Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
pickled eggs
    #17924956 -

Taste of pure undiluted evil....but I like them when I've got the munchies.

Anyone else enjoy the secret pickled egg now and again or am I just a freak?


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pickled eggs [Re: goldcaphunter] * 1
    #17924965 -

You are definitely a freak.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pickled eggs [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17924969 -

I look at pickled eggs pretty much like I'd look at balut eggs or century eggs. Complete and total disgust.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pickled eggs [Re: Shroomslip]
    #17925007 -

I love em.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pickled eggs [Re: lil_demented]
    #17925038 -

Yum!


--------------------
There is no truer calling for mankind than that of true conservatism.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pickled eggs [Re: lil_demented]
    #17925039 -

The older, the better.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pickled eggs [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #17925050 -

Glad I'm not the only one :thumbup:


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pickled eggs [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #17925077 -

I make 'em but only the Chinese know how to make 'em the best
http://voices.yahoo.com/the-thousand-year-old-egg-chinese-cuisine-649447.html?cat=16


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pickled eggs [Re: zappaisgod]
    #17925098 -

Pickled eggs :goat:

Deviled eggs :rockon:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pickled eggs [Re: zappaisgod]
    #17925100 -

Sounds amazing!


--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pickled eggs.
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,248 34 11/02/12 02:15 PM
by Salomon
* Pickled Eggs circularvortex 338 1 02/13/08 07:24 PM
by milkman
* Pickle Juice
( 1 2 all )
misterdogman 3,526 30 05/04/08 03:06 AM
by igwna
* there are 0 calories in a pickle
( 1 2 3 all )
Cherk 2,735 46 11/30/12 02:46 PM
by skippydude
* Pickles?
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 1,861 22 10/12/05 07:09 PM
by Deadmaker
* Eggs: how do you cook'em?
( 1 2 3 all )
Atheist 2,018 44 07/12/09 06:56 PM
by jewunit
* So my turtle just popped out some eggs
( 1 2 all )
truffleupagus 4,036 36 12/19/10 09:14 PM
by Luctian
* Egg's mmmmm good and pretty in expensive. Rahie 889 14 04/15/07 03:50 PM
by Spooge

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
267 topic views. 5 members, 8 guests and 222 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.