Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17429369 -

I want my free Vaseline rights!  :mad:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: starfire_xes]
    #17429374 -

starfire_xes said:
I want my free Vaseline rights!  :mad:




you know how to get those rights dont you :obama:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17430152 -

I thought you guys were talking about how Plan B is going to be a over the counter drug.

My bad,my bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Konyap]
    #17430183 -

aiyobro said:
I thought you guys were talking about how Plan B is going to be a over the counter drug.

My bad,my bad.



It is over the counter.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: koods]
    #17430193 -

I mean that other one

Birth control!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Konyap]
    #17430486 -

aiyobro said:
I mean that other one

Birth control!



Yes, That's what I was telling you. The "Oops I shot my load in your vag" Plan B is available over the counter.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17430609 -

Prisoner#1 said:
starfire_xes said:
I want my free Vaseline rights!  :mad:




you know how to get those rights dont you :obama:



listen Vaseline rights may not matter to women, who don't mind getting screwed. But I'm not too happy, as my pucker doesn't stretch like a woman's hoo ha. Personally, getting fucked without Vaseline rights sucks!

Women may endure pain at child birth, but I endure PAIN WITHOUT VASELINE RIGHTS THAT NO WOMAN CAN UNDERSTAND! :kingcrankey:

THANKS OBAMA

:obama:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17431072 -

Prisoner#1 said:
VivaLaMushie said:
His name has got to be pronounced "Boner".





pronounce 'bayner' but boner should fit because it's an accurate dicksription of him



He just looks like a big dick head lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Shill] * 1
    #17431080 -

Why do those fucking assclowns get to go home without hashing out a deal first? It's a god damn disgrace. If any of us fucked up our jobs like that we'd be fired. :nonono:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #17431101 -

I agree Dark Star.
I was just talking about this last night.

I think that should be grounds for termination! Kick their ass out of their seat.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17431112 -

Prisoner#1 said:
koods said:
You do realize, after making this statement, he couldn't get enough votes from his own party to pass Plan B, and he closed the house down for the holidays, right?



are you saying that conservatives were uninterested in closing the loopholes
which would pull an additional $800bn in tax revenues while also raising taxes
on anyone earning over $1mil/year with the concession of "maybe the president
will talk to us next year about cutting a few trivial things from the budget"

Boner was all for it, obama wanted to tax everyone



What is a tax loophole? Can you give an example please?


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #17431114 -

Dark_Star said:
Why do those fucking assclowns get to go home without hashing out a deal first? It's a god damn disgrace. If any of us fucked up our jobs like that we'd be fired. :nonono:



They have a deal. Tax rates will revert to prosperous Clinton era levels. Politicking aside, there is no cliff. They're just being dramatic.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #17431143 -

Rail_Gun said:
Dark_Star said:
Why do those fucking assclowns get to go home without hashing out a deal first? It's a god damn disgrace. If any of us fucked up our jobs like that we'd be fired. :nonono:



They have a deal. Tax rates will revert to prosperous Clinton era levels. Politicking aside, there is no cliff. They're just being dramatic.



Well, it is a cliff because these changes happen suddenly. Sudden reductions in the amount the government spends, and how much is taken from a paycheck is very harmful to the economy.

Tax loopholes? How about the fact that many of the largest corporations in the country end up not owing anywhere near the corporate tax rate on their earnings.  Exxon, which recently has had the highest earning in history not only paid no money to the federal government in 2009, the Feds owed them 100+ million: http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2011-05-11/business/35264658_1_federal-income-tax-rate-tax-benefits
Quote:
Oil companies get credits in the United States for taxes paid to foreign nations where they produce crude oil. Exxon spokesman Alan T. Jeffers said there are 35 IRS agents who work full time auditing the company’s books. Rhetoric aside, Exxon and CAP agree on many figures. Jeffers conceded that the company had a net federal income tax credit of $156 million in 2009...



Exxon's earnings were $45 billion and the taxpayers owed them $156 million? That is a loophole.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/22/12 06:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: koods]
    #17431147 -

Policy advocated through financial incentive is a loophole? Is this the position you are taking? I am a CPA and a tax accountant, btw. I always find it interesting when people talk ab out loopholes. Following the tax code is not a loophole. It is complying with the law. The only tax loophole I know of is unlimited percentage depletion deductions.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: koods]
    #17431238 -

koods said:
Exxon's earnings were $45 billion and the taxpayers owed them $156 million? That is a loophole.



incorrect. that's tax law

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #17431272 -

Rail_Gun said:
Policy advocated through financial incentive is a loophole? Is this the position you are taking? I am a CPA and a tax accountant, btw. I always find it interesting when people talk ab out loopholes. Following the tax code is not a loophole. It is complying with the law. The only tax loophole I know of is unlimited percentage depletion deductions.



Well, whatever the fuck that is, in the common vernacular, a loophole is a legal way for an entity to avoid the standard procedure. Everything in the tax code that goes beyond how much did you make, give us x% could be considered a loophole.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: koods]
    #17431283 -

koods said:
Rail_Gun said:
Policy advocated through financial incentive is a loophole? Is this the position you are taking? I am a CPA and a tax accountant, btw. I always find it interesting when people talk ab out loopholes. Following the tax code is not a loophole. It is complying with the law. The only tax loophole I know of is unlimited percentage depletion deductions.



Well, whatever the fuck that is, in the common vernacular, a loophole is a legal way for an entity to avoid the standard procedure. Everything in the tax code that goes beyond how much did you make, give us x% could be considered a loophole.




but it's standard procedure and what is available to them is also available
to you, now when these so called loopholes are closed, the small businesses,
and even people will be fucked out of what could be keeping them afloat
right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #17431323 -

The standard procedures are for everyone. The loopholes designate certain entities, industries, type of income, type of operation, location, special designations, etc that offsets the standard calculation or creates alternative procedures. You know, all the things that make the tax code thousands of pages long.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: koods]
    #17431341 -

koods said:
Rail_Gun said:
Policy advocated through financial incentive is a loophole? Is this the position you are taking? I am a CPA and a tax accountant, btw. I always find it interesting when people talk ab out loopholes. Following the tax code is not a loophole. It is complying with the law. The only tax loophole I know of is unlimited percentage depletion deductions.



Well, whatever the fuck that is, in the common vernacular, a loophole is a legal way for an entity to avoid the standard procedure. Everything in the tax code that goes beyond how much did you make, give us x% could be considered a loophole.



In my trade, complying with the tax code is the standard procedure. Do you believe it is a loophole to pay the amount in taxes that the law says you should pay?


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Boehner : Obama Approves Plan B Or Is Reponsible For The Largest Tax Hike In US!!! [Re: koods]
    #17431345 -

koods said:
The standard procedures are for everyone. The loopholes designate certain entities, industries, type of income, type of operation, location, special designations, etc that offsets the standard calculation or creates alternative procedures. You know, all the things that make the tax code thousands of pages long.



You mean deductions? Like the mortgage interest deduction? Damn those homeowners following the law instead of just taking the "standard deduction" lol.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The largest dance music festival ever! March 05 AbstractHarmonix 3,468 17 01/24/05 02:39 AM
by PsillyNilly
* What's everybody's plan this weekend
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cowgold 4,017 61 09/24/05 04:13 AM
by daimyo
* New years plans? RonoS 545 10 12/30/05 03:28 PM
by lemon_lw
* Whats the largest quantity of drugs you have ever seen?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Smushroom 6,235 78 12/05/11 01:16 AM
by withoutawire
* I Was Approved for SSI. Fungi_x 1,298 19 05/04/05 01:28 PM
by MeatSpace
* Obama is related to Cheney lol... MistaUNGA 877 7 11/02/07 03:09 AM
by jewunit
* largest number of controlled substances, in one session
( 1 2 3 4 all )
habitat0789 6,794 61 05/02/06 01:21 AM
by ilikebigbuds21
* Barack Obama
( 1 2 all )
MistaUNGA 3,744 23 05/21/07 03:03 PM
by JunkFood

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,846 topic views. 3 members, 33 guests and 176 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.