrophilia. Criminals under the influence of this dangerous drug are oftentimes incapable of controlling the deadly rage which builds up inside of them as a result of marijuana consumption. Most prominently, in 1977, Jerry Garcia sodomized and killed sixteen college sophomores while under the influence of the drug. Remains were found cooked and half-eaten in his freezer, and it is speculated that he had wild, frenzied orgies with the bodies.

Most sinisterly, marijuana has been linked by such key scientific minds as Michele Leonhart and Jesus directly to communism. It is hypothesised that the drug's potency was genetically engineered to be vastly superior to marijuanas of the past by Joseph Stalin in the 1940's. Soviet scientists were tasked with creating so-called "dank buds", dank meaning "deadly" in the Soviet Communist language. The lethal narcotic was developed to poison the mind and bodies of America's young fighting men, thus rendering the country helpless to imminent Soviet invasion.

From this we can conclude that not only does marijuana increase your likelihood of becoming a dangerous criminal by approximately four hundred percent, it is a direct contributor to American subjugation by the Communists. More recently, the terrorists have begun chemically-engineering marijuana as well, given the veritable craze the drug has created.

Purchasing marijuanas often means you are supporting the clandestine laboratory operations of Al Qaeda, which are directly linked to global warming and ozone depletion.

Finally, the lethal narcotic component of marijuana, THC (Terrible Human Carcinogen), has been linked to over sixteen million deaths worldwide, and fatal addiction will become possible with even infrequent reuse of the drug.

The only course of action at this point is to cease ALL consumption of marijuanas immediately and surrender yourself to the noble law enforcement officers of the United States. They will best determine the course of action which could include imprisonment, forced sterilisation, or the death penalty.

If you have a friend or family member under the influence of marijuanas, you should contact your local police department, as they pose a clear, imminent danger to all around them. Best of luck to you, wayward child.



:trollmove:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: x2theone2x]
    #18064400 -

x2theone2x said:
xbloodwhipx said:
x2theone2x said:
xbloodwhipx said:
No, people dont really lace weed. You got high, what did you expect to happen after you smoked weed? Weed makes you high, thats why peeps smoke it. If you didnt like the effects, keep smoking and i promise they will grow on you. Even if you hate it at first, after you've been high 5-30 or so times it wont scare you and youll start to love it.

And yeah, you got a dank sativa.



Everyone in the room who smoked with me say's they have never heard of my experience before, nor does anyone else I know. The symptoms I underwent from what I've found have been unique, which makes me feel it has something to do with myself more than the marijuana. I mean the symptoms that were a total mindfuck.



Okay, i have an experience almost EXACTLY like yours every time i smoke A LOT of sativa. You know, forgetting everything, moving without really controlling it, etc. But the only difference is it takes me about 5 or 10 minutes to feel it all, not 45 like you. But yeah, dont smoke as much next time, and everyone experiences weed differently because its psychedelic.



I'm more towards saying turning my head to the left or right to increase or eliminate the high.

I'll nevre smoke again unless I develop an insomnia problem. I find it a waste of money, don't understand the appeal.



The moving your head part was absolutely all in your imagionation.
Also, you should smoke ONE more time and only take 2 hits. How many hits did you take this time?
If you dont like the buzz from 2 hits, its probably not for you. But dont hate weed and never give it another chance because you got WAY too high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: something super extreme]
    #18064404 -

sVs said:
Really breaks my heart to see another misguided youngster falling prey to the Cannabis Conspiracy. There's a good chance your bud was laced with LSD, PCP, FMC, or GED. I'll share with you some information about Killer Kannabis that I have gathered over the years:

Here are some marijuana facts that I normally don't share with others.
The average marijuana-head doesn't want to listen to statistical facts, but maybe you're not beyond salvation just yet.

In one marijuana there are approximately four-million THCs per milligram of marijuanas. In 1982 Ronald Reagan, along with Jesus Christ, proved in a scientific demonstration that marijuana was a key constituent of many dangerous behaviours.

Consuming marijuana was shown to be a key contributor to world food deficits. People who would eat marijuanas would become so strikingly hungry they would often consume any and everything in sight. In one famous case in 1637, a man under the influence of many marijuanas ate his mother, the family sheep, and his dog.

Marijuanas are the key contributor to many violent crimes. Marijuana, being an illegal gateway narcotic, contributes to many cases of murder, rape, and necrophilia. Criminals under the influence of this dangerous drug are oftentimes incapable of controlling the deadly rage which builds up inside of them as a result of marijuana consumption. Most prominently, in 1977, Jerry Garcia sodomized and killed sixteen college sophomores while under the influence of the drug. Remains were found cooked and half-eaten in his freezer, and it is speculated that he had wild, frenzied orgies with the bodies.

