Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Need New Smokin' Buddies
    #17451226 -

Despite my repeated objections, my best two smokin' buddies are back on the wagon and don't smoke anymore. :crankey:

How does one go about meeting new smokin' buddies?


--------------------

"Inspiration ~ Move me brightly ~ light the song with sense and color ~ hold away despair ~ more than this I will not ask ~ faced with mysteries dark and vast ~ statements just seem vain at last" --Jerry Garcia, Terrapin Station

"Officer, I'm going to remain silent, and I would like to speak with a lawyer. I'm not resisting, but I don't consent to any searches.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: ch1ck3n.s0up]
    #17451230 -

Split yourself into two like an amoeba.


--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: King Klick] * 2
    #17451232 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: orangeyouglad]
    #17451269 -

orangeyouglad said:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17450876



:awehigh:

Enjoy the smoke sess!


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17451284 -

Smoking by yourself is more fun, anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: something super extreme]
    #17451291 -

sVs said:
Smoking by yourself is more fun, anyway.



True.

But not always...:happyweed:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: something super extreme]
    #17451293 -

I must be an introvert because I enjoy most drugs more by myself.

Go to local music shows, bars, drum circles.
Places where you think "headie-brahs" be at.


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #17451313 -

Acaterpillar said:
I must be an introvert because I enjoy most drugs more by myself.

Go to local music shows, bars, drum circles.
Places where you think "headie-brahs" be at.



Nothing wrong with that man, I'm introverted while under the influence of certain drugs. Weed is one of them.

I do enjoy being extroverted when I partake in blow or molly, and especially alcohol.

I go to a lot of concerts by myself as well, but I don't think that makes me an introvert. I just like to enjoy the music in the crowd by myself sometimes.


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17451342 -

I get more cynical and obnoxious when I'm under the influence, so I prefer doing all of my drugs alone anyway.
I'm weird.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: something super extreme]
    #17451346 -

sVs said:
I get more cynical and obnoxious when I'm under the influence, so I prefer doing all of my drugs alone anyway.
I'm weird.



None of us are weird, we are individuals. :thumbup:


--------------------

“[...]the only people for me are the mad ones,
the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk,
mad to be saved,
desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!”


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: kr0nik0]
    #17451379 -

No no no, some of us are weird.



:igor:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #17451398 -

Acaterpillar said:
No no no, some of us are VERY weird.



:igor:




--------------------
Vinegar Tom
stay black cocksucker, thats the most important thing - joey coco diaz
Flesh is Weak. All Hail the Machine God!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: something super extreme]
    #17451412 -

sVs said:
I get more cynical and obnoxious when I'm under the influence, so I prefer doing all of my drugs alone anyway.
I'm weird.




This is me, sober.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: mapleleafmarijuana]
    #17451418 -

I'd be your new smoking buddy OP, but;

I smoke alone, yeaaaaaaeaaah
With nobody else
I smoke alone, yeaaaaaeaaah
With nobody else
You know when I smoke alone
I prefer to be by myself


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: Patlal]
    #17451426 -

Smoke by yourself? I recently stopped and my friend doesn't care at all, he just says "more for me":cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: Patlal]
    #17451430 -

go on craigslist and look for a 420 friendly apartment to rent with people, except just knock and ask to blaze with them. It's a guaranteed success!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: Par]
    #17451441 -

just call me..im americas most consistent bud smoker:potleaf:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: VivaLaMushie]
    #17451502 -

VivaLaMushie said:
sVs said:
I get more cynical and obnoxious when I'm under the influence, so I prefer doing all of my drugs alone anyway.
I'm weird.




This is me, sober.



Myself as well, just amplified while on something.
Particularly back when opiates and alcohol were a daily thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need New Smokin' Buddies [Re: Patlal]
    #17451661 -

Patlal said:
I'd be your new smoking buddy OP, but;

I smoke alone, yeaaaaaaeaaah
With nobody else
I smoke alone, yeaaaaaeaaah
With nobody else
You know when I smoke alone
I prefer to be by myself



I see what you did there!

:cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buddy Holly: Master Dreamcrafter, Rock-n-Roll Messiah I_Fart_Blue 1,884 6 04/30/03 05:20 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert?
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 3,474 37 09/01/04 11:38 PM
by schmektron
* I'm starting to think a good buddy of mine is gay...
( 1 2 all )
DrCamacho89 3,029 25 05/30/07 08:25 PM
by Newbie
* fellow introverts?
( 1 2 3 all )
mikeytro 4,676 47 03/15/07 01:15 PM
by GreenScreen
* being an introvert with a double life...how to cope with the WORLD???? *DELETED* lesh 798 6 09/23/07 05:25 PM
by gwaaaar
* high school for the introvert davidiusthebeast 340 1 09/29/06 10:01 PM
by AlteredAgain
* Smokin the nugs IllicitAlchemist 687 16 08/27/05 10:39 PM
by SerioOria
* Post ur PIPES n Smokin Stuff HERE!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
daba 76,454 255 03/29/17 07:10 PM
by Green7Alchemist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
629 topic views. 7 members, 14 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.