Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Does this guy have herpes? (poll added 10 posts in)
    #17636020 -

So my friend has been boasting about going on a date tonight with this great guy bah blah blah. all over facebook and posted a pic of him.

I looked at it and the first thing I notice is the growth on his bottom lip.

I pointed this out to her and she was not happy and making up excuses for this guy as to what that is on his lip even though she has no fucking clue.

So tell me does this look like herpes to you?


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Edited by fee (01/31/13 09:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: fee] * 7
    #17636040 -

Looks like a hippie to me


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: fee]
    #17636044 -

Looks like the herp to me :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: fee]
    #17636049 -

it's hard to tell but it could very well be a cold sore.. herpes simplex virus-1 (HSV-1) is pretty common


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: fee]
    #17636050 -

I'm pretty sure that's herpes... I have a couple friends who get cold sores and they look EXACTLY the same. It's not really a big deal, it's asymptomatic and not contagious most of the time. Way to put your friend on blast. :lol:


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: fee]
    #17636058 -

Seems legit.  :lol:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #17636062 -

I am deathly afraid of herpes and whenever I see someone its the first thing I see.

I was just giving a friendly heads up. Shes pissed cause she really wanted his dick.


I would love for him to be on this board.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: Constantine]
    #17636070 -




:archiebunker:


the positioning on the lip suggests that it's not acne.


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: fee]
    #17636084 -

fee said:
I am deathly afraid of herpes and whenever I see someone its the first thing I see.

I was just giving a friendly heads up. Shes pissed cause she really wanted his dick.


I would love for him to be on this board.



I know what you mean, I used to be extremely paranoid that I was developing herpes, for some reason. Some hypochondriac shit. I kinda stopped worrying about it when I realized it's more of a small annoyance than a serious problem.

Something like 50% of the population of the UK has oral herpes. Only a quarter of infected people actually show symptoms.

Also, his dick should be safe.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #17636098 -

BlindSophist said:
fee said:
I am deathly afraid of herpes and whenever I see someone its the first thing I see.

I was just giving a friendly heads up. Shes pissed cause she really wanted his dick.


I would love for him to be on this board.



I know what you mean, I used to be extremely paranoid that I was developing herpes, for some reason. Some hypochondriac shit. I kinda stopped worrying about it when I realized it's more of a small annoyance than a serious problem.

Something like 50% of the population of the UK has oral herpes. Only a quarter of infected people actually show symptoms.

Also, his dick should be safe.






I can see how that conversation goes.

Her: So I get that you have oral herpes, Hows your dick?
Him: O my dick is fine
Her: Thank god
Him: Whats do you mean?
Her: I dont want herpes so just dont touch me with your lips and please fuck me.
Him: yeah ok I guess


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: fee]
    #17636195 -

well?
Does he have herpes?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 01/30/13 01:39 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: fee] * 10
    #17636215 -

TLDR; OP wants to bang friend and is pissy she is going on a date.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #17636226 -

I don't know but I don't trust it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: EdibleStereos]
    #17636238 -

EdibleStereos said:
TLDR; OP wants to bang friend and is pissy she is going on a date.



Yeah that ^
Lol

"I like to play it safe and assume my date has herpes, so I don't have to tell her about mine"-some comedian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #17636242 -

Don't care. I'd hit that.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: Connoisseur]
    #17636246 -

Could easily just be a pimple.  I had bad acne for most of my younger years, and still get some pimples occasionally.  I would get some around the lip area, and usually they were some of the worst/deepest ones because I'm always touching around my lips eating and whatnot, so there's lots of bacteria.  There's absolutely no way in HELL to know from that picture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #17636265 -

usually when chicks have a cold sore outbreak.. they use cover-up or just dont go out at all until the cold sore is not as noticeable... But even if a person has no signs of a cold sore, you can still get it from them. 

So everyone should just stop kissing each other.. and no more bj's either:tongue:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: fee]
    #17636270 -

gotta take a page out of dr dre's book and learn to wrap!


--------------------

R.I.P. WoodRuss67, Todcasil, TheMerryIguana, The Rompus, Lord Senate.
[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: Destitute]
    #17636278 -

Galactic_Smurf said:
EdibleStereos said:
TLDR; OP wants to bang friend and is pissy she is going on a date.



Yeah that ^
Lol

"I like to play it safe and assume my date has herpes, so I don't have to tell her about mine"-some comedian




Yeah I so want to fuck my cousin. You got me.


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this guy have herpes? [Re: fee]
    #17636325 -

thats a herpes sore for sure. theres no way to visually tell if he has the std type though. alot of people get cold sores, doesnt make him unsafe. thats fucked up that his face is all blown up and being discussed on the forum lol :goodluckwiththat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,326 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal
* Poll: Ever get an STD?
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 3,930 21 10/29/02 07:25 PM
by RuNE
* post your fave recipe! wyldtouch69 2,863 15 12/23/23 05:45 PM
by loladoreen
* Katie Holmes has herpes RandalFlagg 1,268 11 06/10/05 05:06 PM
by dblaney
* Genital herpes = message from God? Adamist 959 7 09/13/04 04:43 PM
by AbstractHarmonix
* Celebrity Sex Poll - Who'd you rather do? TM 1,568 13 01/02/03 10:59 AM
by TM
* Post Your Pic!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RebelSteve33 17,176 87 05/16/25 06:16 PM
by Shiithead
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 all )
EffedS 3,733 21 06/21/22 12:03 AM
by gamergod88

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,675 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 260 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.058 seconds spending 0.031 seconds on 23 queries.