Most sinisterly, marijuana has been linked by such key scientific minds as Michele Leonhart and Jesus directly to communism. It is hypothesised that the drug's potency was genetically engineered to be vastly superior to marijuanas of the past by Joseph Stalin in the 1940's. Soviet scientists were tasked with creating so-called "dank buds", dank meaning "deadly" in the Soviet Communist language. The lethal narcotic was developed to poison the mind and bodies of America's young fighting men, thus rendering the country helpless to imminent Soviet invasion.

From this we can conclude that not only does marijuana increase your likelihood of becoming a dangerous criminal by approximately four hundred percent, it is a direct contributor to American subjugation by the Communists. More recently, the terrorists have begun chemically-engineering marijuana as well, given the veritable craze the drug has created.

Purchasing marijuanas often means you are supporting the clandestine laboratory operations of Al Qaeda, which are directly linked to global warming and ozone depletion.

Finally, the lethal narcotic component of marijuana, THC (Terrible Human Carcinogen), has been linked to over sixteen million deaths worldwide, and fatal addiction will become possible with even infrequent reuse of the drug.

The only course of action at this point is to cease ALL consumption of marijuanas immediately and surrender yourself to the noble law enforcement officers of the United States. They will best determine the course of action which could include imprisonment, forced sterilisation, or the death penalty.

If you have a friend or family member under the influence of marijuanas, you should contact your local police department, as they pose a clear, imminent danger to all around them. Best of luck to you, wayward child.



:ahahaha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #18064411 -

xbloodwhipx said:
sVs said:
Really breaks my heart to see another misguided youngster falling prey to the Cannabis Conspiracy. There's a good chance your bud was laced with LSD, PCP, FMC, or GED. I'll share with you some information about Killer Kannabis that I have gathered over the years:

Here are some marijuana facts that I normally don't share with others.
The average marijuana-head doesn't want to listen to statistical facts, but maybe you're not beyond salvation just yet.

In one marijuana there are approximately four-million THCs per milligram of marijuanas. In 1982 Ronald Reagan, along with Jesus Christ, proved in a scientific demonstration that marijuana was a key constituent of many dangerous behaviours.

Consuming marijuana was shown to be a key contributor to world food deficits. People who would eat marijuanas would become so strikingly hungry they would often consume any and everything in sight. In one famous case in 1637, a man under the influence of many marijuanas ate his mother, the family sheep, and his dog.

Marijuanas are the key contributor to many violent crimes. Marijuana, being an illegal gateway narcotic, contributes to many cases of murder, rape, and necrophilia. Criminals under the influence of this dangerous drug are oftentimes incapable of controlling the deadly rage which builds up inside of them as a result of marijuana consumption. Most prominently, in 1977, Jerry Garcia sodomized and killed sixteen college sophomores while under the influence of the drug. Remains were found cooked and half-eaten in his freezer, and it is speculated that he had wild, frenzied orgies with the bodies.

Most sinisterly, marijuana has been linked by such key scientific minds as Michele Leonhart and Jesus directly to communism. It is hypothesised that the drug's potency was genetically engineered to be vastly superior to marijuanas of the past by Joseph Stalin in the 1940's. Soviet scientists were tasked with creating so-called "dank buds", dank meaning "deadly" in the Soviet Communist language. The lethal narcotic was developed to poison the mind and bodies of America's young fighting men, thus rendering the country helpless to imminent Soviet invasion.

From this we can conclude that not only does marijuana increase your likelihood of becoming a dangerous criminal by approximately four hundred percent, it is a direct contributor to American subjugation by the Communists. More recently, the terrorists have begun chemically-engineering marijuana as well, given the veritable craze the drug has created.

Purchasing marijuanas often means you are supporting the clandestine laboratory operations of Al Qaeda, which are directly linked to global warming and ozone depletion.

Finally, the lethal narcotic component of marijuana, THC (Terrible Human Carcinogen), has been linked to over sixteen million deaths worldwide, and fatal addiction will become possible with even infrequent reuse of the drug.

The only course of action at this point is to cease ALL consumption of marijuanas immediately and surrender yourself to the noble law enforcement officers of the United States. They will best determine the course of action which could include imprisonment, forced sterilisation, or the death penalty.

