Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
2013 NHL season
    #17568447 -

not a huge fan, but i might actually watch the NHL this season, despite the lockout. the shortened season could actually make it more epic. we shall see.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
lockout [Re: resonant111]
    #17568456 -

i'm also wondering if maybe the lockout was a "marketing" ploy to get the media to actually talk about hockey for once???

cuz' this is the first time i've ever "known" that hockey was starting up, and i'm actually kind of interested. cuz' normally it starts in the middle of the NFL season and i'm like "who gives a shit about hockey" lol. but now that football is almost over i'm like "oh cool, hockey is starting," something else to watch.

NHL lockout was marketing genius lol

Edited by resonant111 (01/18/13 03:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: resonant111]
    #17571017 -

Not really. Pretty much every pro league did that shit this year LoL.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17571670 -

if this was a marketing ploy, i'm done with the nhl. came pretty damn close to a second lost season, that's just unacceptable. i kinda hope they get hit with lower ticket sales and tv ratings, but i'm sure the fans will be back, just as they were last time, and this will repeat again in ten years or whenever the cba is up. i can't decide if i'm going to boycott by not attending any blackhawks games. i go to a few every year, but i really don't feel like spending the money after this mess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: blabbly]
    #17573296 -

theres a game tonight :naughty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: blabbly]
    #17573755 -

blabbly said:
if this was a marketing ploy, i'm done with the nhl. came pretty damn close to a second lost season, that's just unacceptable. i kinda hope they get hit with lower ticket sales and tv ratings, but i'm sure the fans will be back, just as they were last time, and this will repeat again in ten years or whenever the cba is up. i can't decide if i'm going to boycott by not attending any blackhawks games. i go to a few every year, but i really don't feel like spending the money after this mess.



i bet ratings and ticket sales go up. cuz i'm watching the blackhawks game right now and it's the first time i've ever watched opening day hockey. its weird, lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: resonant111]
    #17574358 -

Haha.

Oh ya

Go flyers!


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17576247 -

I watched the flyers game.

I half assedly root for the flyers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: elax420]
    #17576615 -

Flyers Penguins is always a great game. Hopefully they both make it to the playoffs, so the Flyers can win :yesnod: Like they didn't today :sad:


--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: gzuf]
    #17576757 -

Flyers always suck out in the playoffs. Pisses me off every year.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: Enjoywho]
    #17576789 -

I kinda like being an ignorant fan.

All the other sports I watch I've grown up playing and watching. Its kinda fun trying to figure out the ins and outs. I watched Pittsburgh/Philly in the playoffs last year and Philly just seems like a grimy tough team, plus they got a black guy. Never heard of a black hockey player before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: elax420]
    #17588143 -

i even have a fantasy hockey team this year, just for fun. i think the NHL really sucked me in with all that lockout stuff, lol.

i've watched both blackhawks games so far. if i didn't have a dvr i probably wouldn't watch though to be honest, way too many "intermissions" and shit to watch hockey live.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: elax420]
    #17588347 -

elax420 said:
I watched the flyers game.

I half assedly root for the flyers



elax420 said:
I kinda like being an ignorant fan.

All the other sports I watch I've grown up playing and watching. Its kinda fun trying to figure out the ins and outs. I watched Pittsburgh/Philly in the playoffs last year and Philly just seems like a grimy tough team, plus they got a black guy. Never heard of a black hockey player before.



Pittsburgh had a black guy named Georges Laraque. and Boston  and the Caps had Donald Brashear, at the time there were 5 Black guys in the league. But they were not as big a pussy as this guy. Man He is such a punk bitch. Just ask yourself W.W.S.C.D



--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #17588523 -

This is why I have my forum name.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #17588551 -

Damn Blue guy started strong but then got worked :rofl:


that crosby fight was weak both guys had helmets and visors on they are both pussies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: elax420]
    #17588639 -

Blues gunna win Lord Stanley this year, Ill bet anyone. They got a fast and physical team this year, and Halak is a great young goalie who's a force on his own. They shutout Detroit 0-6 first game. I've been a Blues fan since I learned what hockey was, Hockey's my sport, played it as a kid..both ice and street leagues...love fucking hockey. As a Missourian and 13 year long blues fan (yes elax, quote me), itd be the coolest thing to see them win Stanley. Shit man it'd be along time coming.

