Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: concerts? [Re: SARAtonin]
    #17922645 -

O phew I thought they were pointing at fire on the mountain

Edited by Dest (03/08/13 02:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: odbsmydog]
    #17922646 -

odbsmydog said:
how did this become a bassnecter thread? I thought the original poster wanted shows that were similer to GD and we were talking about jambands?

dubsteps fine and all and it seems like a lot of people love it, just doesn't seem totally relevent. I don't know what the conversations about though as I just clicked on this last page and was kinda confused.

stay up kids, see you on the lots!

:dancingbear:



Because I'm cool.



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: SARAtonin]
    #17922652 -

whateves!


this thread is now about cheese burgers! :wizard: i like mine with bacon and BBQ sauce.

go!


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: broken] * 1
    #17922656 -

coachella

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: Grizzlysnizzly]
    #17922665 -

ohh it didn't work...:mad2:


--------------------
:willynilly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: Grizzlysnizzly]
    #17922668 -

Who's going too this year?
http://lineup.campbisco.net/



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: Grizzlysnizzly]
    #17922685 -

I get that for free on youtube

now redrocks season tickets you gotta buy

:ilied::orly: unless you already have a pair

also bring a test kit to that, remember smushroom said out of the 19 samples tested only the stuff he brought was sold as is
Quote:
Bath salt eating motherfuckers
-Big boi



Edited by Dest (03/08/13 02:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: Dest]
    #17922732 -

YAHHHHHHH!!!
They just sold out today


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: SARAtonin]
    #17922765 -

wow bisco really stepped their game up this year :eek:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: g00ru]
    #17922784 -

Ya man, nectar. :rave:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #17922885 -

so..... do you like bassnector a lot or something? 


:alot:


--------------------
"Eternity is an awful long time to wait, especially near the end" - Woody Allen
"it's like that drug trip in that movie I saw when I was on that drug trip!" - Phillip J. Fry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #17922889 -

SARAtonin said:...Like it or not Lorin is the Dead of our time.


Then your time is screwed.:shrug:  No message or mind set to his "music". I watched like 4 minutes of the interview, that was enough.

Quote:
...but if you still dislike him as a person...



As a person he seems OK. I just don't like his "music"

Quote:
odbsmydog said: How did this become a bassnecter thread?... :dancingbear:



This one guy is = or > than the Dead, I think. Ya gotta keep up.:smirk:

Quote:
Dest said:
O phew I thought they were pointing at fire on the mountain


Fire on the Mountain? (from 12-31-78)
Winterland closed on New Years 1978/1979 with a concert by the Grateful Dead, New Riders of the Purple Sage, and The Blues Brothers. The show lasted for over eight hours, with the Grateful Dead's performance — documented on DVD and CD as The Closing of Winterland — lasting nearly six hours itself.


Funny thing, OP hasn't logged on in over 2 days to see what a mess he started...:lmafo:

:dancingbear:...:jamming: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: odbsmydog]
    #17922897 -

odbsmydog said:
so..... do you like bassnector a lot or something? 


:alot:



YES. :smilingpuppy:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: vinsue]
    #17922898 -

Greensky bluegrass in arcata on the 12th, the dead winter carpenters(awesome band from tahoe) on the 30th. primus in Eureka next month... then with the sun and summer comes the festies! I kinda want to go back to All Good this year, or mountain jam. even if I stay home and work all summer, i'm still gonna go somewhere.

Maybe I'll just catche a few furthur shows and reprogram.

:dancingbear:


--------------------
"Eternity is an awful long time to wait, especially near the end" - Woody Allen
"it's like that drug trip in that movie I saw when I was on that drug trip!" - Phillip J. Fry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: odbsmydog] * 1
    #17922906 -

Will I be seeing any of you in Port Chester for Furthur, 23rd-25th?


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: OZA]
    #17922931 -

dude, I'm a cali kid, I dont even know where that is.... but maybe! haha, depending on who's van I get in....

:ohsodevious:


--------------------
"Eternity is an awful long time to wait, especially near the end" - Woody Allen
"it's like that drug trip in that movie I saw when I was on that drug trip!" - Phillip J. Fry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: odbsmydog] * 1
    #17922937 -

Then were you at NYE?? Maybe we smoked a joint.
Get tickets & get to Michigan and I'll give you a ride :dancingbear: it's just north of NYC


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: OZA]
    #17922944 -

last year 11-12 nye I was there and it was awesome. I was broke this nye and was at some lame reggae show in ashland oregon, but I got to kick it with the girl i love more than anything and get some midnight pussy by coincidence, so that made for a good ny-kiss moment/memory..

..anyways. I havent been to furthur in a while, thats why I wanna hit a few shows this summer. I saw bobby play solo in eureka a few months ago, acoustic bye himself then with jackie greene. was dopeeeee.

You been to any other festies/furthur shows on the westcoast?

:dancingbear:


--------------------
"Eternity is an awful long time to wait, especially near the end" - Woody Allen
"it's like that drug trip in that movie I saw when I was on that drug trip!" - Phillip J. Fry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: OZA]
    #17922947 -

lol
OZA said:
Get tickets & get to Michigan and I'll give you a ride :dancingbear: it's just north of NYC



dude, michigan is sooooo far from norcal, Id probably have an easier time getting to NYC.... haha, though now im tempted to take up the next wingnuts ad on c-list looking for a rider to head east. then with my luck I'd get stuck out there though... I need to buckle down and get some monotubs done first. then bring a shit ton of chocolates/psilocybin tincture!

1 for 3, 2 for 5


--------------------
"Eternity is an awful long time to wait, especially near the end" - Woody Allen
"it's like that drug trip in that movie I saw when I was on that drug trip!" - Phillip J. Fry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: concerts? [Re: odbsmydog]
    #17922953 -

Do work and make it out! Id take a chocolate or 3 to help you out. Nah, NYE was all I made on the west coast. Did you see the video of Bobby screaming to "SHUT THE FUCK UP" at talkers the other night? He went hard haha


--------------------
The happiness consists in realizing that it is all a great strange dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bassnectar TONIGHT
( 1 2 all )
PilzeEssen 2,137 31 11/21/09 08:15 PM
by moonwalker
* Things people do at concert/festivals that annoy you
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
The Doobie Dude 9,994 204 10/20/14 04:01 PM
by Lophosaurus
* Bassnectar in KC last night
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
PilzeEssen 9,798 154 08/05/20 05:28 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Bassnectar
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 3,535 91 01/11/13 10:26 PM
by ch1ck3n.s0up
* Bassnectar Tomorrow!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
TheMovement 3,112 82 11/17/12 12:47 AM
by Ballerium
* What concerts do you have lined up for the rest of the year?
( 1 2 all )
Sheekle 725 28 10/20/16 12:05 PM
by searching
* Need some electronica music suggestions
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 3,346 20 04/08/13 02:59 PM
by lifeiswhatyoumake
* BASSNECTAR
( 1 2 3 all )
toader123 3,218 55 10/27/11 02:09 PM
by Bassfreak

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,467 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.