If you have a friend or family member under the influence of marijuanas, you should contact your local police department, as they pose a clear, imminent danger to all around them. Best of luck to you, wayward child.



:trollmove:



I was on skype at the same time with a friend. I assure you from his and my own account it wasn't my own imagination.
I took two bowls, and the amount of hits it took is not something I can remember.

Edited by x2theone2x (04/05/13 08:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: x2theone2x]
    #18064424 -

x2theone2x said:
xbloodwhipx said:
sVs said:
Really breaks my heart to see another misguided youngster falling prey to the Cannabis Conspiracy. There's a good chance your bud was laced with LSD, PCP, FMC, or GED. I'll share with you some information about Killer Kannabis that I have gathered over the years:

Here are some marijuana facts that I normally don't share with others.
The average marijuana-head doesn't want to listen to statistical facts, but maybe you're not beyond salvation just yet.

In one marijuana there are approximately four-million THCs per milligram of marijuanas. In 1982 Ronald Reagan, along with Jesus Christ, proved in a scientific demonstration that marijuana was a key constituent of many dangerous behaviours.

Consuming marijuana was shown to be a key contributor to world food deficits. People who would eat marijuanas would become so strikingly hungry they would often consume any and everything in sight. In one famous case in 1637, a man under the influence of many marijuanas ate his mother, the family sheep, and his dog.

Marijuanas are the key contributor to many violent crimes. Marijuana, being an illegal gateway narcotic, contributes to many cases of murder, rape, and necrophilia. Criminals under the influence of this dangerous drug are oftentimes incapable of controlling the deadly rage which builds up inside of them as a result of marijuana consumption. Most prominently, in 1977, Jerry Garcia sodomized and killed sixteen college sophomores while under the influence of the drug. Remains were found cooked and half-eaten in his freezer, and it is speculated that he had wild, frenzied orgies with the bodies.

Most sinisterly, marijuana has been linked by such key scientific minds as Michele Leonhart and Jesus directly to communism. It is hypothesised that the drug's potency was genetically engineered to be vastly superior to marijuanas of the past by Joseph Stalin in the 1940's. Soviet scientists were tasked with creating so-called "dank buds", dank meaning "deadly" in the Soviet Communist language. The lethal narcotic was developed to poison the mind and bodies of America's young fighting men, thus rendering the country helpless to imminent Soviet invasion.

From this we can conclude that not only does marijuana increase your likelihood of becoming a dangerous criminal by approximately four hundred percent, it is a direct contributor to American subjugation by the Communists. More recently, the terrorists have begun chemically-engineering marijuana as well, given the veritable craze the drug has created.

Purchasing marijuanas often means you are supporting the clandestine laboratory operations of Al Qaeda, which are directly linked to global warming and ozone depletion.

Finally, the lethal narcotic component of marijuana, THC (Terrible Human Carcinogen), has been linked to over sixteen million deaths worldwide, and fatal addiction will become possible with even infrequent reuse of the drug.

The only course of action at this point is to cease ALL consumption of marijuanas immediately and surrender yourself to the noble law enforcement officers of the United States. They will best determine the course of action which could include imprisonment, forced sterilisation, or the death penalty.

If you have a friend or family member under the influence of marijuanas, you should contact your local police department, as they pose a clear, imminent danger to all around them. Best of luck to you, wayward child.



:trollmove:



I was on skype at the same time with a friend. I assure you from his and my own account it wasn't my own imagination.



Weed is a psychedelic, IE Mind manifesting. You can experience things weird as fuck from psychedelics.
Smoke less next time, like i said take about 2 hits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #18064434 -

Dude, i just read through, TWO bowls? You must have been stoned as fuck haha. Thats what happens when you smoke two fucking bowls your fist time

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #18064436 -

xbloodwhipx said:
x2theone2x said:
xbloodwhipx said:
sVs said:
Really breaks my heart to see another misguided youngster falling prey to the Cannabis Conspiracy. There's a good chance your bud was laced with LSD, PCP, FMC, or GED. I'll share with you some information about Killer Kannabis that I have gathered over the years:

Here are some marijuana facts that I normally don't share with others.
The average marijuana-head doesn't want to listen to statistical facts, but maybe you're not beyond salvation just yet.

In one marijuana there are approximately four-million THCs per milligram of marijuanas. In 1982 Ronald Reagan, along with Jesus Christ, proved in a scientific demonstration that marijuana was a key constituent of many dangerous behaviours.

Consuming marijuana was shown to be a key contributor to world food deficits. People who would eat marijuanas would become so strikingly hungry they would often consume any and everything in sight. In one famous case in 1637, a man under the influence of many marijuanas ate his mother, the family sheep, and his dog.

Marijuanas are the key contributor to many violent crimes. Marijuana, being an illegal gateway narcotic, contributes to many cases of murder, rape, and necrophilia. Criminals under the influence of this dangerous drug are oftentimes incapable of controlling the deadly rage which builds up inside of them as a result of marijuana consumption. Most prominently, in 1977, Jerry Garcia sodomized and killed sixteen college sophomores while under the influence of the drug. Remains were found cooked and half-eaten in his freezer, and it is speculated that he had wild, frenzied orgies with the bodies.

Most sinisterly, marijuana has been linked by such key scientific minds as Michele Leonhart and Jesus directly to communism. It is hypothesised that the drug's potency was genetically engineered to be vastly superior to marijuanas of the past by Joseph Stalin in the 1940's. Soviet scientists were tasked with creating so-called "dank buds", dank meaning "deadly" in the Soviet Communist language. The lethal narcotic was developed to poison the mind and bodies of America's young fighting men, thus rendering the country helpless to imminent Soviet invasion.

From this we can conclude that not only does marijuana increase your likelihood of becoming a dangerous criminal by approximately four hundred percent, it is a direct contributor to American subjugation by the Communists. More recently, the terrorists have begun chemically-engineering marijuana as well, given the veritable craze the drug has created.

Purchasing marijuanas often means you are supporting the clandestine laboratory operations of Al Qaeda, which are directly linked to global warming and ozone depletion.

Finally, the lethal narcotic component of marijuana, THC (Terrible Human Carcinogen), has been linked to over sixteen million deaths worldwide, and fatal addiction will become possible with even infrequent reuse of the drug.

The only course of action at this point is to cease ALL consumption of marijuanas immediately and surrender yourself to the noble law enforcement officers of the United States. They will best determine the course of action which could include imprisonment, forced sterilisation, or the death penalty.

If you have a friend or family member under the influence of marijuanas, you should contact your local police department, as they pose a clear, imminent danger to all around them. Best of luck to you, wayward child.



:trollmove:



I was on skype at the same time with a friend. I assure you from his and my own account it wasn't my own imagination.



Weed is a psychedelic, IE Mind manifesting. You can experience things weird as fuck from psychedelics.
Smoke less next time, like i said take about 2 hits.



I can do a shit ton of shrooms and never experience anything like I did then. I don't think pot is for me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: k00laid]
    #18064445 -

k00laid said:
tldr; but no it wasnt laced.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: x2theone2x]
    #18064446 -

x2theone2x said:
xbloodwhipx said:
x2theone2x said:
xbloodwhipx said:
:trollmove:



I was on skype at the same time with a friend. I assure you from his and my own account it wasn't my own imagination.



Weed is a psychedelic, IE Mind manifesting. You can experience things weird as fuck from psychedelics.
Smoke less next time, like i said take about 2 hits.



I can do a shit ton of shrooms and never experience anything like I did then. I don't think pot is for me...



Yeah, weed may not be for you. But its a different drug then shrooms anyway, so yeah the psychedelic effects are different. But for real, you smoked two bowls your first time. I completely believe you got extremely stoned out of your fucking mind haha, but try taking two hits, you may enjoy a light buzz from weed more then being stoned as fuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My first Marijuana experience: Was it laced? [Re: xbloodwhipx]
    #18064455 -

Also, if you ever get high again, do it at night. That way if you start freaking out too bad you can just go to sleep and make it end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* PLEASE CONSIDER MY EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004! kindkesey 898 4 08/10/04 02:59 PM
by Twirling
* new weed experience djsoy 1,127 5 06/09/03 11:23 PM
by djsoy
* Act To Protect Medical Marijuana Patients Now! John 1,638 4 07/05/04 09:15 PM
by John
* Will this marijuana tea work? cybrbeast 2,868 19 01/09/04 11:38 AM
by cybrbeast
* Effects of Marijuana on the Brain. BlueTalon 2,071 17 11/24/03 01:59 AM
by Baby_Hitler
* Lyrics to Marijuana PapaverS 2,453 13 06/05/03 09:16 AM
by Mojo_Risin
* Who am I? Just another marijuana activist.. not spiderman Lothar121 957 7 08/07/04 05:53 PM
by PuZuZu
* Medicinal Marijuana - HELPPPP Delyrium 1,719 15 11/15/04 07:42 PM
by Its Pat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,923 topic views. 6 members, 7 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 20 queries.