Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
3d particle test (Technology is just crazy!)
    #17802288 -

3D Particle Test: A cool visualization of electronic music.

http://www.wimp.com/particletest/


I am only 26 but I feel old and getting left behind by technology.  I feel like with my intellectual capacity I could pick 1 field and stick with it and keep up, but then you get so out of date in everything else.

I am done winging, that vid is really cool, considering it is CGI.  I hope someday I can afford some nice stage visuals for my music.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3d particle test (Technology is just crazy!) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #17802309 -

Somewhat relevant subject:

Neil deGrasse Tyson: Be yourself.

Do what you do best!

http://www.wimp.com/beyourself/


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3d particle test (Technology is just crazy!) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #17802324 -

I <3 technology. Think back to the most high tech stuff we were using just 15 years ago. It is hard to even imagine what things will be like 15 years from now, especially since new technology is helping us make the newer technology.


--------------------

Sartre on conciousness: "a being such that in its being, its being is in question in so far as this being implies a being other than itself."
Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek
Phish videos and discussion!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3d particle test (Technology is just crazy!) [Re: The_Aviator]
    #17802378 -

I'd like to create cool stage visuals for music, but it's hard to even know where to start!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3d particle test (Technology is just crazy!) [Re: Lynnch]
    #17802400 -

Lynnch said:
I'd like to create cool stage visuals for music, but it's hard to even know where to start!



record some abstract video, or an even cheaper trick, find some youtube footage you like, then Chop some clips up to a 4/4 beat!  Probably the most basic form.

As far as creating from scratch, it is also beyond me.  I could do some basic 3d animation, but it would take me ages to do something simple.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3d particle test (Technology is just crazy!) [Re: Psy Baba]
    #17802418 -

yo check out this interview on the Large Hadron Collider, I just saw it last night and found it extremely interesting!



DuNeRaVeR said:
3D Particle Test: A cool visualization of electronic music.

http://www.wimp.com/particletest/






what it do?? xD I'm liking this music :raver2:


--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3d particle test (Technology is just crazy!) [Re: g00ru]
    #17802506 -

I'm really a lighting guy, I wanna do lasers an sheeit!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3d particle test (Technology is just crazy!) [Re: Lynnch]
    #17802735 -

Lynnch said:
I'm really a lighting guy, I wanna do lasers an sheeit!





$$$$


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,696 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* Mickey hart+Particle = Hydra!! LooksLikeRain 1,582 17 02/18/05 01:16 AM
by KristiMidocean
* Particle... Edge 1,136 8 07/30/04 03:12 PM
by Edge
* Schools and Employee Drug Tests PoopShooter 815 4 08/23/04 11:59 AM
by PoopShooter
* Mickey Hart+Particle=Hydra**Updated With Pics**
( 1 2 3 all )
blissedout 6,181 55 04/28/05 10:28 PM
by blissedout
* Hydra (Mickey Hart and Particle) HELLA_TIGHT 1,161 18 03/29/05 08:53 PM
by blissedout
* Pretty cool 3D art Rebirtha 1,404 12 03/27/05 09:22 PM
by DNKYD
* 3D from massive attack arrested.
( 1 2 all )
G a n j a 5,691 35 05/15/06 01:32 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
417 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 68 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.