I know its a bold statement to say they're gunna win Stanley, but they got the right roster for it. Guess we'll see


--------------------

Erowid.org | Wikipedia.org | Infowars.com
learn & unlock your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: vetsinspandex]
    #17588956 -

vetsinspandex said:
Blues gunna win Lord Stanley this year, Ill bet anyone. They got a fast and physical team this year, and Halak is a great young goalie who's a force on his own. They shutout Detroit 0-6 first game. I've been a Blues fan since I learned what hockey was, Hockey's my sport, played it as a kid..both ice and street leagues...love fucking hockey. As a Missourian and 13 year long blues fan (yes elax, quote me), itd be the coolest thing to see them win Stanley. Shit man it'd be along time coming.

I know its a bold statement to say they're gunna win Stanley, but they got the right roster for it. Guess we'll see



I gotta go with my Pens but the Blues would be cool too win too. I remember the one year in the back in the early 90s there was a game the Pens played the Blues
on the ice at the same time on the ice were
Wayne Gretzky
Mario Lemieux
Gordie Howe
Both of Gordies sons
The Ancient one Craig McTavish
and
Jaromir Jagr
Now that was some cool shit to see.


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #17589036 -

I've played hockey all my life and it really bugs me that they not playing hockey because of disputes over money.

fuck the money, isn't 10 million a year enogh?

what ever happened to love of the game?


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: Shins]
    #17589968 -

Any of you boys wanna give me a lil rundown on NHL teams?

The Red Wings are the yankees of hockey right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lockout [Re: r00tuuu123]
    #17594516 -

Id say Pittsburgh is the yankees of hockey, they got Malkin and Crosby,  fucking beast mode. You could consider Red Wings a top tier team for sure, but they aint what they were in the early 2000s and mid 90s
r00tuuu123 said:
vetsinspandex said:
Blues gunna win Lord Stanley this year, Ill bet anyone. They got a fast and physical team this year, and Halak is a great young goalie who's a force on his own. They shutout Detroit 0-6 first game. I've been a Blues fan since I learned what hockey was, Hockey's my sport, played it as a kid..both ice and street leagues...love fucking hockey. As a Missourian and 13 year long blues fan (yes elax, quote me), itd be the coolest thing to see them win Stanley. Shit man it'd be along time coming.

I know its a bold statement to say they're gunna win Stanley, but they got the right roster for it. Guess we'll see



I gotta go with my Pens but the Blues would be cool too win too. I remember the one year in the back in the early 90s there was a game the Pens played the Blues
on the ice at the same time on the ice were
Wayne Gretzky
Mario Lemieux
Gordie Howe
Both of Gordies sons
The Ancient one Craig McTavish
and
Jaromir Jagr
Now that was some cool shit to see.



You wont see hockey like that ever again..atleast not now. Its a faster game now days, all about the speed and who can deke the best.


--------------------

Erowid.org | Wikipedia.org | Infowars.com
learn & unlock your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Season Length's Banez 2,358 18 04/13/06 05:44 AM
by OldSpice
* what are the OT rules for the NHL now in Playoffs? BrAiN 4,687 19 03/10/08 04:25 PM
by BrAiN
* White Sox Season Preview Madtowntripper 1,843 13 03/11/07 04:58 PM
by tooth
* Ovechkin the highest paid NHL player ever BrAiN 5,725 18 01/17/08 02:29 PM
by Noetical
* NHL 09-10 season skunkape 1,038 9 10/21/09 12:40 AM
by Gastronomicus
* shroomery....hockey fans? NHL thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
FL_accciD 7,941 48 05/29/07 01:55 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Saints vs Colts: season opener
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
SneezingPenis 9,283 82 09/14/10 03:19 PM
by jimbotron
* NHL playoffs started
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Pat Bateman, VP 13,742 113 06/07/08 03:37 AM
by doitagain

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
26,165 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.