Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekrazykamil
Polack
can weed spark a shroom flashback
    #1801366 - 08/11/03 11:17 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

aout a week ago me and a friend smoked some bud at a local park and shortly after i started seein things that i would son shrooms, such as i thought a flowing river was a whole bunch of bike riders and then i saw multicolered cobwebs growing in between tree branches. thank you

--------------------
Tell Your Shirt to Grow up Kamil!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejomama
Loc: pasadena, ca
Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: krazykamil]
    #1801379 - 08/11/03 11:22 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

not sure. Maybe it was laced with pcp or something? This is just speculation though, I've heard stories but never experienced it myself. I've never heard of people experiencing those sorts of visuals from bud, but I believe it is classified as a hallucinogen.

--------------------

Offlinekrazykamil
Polack
Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: jomama]
    #1801428 - 08/11/03 11:39 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ive smoked this exacr same bud before (i bought a decent amount) and didnt get anything like this before so i dont think it was laced with anything

--------------------
Tell Your Shirt to Grow up Kamil!

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

#1801442 - 08/11/03 11:42 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i just made a thread about 'tripping on weed' because i recently had hallucinations from weed. it was the same weed i smoke every day, maybe it is a 'flashback' or maybe its just good weed.....i highly doubt ur weed was laced just because u saw things.

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

OfflineDEATH666
Adonal
 User Gallery

Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: DellComputers]
    #1801579 - 08/11/03 12:13 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Ive smoked somegood home grown and it was kinda like i was trippin.Same effects

--------------------
Ah Shit

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #1801588 - 08/11/03 12:14 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

From erowid.org:

Flashbacks are most likely to occur under emotional stress or at a time of altered ego functioning; they are often induced by conditions like fatigue, drunkenness, marihuana intoxication, and even meditative states.

Marihuana smoking is probably the most common single source of flashbacks. Many people become more sensitive to the psychedelic qualities of marihuana after using more powerful drugs, and some have flashbacks only when smoking marihuana (Weil 1970). In one study frequency of marihuana use was found to be the only factor related to drugs that was correlated with number of psychedelic flashbacks (Stanton et al. 1976).

If your weed was laced with PCP, you'd know it.

2dope

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #1801599 - 08/11/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe the strain was sativa dominant instead of indica dominant (I heard that alot of outdoor sativa dominant flower later in the summer)
indica: couch-lock
sativa: trippy
Or so the saying goes.

OfflineDellComputers
Bluntman

Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: DEATH666]
    #1801610 - 08/11/03 12:19 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

nice avatar

--------------------
:stash: + :bong: = :smile:

Offlinelakitu
hashfiend

Loc: UK
Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: DellComputers]
    #1801756 - 08/11/03 12:56 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

hey dude, funny you should ask such a question as I tried shrooms for the first time about six days ago and thoroughly enjoyed it, though got few hallucinations as i only took a small dose. However, i gave up smoking weed afterwards to save money for a festival. However, an impromptu party cropped up two nights ago and resulted in me smoking a huge quantity of weed then not getting any sleep for around 36 hours. After sleeping for a while i awoke and after fully coming round noticed that the darkened room i was in seemed to radiate many vibrant colours. when i turned the lights on this disappeared. Maybe this is similar to the effect you had, then again maybe it's just coincidence

--------------------
I'VE GOT BLISTERS ON ME FINGERS!!!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1802026 - 08/11/03 02:20 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

once you shroom, the weed experience can change.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: Strumpling]
    #1804542 - 08/12/03 03:23 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

ive always been sensitive to weed ( 1 hit im lit ; but that dosent mean i stop smokin ) But ill never forget this one night when i was a senior in hi school :

This was before I ever tripped in my life. At this period in my life, i had been smokin for a couple years (weed) and i was a tweak ( i would smoke crystal meth pretty often ; it wasent at the smokin crystal daily point yet)(i dont smoke crystal ne more and havent since the winter of that year after my first shroom experience made me see my life in a new light)

But ne way, this one girl that liked me hit me up this one night to see if i wanted to smoke some weed, so i was like of course i do. so she picked me up and we drove to this one place and she pulled out her bubbler and we started smokein, we were choppin it up and I was fukin loaded. while she was hittin it i closed my eyes and whenever i get really hi and close my eyes i feel like im falling down a bottomless pit ; it feels like when ur on a ride thats really hi then it drops down really fast. This is how i felt.But this time was different .I began to lose touch with reality, i imagined seeing me but i couldent remember wat i looked like, or wat my voice sounded like. I didnt know where I was and i was really really confused and i was seeing CEVs of random images ( a stop sign is one i remember i dont know why). This girl asked me if i was falling and i didnt answer her at first because what was going on in my head was so intense and confusing I was tryin to figure things out. and then she said "sean ? sean are u alright" and i said "yea" and she said "i gotta take u home" and i said "i cant"and she told me "she was tired and she had to get up early go to drama to practice with those ppl for a play that she was in. and then i said "yea it dosent matter" and she laughed not knowing wat i was talkin about. u c i was in the mindstate where reality was meaningless. I felt like everything i knew up until then wasent real and it didnt matter. when we got to my house she told me we were at my house ( i had my eyes closed this whole time ; i was enthralled in this wat i now know was a trip) I got out slammed the door and mumbled it dosent matter and she was like what? and i said louder it dosent matter and i kept walkin to my door. she was hi and didnt know wat i said or wat i was goin thru. i got into my house lukly only my little brother was home and i went straight to my room laid on my bed and looked at the cieling and as quick as it came on, it went away. i was still hi but this trip started comin down as soon as i opend my eyes and got out of that car.

all i could say was "what the hell was that"?. i didnt bother tellin ne one about my experience because no one ive ever hurd of has gone thru this. i figured ppl would tell me that iw as full of shit. i didnt tell her until she asked me about that night a couple days later. i told a select few friends months later.

Today i jus assume it was laced with PCP. But why wasent she trippin? i dont know.

question, does ne one else experience this falling feeling? its hard to describe.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

Offlinenerveagent
Come on Pilgrim

Loc: The Land of Nod
Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1805738 - 08/12/03 01:15 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

IMO, yes, one day I ate some shrooms and had a fairly nice trip, by night I had already come down and we were looking for some bud. Well we got a hold of some killer nuggets and went to the park to smoke. After about 4 bowls we go to my friends house where I proceed to pour myself a bowl of cereal. All of a sudden I'm trippin again, the whole mind-fuck feeling and I can't walk across his kitchen floor because I thought I was going to spill the cereal. This "flashback" lasted for probably around 10 minutes.

Invisibleichbinkiffer
...like amo'fuckie

#1807488 - 08/12/03 09:07 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i've had 5-Me0-DiPT flashbacks even after smoking some crappy weed. only got it once or twice in the weeks following the 5-MeO trip, though. i fully believe that the same would go for shrooms.

OfflineLOUISIANAMAN
swamp bug
Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: ichbinkiffer]
    #1808594 - 08/13/03 08:15 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I have been smoking for a good 10 years.....and just one day with the right smoke after only one joint.....I started seeing traces and color visuals....course it was some kick ass BC bud......first plant I ever grew.........mmmmmmm(having a flashback).....that shit was awsome.....I gave some to a few different friends........and they all told me they tripped.......

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: LOUISIANAMAN]
    #1808601 - 08/13/03 08:19 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Must have been a strong sativa.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: PDU]
    #1809593 - 08/13/03 01:44 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I never had a flashback, but sometimes I really think I am someone else. For example, me and 2 friends went to a mountain (Mt.Tremblant for those who live in Quebec) and it's unbelievable how the mountain is well kept and cleaned, there isn't a sign of human presence (like garbage or junk), only nature. We shroomed there of course and I imagined myself as Boromir in Lord of the Rings walking in the forest near the Argonath (in the movie). My friends were acting along with me, thinking that they too were in LOTR. I really really like imagining I am something else than myself...

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1810291 - 08/13/03 04:27 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShamanSean said:
question, does ne one else experience this falling feeling? its hard to describe.

I know exactly what you're talking about! Except its not always falling, sometimes it feels like actual rollercoster loops. Two things I've noticed makes it happen sometimes is barely moving, like on the couch staying completely still or closing my eyes. It usually makes me feel abit stomach sick but I've only gotten really sick on it once but I had also drank and taken DXM although both were in considerable small amounts....

Offlinekief
Dr. Nuggz

Loc: east coast
Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: DailyPot]
    #1813157 - 08/14/03 10:49 AM (20 years, 7 months ago)

i have read about THC being hallucinogenic in high doses with the potency of the shit on the market right now it would not surprise me.

--------------------
the mind is a terrilble thing to waste i show love causes it a terrible thing to hate.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: can weed spark a shroom flashback [Re: kief]
    #1813447 - 08/14/03 12:16 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

1 gram of weed.
1 gram of soft black sticky hash.
1 tablespoon full of honey.
1 small cup of boilin' water.
Crumble the hash into the honey and lightly heat the spoon over a gas ring.
When it starts to bubble dump it into the water.
Add a sprig of mint and stir.

You gotta' keep on stirrin' 'cause the hash tends to settle, although i enjoy scoopin' spoonfuls of it up.

The trip from this is intense. As intense and as involved as low grade 'shroom trip at least and it lasts for hours.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
    #1814405 - 08/14/03 04:52 PM (20 years, 7 months ago)

I've experienced flashback like symptoms especially after being of pot for a while. I good hit of headies and I'm wondering,..."holy shit! I'm stoned!" I get trails and my vision gets like stop motion photography. I've noticed my highs of pot have changed since shroomin'

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale